Episode 1

Supernatural Running Man with EXO

2:30 p.m.

Hanyang Women's University


Running Man members gather in the roof for intro.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're back in Running Man!" Jaesuk started. The others clapped along.

"Should we introduce ourselves first?" Gwangsoo asked. "Nah. They already know who you are," Haha protested.

*Pop up balloon: Heartbroken Giraffe^^...*

"Oppa, I heard they're gonna be new cast in the show," Jihyo told them. They nodded. "Ne. Myuk PD?" Jaesuk asked.

*Pop up balloon: Who are they???*

"The new cast will be person from another universe," he explained.

*Pop up balloon: New universe???*

"They all have superpowers, just like you," he said. "They're waiting right at the door," he finished, pointing to the door. The Running Man cast exclaimed and looked at the door.

Just then, the door opened, revealing a guy with blonde hair. He bowed to the cast. "Annyeonghaseyo," he said.

*Pop up balloon: This guy!!!*

"K-Kris! EXO!" Gary shouted and jumped in delight. Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun followed behind. Jihyo had her jaw dropped.

*Pop up balloon: Wah... Handsome!!!*

"It's really EXO!" Sukjin commented. The other EXO members showed up and stood in one line.

"EXO will be the new cast starting from today," PD Myuk explained.

"One, two, three. We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida," EXO greeted and bowed.

*Pop up balloon: EXO!!!*

The Running Man cast clapped.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's leader Kris imnida," Kris bowed. Haha shook his hand and rolled like a buffalo.

"Geez, Donghoon, can you control yourself?" Jongkook protested. Kris just smiled.

"So, you're the tallest member?" Jaesuk asked. Kris nodded. "Go stand with Gwangsoo over there," he joked, pointing to Gwangsoo. Without Kris walking, Gwangsoo walked himself. Turns out Kris is shorter than Gwangsoo.

"Gwangsoo-ah! You're truly the giraffe! What's your height, Kris?" Sukjin gagged. "1.87, more or less," Kris answered, smiling. "No wonder. Gwangsoo's 1.93!" Haha commented, Gwangsoo shot a glare at him and went back to his place.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K's Chanyeol imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's maknae Sehun imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K's D.O imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's Lay imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's Luhan imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's dancing machine Kai imnida."

"Jongin oppa, you should have a dance battle with Gary," Jihyo suggested. Gary shot a glare at her, Kai laughed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K's leader Suho imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's Chen imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's baozi Xiumin imnida."

Before Baekhyun could introduce, Haha cut him.

"Wait! Is this Joongki?" he asked.

*Pop up balloon: Joong Ki?*

"Jihyo-ah! Your dongsaeng's back!" Sukjin exclaimed. They all gagged.

[right= Baekhyun; left= Joongki]

Baekhyun laughed, Xiumin patted his shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo, Song Joong Ki's twin Baekhyun imnida," Baekhyun introduced and chuckled.

"大家好--" Tao made a mistake, introducing himself in Chinese, he gagged. "Mianhae. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M's kungfu panda Tao imnida."

"So, EXO will be with us from now on. They'll take turns in EXO-K and EXO-M," Jaesuk announced. "Ne. So, what's the first mission?"

PD Myuk gave them the mission card. "Bells Hide and Seek," Jaesuk read.


4:30 p.m.

Team 1-Mission Team:

Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kris, Lee Gwang Soo, Tao, Kai, Chen

 

Team 2-Chasing Team:

Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, Kim Jong Kook, Gary, Song Ji Hyo, Haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission Team's Room

They wore blue uniforms, they waited for the mission card.

"God, so nervous," Tao commented in Chinese. Kris patted his back. Jaesuk glared at PD Myuk, trying to read his mind.

"Kai, he said you won't be allowed to use your power in completing the mission, only for escaping the Chasing Team," Jaesuk told him. Kai widened his eyes. "Mwo? Wae!?" he pouted.

"You too, Kris," Jaesuk told him, Kris rolled his eyes. "How can I fly in a place like this? It's not like I'm gonna jump out of the window and do it," he commented.

"Can we use the help of the students?" Luhan asked, Baekhyun glared at him. "What? I'm not like your twin," Luhan protested.

"The mission's here, guys!" Baekhyun said, grabbing his phone.

"Find 6 Running Man flags with an R mark and EXO member's symbol on it. We got 1 hour and 15 minutes" he read. "Shouldn't be a problem," Kai smirked.

"What about the Chasing Team?" Sukjin asked. "They're at the 3rd floor, testing walkie-talkies and the bells. You got 5 minutes before they start," Pd Myuk said. Gwangsoo sighed in relief.

"5 minutes? We should start now," Kris said, walking out of the room. Luhan, Baekhyun, and Kris searched the 5th floor first, Kai, Tao, and Gwangsoo on the 2nd, Sukjin, Chen, and Jaesuk on the 1st.

The students were peeking around all the time. Kai's group entered a room.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted. "Oh!" Tao shouted, he ran into the class. He pulled out a Running Man flag. He raised his hands in victory. Kai and Gwangsoo smiled.

"Hyung, we got the first one," Kai called. "Jongkook's team already started," Chen reported. They widened their eyes.

"Hyung!" someone shouted. They turned, it was Sehun. Kai, Tao, and Gwangsoo quickly ran. Thanks to his power, Kai teleported and hid in a room. Tao dashed ran to the second floor.

Suho ran and pinned Gwangsoo on the wall before he could use his camouflage, Xiumin froze his hand. At that chance, Sehun ripped his name tag, smiling in satisfaction.

"Yeah!" Sehun shouted in victory.

*Pop up balloon: Victorious maknae...*

"Fine, I'm out. Can you please unfreeze me right now?" Gwangsoo asked Xiumin. Xiumin chuckled and shook his head. "After the race is done," he muttered. Suho patted his shoulder.

LEE GWANG SOO OUT! LEE GWANG SOO OUT!

"As the usual," Sukjin commented. Jaesuk gagged. "Where are those flags?" they commented.

Meanwhile, in the 5th floor...

*Pop up balloon: Flower Boys Trio~*

Luhan, Kris, and Baekhyun walked relaxedly on the corridor. Baekhyun would sometimes smile and greet the female students. Kris walked inside a room, searching for the flag. Baekhyun whispered something to Luhan. Luhan glared at him.

"Can we make a deal with you guys?" Luhan asked. They nodded in awe. Luhan and Baekhyun looked at Kris. "If you see Jongkook hyung's team, the one wearing red clothes, please tell us," Kris said. They nodded again.

"I trust you," Kris said, doing this.

 Luhan did this. 

The girls squealed silently and nodded. The trio searched the tables, Kris found a flag. Right that moment...

"We hear bells," the girls said. They gasped and ran out of the room. The girls surrounded them everywhere they went. They split up.

"Have you seen Duizhang around here?" Lay asked, walking beside Jongkook.

"No~," they answered in unison. Lay and Jongkook furrowed their eyebrows, then giggled. Baekhyun peeked a while, Lay spot him.

"Baek!" Lay ran to him. Jongkook followed, Baekhyun rushed down the corridor. Jongkook grabbed his wrist, Lay grabbed the other hand.

"Sorry, Baekkie," Lay said as he ripped the name tag off his jacket. Baekhyun leaned on the wall in disappointment.

BYUN BAEKHYUN OUT! BYUN BAEKHYUN OUT!

"Mwo?" Chen asked in disbelief as they were searching. "Two already?" Jaesuk asked. "Hyung, we got another flag," Kris said through the walkie.

"Found it too, Kris," Sukjin told them, he raised a Running Man flag.

MISSION 50% COMPLETE! MISSION 50% COMPLETE!

"How many time left?" D.O asked. "45 minutes," the VJ said. D.O and Haha ran down the corridor. Jaesuk spot Haha and hid in a room.

"Hyung! Chen! Haha and Kyungsoo's on the corridor. You gotta hide quick!" he told them in the walkie. Chen and Sukjin ran up the stairs, going to the 5th floor. Chen bumped into Kris.

"Hyung! You gave me a heart attack!" Chen said silently, placing his hand on his chest, panting. "Same goes for you!" Kris protested. Sukjin followed behind.

