Valentine's Day

Sunny One Shots

 

Valentine's Day
 
"Omo! What time will the celebration start?" Seohyun asked. "It starts at 1:00 this afternoon" Yuri answered her question in an excited tone.
 
"So...Who do you think will get the sweetest confession this year?" Hyoyeon grinned nudging Sunny. "Oh please...I don't think I will even get a confession!" Sunny sighed poking her food with a fork. 
 
"Oh c'mon! Don't lose hope! Who knows, maybe there is someone that have been waiting for this day just to confess his love to you~" Tiffany grinned. Sunny just rolled her eyes and continued eating her food while the others continued talking about the celebration. 
 
~1:00~
 
"I got to say, they decorated the gym so beautifully!" Sunny smiled, The others nodded and sighed dreamily. She looked around and saw many guys approaching the ladies to confess. "Maybe I really won't get a confession this year...." 
 
Soon as the celebration went on, Yoona and Taeyeon, suddenly pulled Sunny out of the gymnasium. "Eh? Where are you guys taking me??" 
 
"Just follow along Sunny! You won't regret it!~" The two girls giggled and took her somewhere. 
 
The two girls made Sunny wear a pink knee high length. 
 
"What is happening??" Sunny thought as they made her sit on a chair that was placed in the middle of the stage! Then suddenly, Music Started playing....
 
Suddenly, Chanyeol came in with a cake in his hands, It was vanilla flavored cake, Sunny's favorite. He walked towards her and handed her the cake, He flashed his bright smile at her before skipping off the stage. 
 
As the chorused played, Sehun went in with Kai holding several presents. Like what chanyeol did they went towards her and gave the presents. 
 
The second verse came, Suho and D.O entered, and they were singing as well...Fits perfectly.
 
Sunny was surprised, She didn't think he will come back. He entered smiling brightly, his beautiful voice could be heard all over the gymnasium. 
 
Sunny's eyes started to get watery and smile lit up from her face, Everything was so perfect. Tears of joy started flowing from her eyes as he neared her, his bright smile didn't leave his face. 
 
"Hey..." He called out softly as the music stopped playing, Sunny jumped up from her seat and hugged him tightly. "Long time no see..." He chuckled as he hugged her back. 
 
Sunny could only just mumble a soft "hmm" as she burried herself in his embrace, "Hey Sunny...." He slowly parted her from him and smiled, "will you please be my girl?" 
 
A bright smile lit up from her face and she nodded happily, "Yes, Yes I will...". 
 
" REALLY?!!" He jumped up obviously happy with her answer, he pulled Sunny into a tight hug and kissed her cheek out of excitement. Sunny giggled softly "I thought I wouldn't get a confession this year...Thank you...Baekhyun oppa..." 
 
The other students cheered and said "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" 
 
Sunny and Baekhyun laughed, thanking them. "This is the best valentines day ever" 
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
Hope you like it. ^^