Who are you?

P.S.P

 

 

Sorry for  wrong of words (I still amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

 "Sorry," that pretty girl said while bowed, then back stand up straight with her face full of regret.  "I'm really sorry Junho."

 

 Junho blinked.  Still can't believe what had just happened, or rather what had just his girlfriend said.  Oh no, its like Kim Soeun will not be his girlfriend again.

 

 "B-but," Junho finally speak after sculpting a few seconds ago.  But he can't to help the vibrating sound that comes out of his mouth.  "Noona, thi-this just one month."

 

 Soeun sighing low, her eyes rolling to the floor, can't bear to see the hurt look on Junho's face in front of her.  "I know. So why I'm so sorry."

 

 What is just a word of apology can fix everything?  Junho thought sad.  He want to said a protest more, or if necessary, he want to shout the phrase begs to girl so as not to break their relationship which just aged like new corn.  But what can he say?  Lump in his throat, tongue-tied, and his lips can only tremble in silence.  His eyes began to dim with tears which survived at the end of his eyelids.

 

 "Take care of yourself. I hope after this we can still be good friends," Soeun smiled pretty at the end of her words.  Ignoring the fact that Junho's eyes become red while glazed her in front of her. Then she bowed again, this time as a sign to go.

 

Her long hair waved when Soeun turn in front of Junho, even in Junho's eyes, that long hair still look so smooth and so beautiful. Junho really cursed himself that can only be silent, frozen in silence when he saw Soeun's figure walking to left him alone in the park.

 

Even after all.  Junho did not seem to be able to hate Kim Soeun.  Although that pretty girl hurt him so deep, leaving Junho just because her first boyfriend —Song Kimbum— has returned from a recent draftee.  Still, probably Kim Soeun will always be the favorite girl in his heart.  His Sunbaenim beautiful it will remain his first love, and probably will be the only girl he loves forever.  That is Junho thought, until then.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 The rate of the motorcycle was driven so fast, almost equal to the rate of motorcycle riders who are in motor gp racing arena.  Very dangerous, especially in a hostile environment like this.  The water from heavy rain falls on the land, also falls on the riders body, making him drenched.  The sound of thunder that seemed so odd this time with green light in afternoon sky was so dark.

 

But Junho —who's rider motorcycle— don't care about anything that happens around him.  Even if he would have an accident on the way home, and probably would have taken his life, it's no problem  for Junho.

 

He felt so hurt, very hurt from first a broken heart which had just happened to him. Maybe with death, the felt of painful which dig his heart will be lost. What a fool he was, why he could think stupid like that. Even he keep thinking like that, since he had left the park a few minutes ago.

 

The sound of thunder come again. Disguise voice toned roar of motorcycles Junho, also sounds heavy river that overflowed in the right side of the street which he passed.  A round the corner which Junho passed, and he was immediately startled to see a figure standing in the middle of the street a few feet from his sight.

 

Drove of his motorcycle too fast, can not be stopped suddenly.  Forced, Junho immediately chose turn right aside, than he hit the person stranger was.  However sadly, Junho hit a bridge guardrail.  Can not help anymore, his body thrown forward, apart from his motorcycle, and he plunged into the river.

 

Junho last thing to remember, is a freshwater directly into his ears and his nose through binoculars helmet whos he used.  Before finally his view turned dark, and his consciousness disappear.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Am I dead?

 

The first question that immediately occurred to Junho when recovered consciousness.  Faintly he could hear the rustling of water is small, but it  was not sounded like the rain, it sounded like water flowing quietly.

 

His body no longer feels wet and cold, nor was floating in the water. But, he felt warm and dry, comfortable, lying somewhere, even though the place was not felt so soft like a mattress.

 

Slowly, Junho tried to open the eyelids droop.  The views were initially blurred getting light, and Junho first sight is views of the night sky who above him

 

It's not a hospital.

 

Junho gasped, found himself now in outdoor and lying on the grass.  He immediately sat up, his eyes wandering around the vicinity.  Just realized, the sound of water flowing calmly came from the river side.  The river receded and it looked so calm, the situation is much different from the time he was riding a motorcycle before.

 

Speaking about motorcycles, in which his vehicle at this time.  Junho immediately turned, into the street which is on the other side.  His eyes widened as find one of bridge guardrail had crooked , a broken created there by motorcycle lying on the side of the road.  And also a figure which squating on the side of the Junho's motorcycle, which his back in front of Junho's view.

 

Who is it?

 

Various questions arise in the mind of Junho.  Don't want to make him curious too long, Junho immediately stood up and walked over to the motorcycle and the person who look strange in his eyes.

 

"Hi," Junho say hello.

 

The person was immediately turned, making Junho gasped again himself.  At first he thought the person was a girl, because his hair long -shoulder length- which looks from behind.  But when the person stood up from squatting and turned to Junho,  his body higher than Junho, -his nose sharp, brown eyes big, chin rather pointy- with a handsome face that was so perfect.  Breaking Junho's alleged that the person was girl, but a young man who seems so perfect with his good looks and his figure manly, Junho admit it.

 

Even like that, the young man look strange with his clothes.  He wearing a hanbok (traditional Korean dress) dark brown that looks old and ancient, and his hairstyle is long shoulder length with split the middle head that looks outdated.  And the feet-err ...  donot have any footwear?  Junho began to doubt the sanity of the person who are standing in front of him now.

 

"Finnaly, you wake up," that young man said to Junho.  His eyes then rolled to examine the whole Junho's body from top to bottom.  "You look better now," he said then.

 

"Err .."  Junho frowned, still do not understand.  "Did you save me?"

 

That young man was nodded so excited.

 

"Thank you," Junho said spotanitas, ignoring the strange appearance of that person.  After all, it's young man save him from the river, either with what. Junho didn't care.

 

That young man smiled so wide.  "My name is Hwang Chansung. You can call me just Chansung."

 

Junho frowned increasingly bizarre.  What's in a situation like this, need know the name each other?

 

"Oh," Junho reply short.  He didn't need to tell him his name, isn't it?  Not so important.

 

Junho immediately stepped, passing Chansung and crouched beside motorcycle lying on the asphalt road.

 

"It's broken," Chansung said in behind him.

 

 Of course it's broken, Junho knew it.  Remember the collision which he had just experienced and making bridge guardrail which broken.  Even should, it is strange that why Junho's body didn't hurt?

 

 "I wish I knew how it works and get to know it more deeply. Sure I can fix it," said Chansung again.

 

 You're a mechanic or something?  Junho reply in his mind.  But he chose not to respond to these that person strange.

 

 Junho sighed.  Fortunately his hyung is still out of town.  So he would not have received nagging from his hyung because Junho's carelessness has ruined their beloved motorcycles.  Junho then stood up, he should ask for help with Jokwon -his neighbor, he thought.

 

 Junho's hand into his pants pocket to take his phone.  Strange wrinkles seem in Junho's forehead, as he felt his pockets so wet with water.  He odd wince when found his phone were so wet.

 "How so?"  he asked, surprised.  whereas his body looked so dry from the water, his clothes which he was wearing also dry.  Why only his pants pockets so wet and full of water which able to submerge his cell phone.

 

 "Aah," Chansung replied without being asked.  "What it also needs to be drained?"  he asked, looks weird.  Certainly strange, why was he kept said of 'it' without said object name.  As if he didn't know the name of phone or motorcycle?

 

 Without orders, Chansung walked over to Junho -who's still staring quizzically at Chansung, Chansung's index finger reached out and to touch the side of the phone which still in Junho's hand.

 

 With an odd sentence that seemed so foreign to Junho's ear, Chansung said it low tone, turning his index finger.  Junho's jaw instantly dropped wide open when he saw the yellow light appears from Chansung's finger and to around phone.

 

 In a matter of three seconds, the yellow light was gone along with the water that soaks phone and Junho's hand.

 

 "Done," Chansung said casually.  Ignoring the stares of suprised which Junho given at him.

 

 Junho stepped back once, his eyes wide and staring horror at Chansung.  "W--who are you?"

 

 Instead Chansung grinned at Junho's reaction which is very unique for him. And he just muttered in a tone full of interest.  "That human is really interest."

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 The sound of hand hit the table so hard, which do by middle-aged man, was able to increase the tension in the room. JYP -names of their leaders, his eyes glared in those who stood stiffly at his desk

 

 "How could you let he open the gate?"  JYP snarled then after hitting his desk.  He will re-throw line berating at the three men in front of him, but sound of knocked the door office, interruption him.

 

 JYP sighed.  "Come in."

 

 Someone opened the door, entered the room, standing before the three  men, then bowed to greet at JYP.  "You call me Sir?"

 

 "Hm," JYP nodded.  "You know, Nichkhun. Your cousin had just run away from this school."

 

 "Again?"  Nichkhun -the young man who just had entered- amused grin.  As if that news has become commonplace.

 

"Don't show me your expression like that," JYP protested.  "This time your cousin didn't run away to the forest or to the village. Now he even dared to open the gates to cross middleman world and then go to the world of human beings."

 

 "Wow that's cool!"  Nichkhun replied.

 

 "Nickhun Buck Horvejkul!"  JYP glared fiercely.

 

 "Okay-okay. So, what now? You want to send some people there to look for it?"  Nichkhun asked, but his voice seems not care about it.

 

 "Hwang Chansung is only level ten of graders here. So I guess I just asking a witch graders with level twelve was enough to bring Chansung come back."

 

 "Good, then quickly call him and tell him about Chansung," Nichkhun said relaxed.

 

 "I already did," JYP smiled knowingly while staring Nichkhun.

 

 Realizing that principal's intention, Nichkhun glared.  "What, Why me?" he protest, not received.

 

"You're his brother. Of course you're responsible for the mischief your brother."

 

 "We are not siblings. Just cousin," Nichkhun said, still in a tone of protest.

 

 "Still, he is your dongsaeng."

 

 "He's just my cousin three times," added Nichkhun again.  Obviously, he is very heavy with this decision.

 

 JYP rolled her eyes tired.  "Still, you have a family relationship with him."

 

 "I will not!"  Nichkhun decisive in the end.  But he soon regretted his refusal after seeing deadly gaze of their headmaster which famous with ferocity.

 

 "Be prepared to repeat your class another year, Mr. Horvejkul," JYP  threatened

 

 "Fine," Nichkhun finally gave up.  "I'll go there."  But Nichkhun still showing rude behavior that suggests he has little objection to this new mission.  He immediately turned and walk toward to the door without a word.

 

 "Remember. Soon encountered Ok Taecyeon after you get there. He'll help you,"  JYP advises at Nichkhun before the young man disappearing behind the door of the room.

 

"Yes-yes, I know," Nichkhun said, then closed the door behind him.  "Met up with an old friend, huh?"  he muttered, smiling strangely.

 

 But afterwards he chuckled ruefully.  "Why should I?"  upset, kicking thin air in front of him.  He really did not like with world in which human communities living there.  Although Nichkhun had never been there before, but he was able to predict that the world there, was certainly very boring.  Of course, there will be no such beautiful fairies in the forest around here, which is Nichkhun teased if he have a chance to play in the forest.

 

 The young man witch sighed again.  He started swearing to himself, would throwing magic curse on Chansung if he had found him.  Who's culprit that causes Nichkhun must be followed him to the human world, a place that would be very boring for Nichkhun.

 

Will like that? .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 "Last night I had the strangest dream, hyung," the chubby boy said, his hand back scooping of vanilla ice cream in a bowl of ice cream in his lap.

 

 "Hm," The boy are shorter than him, who was sitting next to him, as he continues to push the tv remote in his hand, seemed less interested in the words from his cousin.

 

 Even so, the chubby boy was still continued.  "That person in my dream came a white-winged."

 

 "Wow, that's good," the short boy said was still a tone of indifference.

 

 "But strangely, even though the person has wings, he prefers to be on top of my back and asked me to carry him. Is not that weird, hyung? Whereas he has wings and can fly."

 

 "It was just a dream, why should you think hard about it."

 

 "But I've been dreaming about it for two days in a row. If tonight I will dream again. Would not that mean a sign? You know what that means, hyung?"

 

 The short boy finally sighed loudly.  "Wooyoung! Since when do you care about dream? Anyway you think I am paranormal or what? I'm just a dancer, not an interpreter of dreams."

 

 Wooyoung pouting his lips annoyed.  "I'm just want to share with you, hyung. Turns out you're really not cool in to share," Wooyoung protest upset,  "No wonder Jaebom hyung not have a girlfriend until now," he sneered slowly tone, but quite heard by the short boy.

 

Tv remote nearly landed on Wooyoung's head, but Wooyoung immediately dodged, jumped away from the couch he had just occupied.

 

 "If you not my cousin! I've definitely will throw you out of my house, Wooyoung!"   Jaebom exclaimed upset.

 

 Wooyoung just sticking out his tongue, then he turned and walked away.

 

 "Yach! Udong! Where you going? Don't go outside, outside is still heavy rain!"   Jaebom exclaimed.

 

 "I know," Wooyoung waved his hand, walked into the room.  "I just wanted to call my brother, he certainly understands me better than you."

 

 Jaebom pout.  "Yeah, whatever. Hopefully it's your twin brother have skilled translators."  Jaebom eyes then rolled back to the tv in front of him.  Which display program shows acceptance music award that goes live.  The top solo artist was smiling happy on the screen, when he received a trophy in the event program shows.

 

"I knew it," said Jaebom.  "Jun K will get the award again this year. He's soloist singer that awesome," he said and went back to change the tv channel programs.

 

 Meanwhile, Wooyoung entered the bedroom that is already provided for him if he went to the cousin's house.  He jumped to the bed, pressing a few numbers he had memorized.

 

 But, a few seconds later he winced surprised.  "Why Junho's phone not active?"

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 

~To Be Continued~

 


 

 Hello everyone ~

 Aya back with fanfic 2pm with the fantasy genre.  This time the inspiration of Harry Potter.  Surely you know about the famous English novel.  If in hogwarst London, the witch wear robes with wands.  But if this fanfic  2pm version, the witch wear hanbok. 

And, i very curious with your opinion about my fanfic, how about writing coment for me? ^o^

 

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~