Every Story Has It's Beginning

Snow is You Rain is Him

The morning sun rised welcoming the busy metropolitan city called Seoul. The sound of the bird chirping was covered by the busy street. Car honking and muted scream become a regular event in this city.


The warm sunlight hitting his face was too much for a boy who lived at the top of an apartment with the perfect view of the scyscraper.


His eyes widened and his heart was thumping like crazy. He sat up right away trying to catch his breath. Between his panting he could feel his sweat slithering down to his back. One of his hands was desperately clutching to the blanket and the other one was running through his hair.


“it.... it’s just a dream”


The boy had a perfect tanned skin and a perfect chocolote abs half covered by the blanket. His bed hair and his wet fringe was practically screaming ‘hot’. That is what Kim Jongin has grown into.


“i think... i need a drink” Jongin said mostly to himself rather than to anyone.


Jongin was just about to move from his king size bed when he realized there’s an unmoving creature next to him.
Jongin stop for a sec, thinking what or ‘who’ this creature could be. He started remembering what happened the night before because no... he wouldn’t want remembering being woken up with a strange thing or creature right next to him because it HAS happened.


Jongin started to move his hand so that it’s now on top of the blanket covering the creature. His hands is now trembling thinking what this creature could be.


“Ahhhh!! What the hell!! .....“ So he started to clutch the blanket with his eyes closed and shoving the blanket very quickly to the ground.


The blanket was shoved off showing a furry yet fluffy creature.


Very fluffy indeed..


It was a big brown teddy bear with a big doe eyes and a creepy smile attached to it. It has curly fur and a small locket attached to it’s neck. Too cute for Jongin’s liking.


“....... ew” Jongin muttered, eyes still staring at the creature.He didn’t realised when another creature entering his room.


“Don’t you ‘ew’ the creature, it’s a gift from your mom” said a man that was leaning against the door of jongin’s room.


Smirking a little Jongin replied back “ yeah right.. like she would ever give me something”


The other man furrowed his eyebrow a little “she’s still your mom... considering everything that happened”


Jongin chuckle a little before he start to move out of the bed lazily.Both of his feet touching the soft rug and rubbing it slightly as he started walking towards the man who crossed both of his hands in front of his chest still leaning beside the doorway.


“No, she’s not. And don’t tell me i’m wrong, because believe me.. you don’t know my mother better than i do. She’s the type of person who would throw away something so easily just because she was ‘bored’ with it.” Jongin said smiling dryly.


“..... SO.... “


“..........so?”


“so ... don’t even try to get me back with my mother. HYUNG”


The other man slightly shiver at the capitalized word. It sounds cold and lonely,a very different feeling from the Jongin he knew.


Jongin continue his walk passing the man and hitting their shoulders slightly at the process. As jongin about to reach the stairs he stop his track and lean his head backwards, back to the freezing figure standing beside his doorway.


“C’mon hyung... we can talk about this another time, for now let’s just get some breakfast, okay? The maids are already waiting for us” Jongin smiled to his ‘hyung’ and dragging him downstairs to the dinning hall.


It was a pearl coloured hall. The floor was covered with a soft rug and a chandelier was hanging in the middle of the room. A large window taller than a regular wardrobe stacked beside the transparent coloured dinner table.


The dinning table was too big for the two but not too big to actually hold a meeting or whatnot. Anyway, the maid serve their food on the table and it was actually a pretty normal breakfast .


A five layer pancake with butter on top and also a few syrups can be choosen as the sauce, and a glass of milk different kind for each of the boys.


Both of the boys started their breakfast with utter silence. The atmosphere was so awkward probably from their little chat in Jongin’s room. After a long 8 minutes of silence, someone decided to break the silence.


“How’s school?” said the older boy across Jongin’s table.


Jongin could hear a voice as he started sipping down his chocolate milk.


“.... it’s fine. And please don’t start to talk like a father because, you are seriously not that old!” Jongin said almost choking on his chocolate milk.


“Hey i’m just trying to make a conversation. It’s your fault who decided to make things awkward and stupid as hell ” the elder spit back.


“Hyung, seriously.. that is not your problem. And why do you even care about that problem? As a high schooler, i’ve got other things to be messing up my head with” Jongin said seriously, definitely trying to end the coversation quickly.


“I ..... i see, well i can relate to that....” The boy nod, continuing his word “You see teenagers is the highest peak of every man and woman, and sometimes when they feel like they have found the one they love, they decided to-“


“KIM JOONMYUN!! SERIOUSLY?? I DON’T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW!! FOR GOD SAKE I’M EATING HERE!! AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO MOLEST MY INNOCENT AND PURE EARS!!”Jongin scream dramatically, standing up from his seat and placing both of his hands on his ears.


“what? I just thought you had some puberty issues and being the nice brother i am, i decided to help you with your problems and giving you ‘THE TALK’” Joonmyun said moving his index and pointy fingers in the bunny motion as if making his point straight.


“.......”


“..............”


“........... talk about puberty, do you have any problems with hair? I mean, the hair that grows in ‘weird places’” joonmyun said making another bunny motion.


“THE HELL? STOP IT HYUNG!! OR I’M GONNA RUB YOU HARD! AND I DON’T MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY!!” jongin scream echoing the whole hall making his voice heard by the maids and the maid is more than happy to watch the scene.


“rub? What, are you or something? Sorry, not interested.. but if you want, i still have a lot of ‘wise words’ “ joonmyun smirk while leaning by his arm chair.


“... I’LL SHOW YOU ‘WISE’ !!” jongin scream while running to the others and pulling him into a headlock.


The maids giggle at the sight. Surely a fight between two hot brothers really relieve the stress they had from overworking day and night, especially since the two hot brothers were not related by blood...
 


---"aquaway"---

What the i just wrote...well that was a double update!! Sorry if it :((  i'll do better next time, i promise.. and thank's for the subs, I LOVE YOU ALL!!