Late.

Sunny One Shots

 

 

“Damn, I’m gonna be late!” Sunny glanced at her watch.  She quickly grabbed the books she needed from her locker. “Urghh, I hate it when it rains in the morning. Everything just gets delayed. ” Sunny  mumbled to herself.
 
“It’s okay, baby please don’t cry.”
 
Sunny got a shock but giggled upon hearing his voice. “Oppa!” Sunny smiled immediately. Of course she would recognize his voice, JB. She saw him standing in front of her. “Good morning Oppa!”
 
“Morning princess!” He gave her a kiss on her forehead which made Sunny have a chill go down her spine but it made her felt happy. 
 
“Let me carry those books for you, I’ll walk you to class.” he winked as he grabbed the books from her arms before she could object. “No, give it back to me, you’re going to be late too.” Sunny shook her head and tried to retrieve her books back.
 
“Na-ah, let me walk you to class.” He closed her  locker and held Sunny's hand with his free hand. “But your class is at the other block. You’re going to be late!” Sunny said. 
 
“It’s okay, I don’t mind being late because of you.” He stuck his tongue at her while she hit his broad chest playfully. Sunny  blushed as red as a tomato.
 
They walked to her class. “Looks like we’re here, I’ll see you later, okay?” Both of them stopped at the classroom door. “I’ll see you later oppa! Bye!” Sunny tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheek. 'Aigoo, he’s so tall' Sunny thought. 
 
Sunny entered the classroom a second before the bell rang. The teacher was already in the classroom waiting to start class. “Now he's gonna be late because of me!” Sunny pouted as she felt guilty. Sunny decided to text him while the teacher wasn’t looking.
 
‘Oppa! Use your long legs to run faster! I feel so bad that you’re late because of me! Im so sorry! Hope your teacher’s late too! Love you<3’
 
Sunny looked at the desk beside her, ‘Strange, Taeyeon’s not here…. Is she late too?”
 
Just then, Taeyeon came running into the classroom. She beamed at her as she apologised to the teacher. “Yah, why are you late?”
 
“Sorry, I had to meet a teacher at the other block. Oh yeah, I passed by JB’s class. He got in trouble for being late.”
 
“Oh my god, that’s because he walked to me to class!” Sunny felt even worse. She prayed that the teacher would let him off.
 
She felt her phone vibrated in her pocket.
 
“Hehehehe <3 Don’t feel bad! I didn’t get scolded! She came even later than me! ^^ See you after school! I LOVE YOU TOO! <3 ”
 
‘Awwww’ Sunny melted inside immediately. She knew JB  lied because he didn’t want her to feel bad.
 
‘I love my boyfriend,’  Sunny smiled as she thought about her boyfriend. 
 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Random pairing~
 
Thanks for reading^^