Chapter 1 - How it usually is

Me and My Brother’s Best Friend

 

 

Author POV:

 

“Hey Taeyeon! Wait up!”  Shouts a rather familiar voice.

When Taeyeon turns around, she saw a mushroom hair styled girl who wears a pink polka dotted blouse with a black denim shorts and pink flats. Right behind the mushroom styled girl, a tall girl wearing white blouse with gray long jeans and black styled boots, had a toast hanging by while holding two other toasts, one on each of her hands, running trying to catch up with Taeyeon. “Shikshin” thought Taeyeon. She decided to stop and wait for them.

After they had caught up with Taeyeon, the mushroom hair styled girl was sweating heavily. Taeyeon who saw this knows that the latter is mad at her for not waiting for them from the very beginning.

“Huff... Huff… Why… Huff… Why… Huff…”

“Tiff… Tiffany… Pany… Breathe” said Taeyeon.

Tiffany stops talking and started inhaling a huge amount of air for her lungs, repeating it for three more times, until she has calmed down. Even after all that, beads of sweats are still running down her face.

“Here Pany, tissues to wipe of your sweats” offered Taeyeon.

“Aww! Thanks Taetae! But if you had waited for us, I WOULDN’T HAVE SWEATED AT ALL!” shouts Tiffany scaring the hell out of Taeyeon but still takes the tissues anyway.

“Aren’t you angry too Sooyoung?!” asked Tiffany angrily.

“Nope, not really. Its good exercise anyway” smiled Sooyoung. The shikshin continued eating her toast, amused, watching the scene in front of her. She was sweating too but not as much as Tiffany.  

“I know! I know! I’m sorry! I was just caught up by the song I’m listening that I didn’t realize I had passed by yours and Sooyoung’s place already. Sorry~~” said Taeyeon cutely, hoping that her aegyo is helping her calmed HellFany.

“ARGH. FINE. But if this repeats again, I’m not letting you off easily Kim. Tae. Yeon” said Tiffany Menacingly while approaching Taeyeon.

“YO GUYS! WAZZAAAP!!” said a blonde girl, way too energetically, appearing suddenly right beside Sooyoung. The blonde girl was wearing a green hoodie with ‘love dance’ printed on the front and a black slightly ripped jean with green Nike sneakers.

This shocked Sooyoung, nearly choking her.

“Yo, Soo, calm down. Don’t be that happy to see me, you nearly choked” said the blonde girl.

“What took you guys so long? Class is going to start soon and because of you people, I can’t pick up girls now” expressed the forever tanned skin girl sadly ending it with a pout. She appeared on the left side of Sooyoung. She was wearing a black shirt with a black leather sleeveless jacket and black denim shorts with black Adidas high tops.

This caused Soo to nearly choked, again.

“Soo~ Sheesh… Calm down will you? We’re happy to see you too” said the forever tanned skin girl.

“HYOYEON! YURI! I NEARLY CHOKED BECAUSE OF YOU TWO! Stop appearing so suddenly like that! Hyoyeon, I’m going to get you one day and Yul don’t you have enough of picking up girls already? Stop being such a player” said Sooyoung who has now finish her breakfast and is now drinking a bottle of water.

Yuri just gave Sooyoung an are-you-serious look while Hyoyeon was just laughing her butts off because of Sooyoung nearly choking, twice.

“Woah! What happen here?  What’s with the atmosphere between these two Soo??” asked a tomboy who suddenly appeared behind Sooyoung. The tomboy was wearing a red polo shirt with brown khaki pants and red Nike trainers.

Sooyoung, who happen to be drinking water at the time, was now choking. Hyoyeon was now on the hard concrete pathway, laughing her guts out, because of Sooyoung who was choking. She gave a thumb up to the tomboy who just replied it with a wink.

“Guys, you should stop that. What if she dies out of choking because of you three? She would surely haunt you three especially you Hyo since you’ve been teasing her for as long as I can remember” stated Tiffany who was still glaring at Taeyeon. Hyoyeon pretends to be scared and just keeps on laughing while the other two was genuinely scared of the thought of Sooyoung haunting them.