HUANG ZI TAO OUT! HUANG ZI TAO OUT!

The three gasped.

Flashback

Tao went down the 3rd floor corridor. "God, 3 left," he commented. Just then...

"Tao!" Gary shouted. They ran in the corridor. Gary was fast, but Tao was swift. He made a curve in the edge, but he was blocked by Jihyo.

*Pop up balloon: Monday Couple counter attack!*

"Suho! Tao's on the third floor!" Gary told him through the talkie. Suho and Chanyeol appeared. Tao was blanked and couldn't use his power, Chanyeol ripped his name tag.

Luhan walked in the corridor, he spot Kai. "Jongin-ah!" he called.

*Pop up balloon: KaiLu meets...*

"Lulu hyung! You found any flags?" he asked. "So far only three," Luhan said. Kai widened his eyes. "Hyung, behind you!" he shouted, teleporting somewhere. Luhan turned, Jongkook was behind him. Luhan lifted him up with telekinesis. He ran, Lay and Haha was behind, they chased Luhan.

"Hyung! Luhannie!" Lay shouted. Jongkook pinned him. "No! Hyung, please!" he pleaded. Lay chuckled.

"Sorry, gege," he said, Haha ripped off the name tag. Luhan facepalmed himself, Lay patted his shoulder.

XI LUHAN OUT! XI LUHAN OUT!

The five survivors met up. "Three left, with only the five of us," Chen said. "We should split up, use our powers," Kris suggested. Sukjin looked around, he gasped.

"Jongkook, Lay, and Donghoon's on the 5th floor. Who's gonna take care of the commander?" he said. Chen smirked. "I'll do it," he said as he opened his palm to reveal a small lightning coming out of it.

Chen silently walked towards the three, he shot lightning, sending them flying electrocuted on the air. At that chance, Kris flew below them and got into the emergency stairs, shutting the door. He ran to the 4th floor. Chen and Kai followed behind.

"감사합니다 (= thanks)," Kris told Chen, patting his shoulder. Chen ran into a room, which turned out to be an empty meeting room. He searched in the drawers, he found another flag.

*Pop up balloon: Chen found it!!*

He smirked and showed it to the others.

JI SUK JIN OUT! JI SUK JIN OUT!

They widened their eyes. Now, only Jaesuk, Kai, Chen, and Kris left.

"What? So fast!" Kai commented. "Guys!" Jaesuk panted beside. "D.O, Jihyo, and Gary took him out! You found a flag?" he told them. Chen showed the flag he found.

"Two left," Kai said. They went to the first floor, Jaesuk suddenly stopped. "Back! Back! Junmyun's here!" he shouted. They ran upstairs, except for Kris who flew faster.

"Yah! Junmyun-ah!" Jaesuk pleaded.

YOO JAE SUK OUT! YOO JAE SUK OUT!

Kris facepalmed himself. Kai looked in the boards, he widened his eyes when he saw something, then he smirked.

A Running Man flag. He took it in a flash. They ran to the 3rd floor. Kris turned around.

"Kai! Look out!" he shouted.

RIP!

KIM JONGIN OUT! KIM JONGIN OUT!

Kris and Chen ran upstairs. Chanyeol smirked after ripping Kai's nametag.

"Hyung, since when did you become that quiet!?" Kai asked him.

*Pop up balloon: Dancing machine explodes!!!*

Chanyeol gagged and left the room. Kai sighed in disappointment. Kris and Chen arrived upstairs, panting.

"Only the two of us left," Chen told him. "Only one flag, we win. Hwaiting!" they high-fived. They split up, Kris in one room, Chen in another.

"Guys, you gotta be careful. Commander's on the 3rd floor," Luhan reported from the walkie. They gasped and lowered their bodies. They searched through the tables.

"Yah! Hyung! Wait!" Chen shouted. Kris gasped, then widened his eyes. Another flag. The last one. He quickly grabbed it and raised it in victory.

RACE OVER! RACE OVER!

The Mission Team cheered in delight. Kris got out of the room and high-fived Chen. They walked to the prison to find the other members.

"DUIZHANG! JONGDAE! DUIZHANG! JONGDAE!" Tao, Luhan, and Baekhyun chanted, Kris and Chen arrived with smiles. As usual, Jongkook started to lecture the Chasing Team. PD Myuk gave the Running Balls with their names on.


5:50 p.m.

Music Practice Room

They arrived on the practice room. The second mission is a Talent Show, but no one notices except the Running Man cast.

"How could Tao not attack when we got you?" Gary asked in disbelief, smirking. "Yah! I was shocked and my mind was suddenly blanked because of you!" he fired.

*Pop up balloon: Kungfu Panda explodes!!!*

Jihyo giggled. "So, I heard one of you guys can play guitar and piano," Jihyo asked. EXO shot a look at Lay. Lay looked down, embarrased.

"Sing for us, seriously!" Jaesuk told him. Gwangsoo walked and grabbed a guitar for him. "감사합니다," Lay thanked him, bowing his head. He started to play (skip to 0:10). The others clapped as he finished.

"Luhannie~!" Haha ran to PD Myuk. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. He came back, Luhan gasped and smiled.

A mixed up Rubix cube. Sehun shrugged his shoulder, smiling. "How fast is your record?" Jaesuk asked. "30 seconds," Tao cut him. Luhan shot an 'I'm-not-that-fast' look. Tao gagged. Haha gave the cube to Luhan. Luhan stared at it happily.

"We'll record your time, okay?" Jaesuk told him. Luhan nodded like a little kid. "One, two, three!" Luhan started. He was fast at doing that.

"Has Luhan taught anyone to solve Rubix?" Jongkook asked. Kris looked down, Tao patted his shoulder, smirking. "Show us!" Jihyo told him. Kris smirked for a while. "I forgot the formula," he muttered, making the whole room laugh. Luhan finished.

"Mwo!? Already done?" Gary asked in disbelief. "51 seconds!" Sukjin said. Luhan had his jaw dropped, Sehun and Kai gagged at his reaction.

"So, who can rap here?" Jongkook asked. Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao raised their hands. "Can you show us?" they asked. Kris and Chanyeol looked at each other, then nodding. They stood up, followed by Kai and Lay.

"Two Moons it is," Chanyeol said, smirking. They performed.

[fast forward: Tao performed Wushu, Sehun and Kai danced, D.O+Baekhyun+Chen+Luhan sang, Xiumin baozi expressions, Gary and Jongkook danced, Jihyo+Luhan tongue twisting]

"Great performances, guys! That was actually the second and the last mission of today's episode!" Jaesuk announced. EXO exclaimed and clapped, except Suho who didn't perform anything. All those who performed got one Running Ball.


6:45 p.m.

Main Corridor

 

Today's missions are done, they gather in the corridor for the punishment.

"Since Junmyun, and Haha didn't get any Running Balls, they are approved to be punished," Jaesuk announced. Suho looked down in disappointment.

*Pop up balloon: Sorry, Suho :'( ...*

"Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, Sukjin hyung, and I got two Running Balls," he continued. They nodded and smiled. "The others only got one," he gagged after he said that. "Only 8 will be able to avoid the punishment."

"Please put your balls in," he told them. They did so, and the balls started flying in the lottery. They prayed for the balls. Jaesuk pulled up, two balls came out.

"Yeah!!" Kai and D.O shouted and jumped in delight. Next was Kris, Gwangsoo, Jaesuk, Tao, Jihyo, and Xiumin. The others hung their heads, disappointed.

"The punishment is to wear make-up on your face, then take the subway home," PD Myuk explained. "Yah! I already have an eyeliner here!" Baekhyun protested. The others gagged.

*Pop up balloon: Eyeliner guy =_=...*

------(fast forward to end of punishment)------

"God. This is so embarassing," Luhan protested.

"EXO-M will appear on the next episode! Hwaiting!!" Chen pumped his fist on the air.


Next Episode Preview

Chen: "Duizhang! Catch him!"

Jihyo: "Daebak!"

Luhan: "Hyung, help!"

EXO-M: "6 forces combined and rule the space!"

The Most Epic Superpower Battle you've ever seen!

The Powers combined to rule!

EXO-M vs. Running Man