Chapter 2

Foolish Me

Well here's an double update.. I have been updating my stories way too much lately, kind of surprising. But anyway.. THIS was really difficult to write. I still got no clue where the story is going.. Well I kind of do, but my problem is getting to that point. I started writing both chapters from the first scene in this chapter. It was a scene I wrote at the beginning of May, but I wasn't sure how to bring it in the story. I keep doing this a lot when it comes to this story: writing lots of scenes that I got no idea how to put in the story.. I got 4 more pages of that.. but I kept thinking 'Not yet.. need to develop the story a little more for this to work'.. So exhausting. I actually thought about starting this whole story from scratch at least twice this week. That's how hard it has been for me. But then I kind of got lazy and gave up on that. haha 

About these two chapters.. So yeah.. there's a lot of information to take into consideration here.. but most of it you'll need to carefully read between the lines to figure it out. Sorry if it annoys you but I love making my readers try to get deeper into the story. :)

I also hope my subscribers will be happy with this update, not just because it was hard to write, but because I have been feeling guilty for leaving this story untouched for so long. Which is why I prepared these two chapters with a special treat of MBLAQ (only missing one of them in the story now.. mwhaha)! MBLAQ will be very important in the story later on. I got great plans for them (I can't wait to get into those too.. but for now you got a little preview in the first scene). And of course you lovely readers also get a little taste of Joonew and Onho. ;)

Anyway.. ENJOY! 

 

Chapter 2

 

He adjusted the camera lens again trying to get a better and closer angle just before he pressed the shutter button. For a moment he just stood still watching quietly his target lean back against the wall of the building while looking around as if he was waiting for someone. He had to admit the guy was really attractive.

“Are you done?”

Mir startled and put the camera down his lips nervously.

“Ah yes... I got a few clear pics.” He answered laughing in an attempt to break the ice. He watched his partner for the night shake his head at him and then leaning forward in the car to try to make sense of where their target was. Of course with all the people moving around at this time of the night, it would impossible to get a perfect view of him.

“Okay, I guess...” Mir watched from the corner of his eye someone stop to talk to the guy they had been watching for the last two hours, he squinted his eyes trying to see who it was but they were still very far and even his eagle sight couldn’t do much for him at this distance.

For a moment he thought to get his camera out again, his curious nature getting the best of him, but the moment he reached for it again his partner hissed at him. “Can’t we just go now? I’m really tired. Didn’t get more than one hour of sleep before being dragged here... Or do I need to make sure you didn’t get the wrong person again?”

Mir nodded at him while rolling his eyes at his statement. That had only happened once, when would they stop talking about it. “Sure, Thunder, let’s go.” Mir sighed unhappily at not having a chance to watch his new favorite person for a little while more but that was okay, he knew they would be back after all.

 

 

On the other side of the street…

Jinki blushed slightly as he watched Joon’s grin widen the longer he stayed silent.

“Ahh... I didn’t mean it like that.” He heard Joon spoke finally while laughing loudly. “I just thought for our first date we could spend our time somewhere more private. I didn’t take you for such a dirty minded person, Jinki-yah.”

“W-what? You were the one that asked if a hotel was fine?!” Jinki spluttered at him in a low voice still blushing bright red.

“We were talking about coffee shops or bars. I know a good bar in a hotel nearby because my roommate works there. That’s all I meant.” The way Joon smiled at him so innocently made Jinki feel the most erted person of the world.

Of course Joon-hyung wouldn’t be talking about them actually... going to a hotel to... Why was his mind playing this type of games with him right now?

He heard Joon laugh quietly and he looked up from the ground where he had stuck his eyes on in hopes of it swallowing him down. He his lips for a moment wondering what was about this man that made him act so strange. He was never the type to notice men or women really, his two best friends has even joked around about him being chicken-ual because that was the only thing in the world that seemed to attract him.

But here he was. On a date with a hot man that he wanted to figure out but at the same time he was afraid to get to know. Joon was the perfect gentleman, always polite and only playful when he got to know the other person. His two friends in their regular coffee shop had told him more than once to just give up because this was a crush doomed to burn out before it even sparked properly. Key had warned him at first not to even look at Joon saying something about how he was a nice guy but too stuck on himself and that he got bored fast with things. He remembered asking what that meant but the shop manager had just rolled his eyes telling him to stop playing around because it wasn’t funny anymore.

I wasn’t playing...

He was brought out of his thoughts to see Joon staring at him with a strange expression in his face. He wondered if he had said any of his thoughts out loud.

“What?..” He asked in a low voice. Joon just smiled at him.

“Nothing really, it’s just interesting to see how your face is like an open book. I’m not sure what you were thinking about, but don’t. We are here to have some fun right? So let’s do that… what about some chicken? I’m in mood for some chicken now!”

Jinki smiled brightly back at him at the mention of his favorite food. “Chicken! Yes, let’s go!” He took Joon’s hand and dragged him across the street to a place he knew had great chicken dishes. Vaguely he felt the other man squeeze his hand and he felt his own heart start racing the exact moment Joon laced their fingers together.

He wasn’t sure why they had noticed each other, he wasn’t sure why Joon took his time to play around with him and eventually ask him out in this date and he was also a bit confused about what was it about Joon that made him so unique in his eyes. Maybe Key and the others were wrong all along about the both of them, maybe he wasn’t chicken-ual and maybe Joon wasn’t the type to be obvious to everything around him. He didn’t know but the longer he spent with Joon, the harder it was to even think about being without him.