“I’m going to get you three, seriously” said Sooyoung after she had recovered, glaring at the three of them.

“To answer your question Ams, its nothing. Now let’s get to school! It’s getting late. Its already 7.40am, homeroom starts at 7.50am” ended Taeyeon chirpily still trying to ease HellFany.

The rest just nodded, agreeing to the kid leader who was compared to the other five was not quite stylish. She was wearing a purple T-shirt with black baggy pants with purple Nike trainers. She has those old fashion round glasses too. Among the six of them, she was the only who is geeky in terms of appearance. They all end up speed walking to school to avoid being tardy and getting disciplined.

 

7.46am

 

The six girls have arrived at their high school which is SM High or SMH for short.

 

 

Taeyeon POV:

 

“Whew that was closed don’t you all think and we still have….4 minutes to spare! Haha! We’re awesome” exclaimed Hyoyeon while walking down the corridor, like a boss.

“We wouldn’t be late if Tae was not playing game all night last night and had WAITED for me and Soo” said Tiffany still glaring at me.

“Hey! Don’t blame me, the game was addicting! You should all play it sometimes”

“NO” they all said to me simultaneously and giggled afterwards. Aish this people and they called me a dork.

“Okay unnies, this is my class. See you all later at lunch” said Ams. “There’s our class Taeng, bye all” Hyo said. “Behave” Yul and Soo said while winking at us. The rest of us just nodded our heads and being the motherly member of the team, Tiffany advised Amber to always listen to the teachers and study hard same goes to those two ‘unnie’. After that, those two continued walking down the corridor to their class while Tiffany, Hyoyeon and I went to our classroom.

Sooyoung and Yuri is our senior while Tiffany, Hyoyeon and I were in our second year of high school and our maknae Amber is still a freshman. It was already the second month of the year and we were still in our first semester. Amber had it rough because of her tomboyish looks but we got her back.

Amber is not the only one who had it rough. I had it rough during my freshman year. Well maybe still, but it was not as worst as freshman year so I’m grateful for that. I was bullied because of my geeky looks, geeky personality, being a nerd by liking too much game and being top in grades even if I’m not listening in class. My head was flushed in the toilet, gums was stuck to my seats but luckily my best friends Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany always got my back and being the popular person they are, the bullying has decreased. Unlike me, Hyoyeon and Tiffany are popular from the start.

Students can’t believe and doesn’t know why they were always hanging out with me. I mean Sooyoung was the captain of the basketball team which is adored by many students because of the victory streak ever since Sooyoung was the captain. Yuri was the captain of the swimming team which everyone, mostly the males, found it y and also had victory streaks. Hyoyeon established the very first dance club of SM High and the club was doing well by winning competition which students finding it cool. Tiffany, well she was the queenka of the school. Every student look up to her and she have many admirers even the third year is in the same boat as all the other students when it comes to these four people. Amber has yet to make a name for herself. She decided she wants to be known as the person who can kick their if they ever mess with her and her unnies.

Sweet kid. I just hope she doesn’t die because of diabetes. *giggles*

There’s no mystery here. Truth is even though we’re not in the same year, we six have been best friends since elementary school that’s why we are so close to each other but nobody knows this and they plan to keep it a secret because they are amused at how clueless and how dumbstruck they are. I said to them once that their image may be ruin if they keep on hanging out with me but they don’t care.

We can’t leave our kid leader!” they said. A smile crept up to my face remembering the times.

“What are you smiling and giggling about? ByunTae alert!” said Hyoyeon. Such a choding. Now, because of her, everyone in class is now looking in my direction.

“” muttered Hyo.

Oh no! I was shrinking at my seat.

“Its nothing folks, get back to your own business now. Hyo was just joking” said Tiffany sweetly with an eye smile on her face to our classmate and they all listen to her continuing their own business.

“Sorry Tae, didn’t mean to let the whole class heard that” said Hyoyeon.

“Its okay, I know you didn’t mean it. I just really dislike attention”. I really do.

After a while of silence, the teacher had come and all the students had scramble back to their particular seating.

“Morning Class” greeted the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC~