The park

Sunny One Shots

 

It was around 7:30pm and Sunny was sitting on the couch in her living room watching TV.
"Ugh.. There's nothing to watch, it's so boring" Sunny said
Suddenly her phone rang and it was Myungsoo, she smiled while picking up her phone and pressed the answer button.
 
"Hey Myungsoo" 
 
"Hi Sunny, what are you doing ?"
 
"Nothing, just watching TV but there's nothing entertaining on"
 
"Hmm want to hang out at the park?"
 
"Yeah sure that sounds nice!"
 
"Okay then I'll meet you there"
 
Sunny got up off the couch and went upstairs to her room to get changed, she wore a simple white dress(2cm above her knee) and  her pink  sneakers and headed to the door to go meet Myungsoo at the park.
 
She was walking down the streets heading straight to the park, the weather that night was amazing and she thanked God Myungsoo called her to hang out together.
 
Sunny was really excited to see him but at the same time was nervous because she had a crush on him.
 
When she arrived at the park and she saw him standing there near the swings waiting for her.
 
She smiled and shouted "Myungsoo oppa!" while waving at him.
He turned around and when he saw her, he gave her a warm smile while waved back at her.
 
"Did I keep you waiting too long ?" Sunny asked him
"No, not at all" He said reassuring her.
 
They sat down on the swings next to each other and started swinging slowly .. Then he turned to face her and asked "Wanna play truth or dare ?" 
Sunny faced him and was a little bit surprised by his question but she chuckled and told him "Okay"
 
"But how are we supposed to know who's going to start first ?" Sunny asked.
"Scissors paper rock!" he said while grinning
  
"Scissors paper rock" they both shouted .. Sunny picked scissors and he picked rock .. She lost the first round and she was a little bit disappointed while Myungsoo on the other hand won so he does a little cute victory dance because he got to ask her first.
 
"Truth or Dare ?"
 
"Truth"
 
"Is there someone you like ?"
 
" ... Yes"
 
"Is he someone I know ?"
 
"Uh uh you could only ask one question at a time" Sunny said while Myungsoo pouted.
 
He got really curious to know who this guy was because he secretly liked her and so he was hoping that the guy she liked was him.
 
"Scissors paper rock" again they shouted, this time he picked paper and Sunny picked scissors .. She yelled quietly "Yes!!" while he just pouted.
 
"Truth or Dare ?"
 
"Truth"
 
"Have you ever had your first kiss ?"
 
"... Nope"
 
They were blushing at this moment because they both haven't had their first kiss yet..
 
They kept playing Scissors Paper Rock for what seemed like hours and the park was filled with their laughters and they was just getting to know each other more and more .. It was simply an enjoyable day for them.
 
"Scissors paper rock" Sunny chose paper while he chose rock
 
"Truth or Dare?"
 
"Truth"
 
"Who do YOU like?"
 
He hesitated for a minute then he answered "You"
 
Sunny was shocked for a moment that she couldn't believe what he just said so she asked "What did you say ?"
He became nervous upon seeing her shocked face but he replied "The one I like is you"
 
Sunny was extremely happy, so she smiled and said "I like you too"
He couldn't believe what he heard, he was just as happy as she was.
 
"So you wanna continue playing this game ?" he asked Sunny.
"Just one last time"
 
"Scissors paper rock" Sunny chose scissors this time and he chose rock.
 
"Truth or Dare ?"
 
"Dare"
 
"I dare you to kiss me"
 
Sunny was surprised but she got of her swing and 
Myungsoo also got off of his swing and stood right in front of her.
 
They kept staring at each other's eyes, he put both of his hands on her cheeks and lean in closer to kiss her, after a few seconds, his lips reached hers. They stayed like that for awhile..
 
Sunny pulled apart and both of them was smiling shyly at each other
 
"It's getting really late now, let's go home"
"Okay"
 
He stood and took her hands.
They started walking down the streets, holding each others hands, talking and laughing while walking their way home. 
 
That day was the day when everything started. 
 
Myungsoo was so happy that he always goes to the park just to remember about how it all started. 
 
(Usually Myungsoo's character is always cold and mysterious, lets just say that his attitude changes when he met someone that he likes. ^^)
 
Hope you like it. :)