Eternal

SNSD OneShots

Alright friends, I've been long gone so here's a long one shot.

TW: slight abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young brunette with blonde streaked hair raced through the city. It was late into the night so she had no problem pushing her limits to unhuman-like speed to get to her destination.

Finally arriving, she crashed through the doorway, eyes blazed in fury. She heard hushed sobs in the corner of the living room. She saw the girl she considered her younger sister hiding by the piano.

“Where is she???” she asked softly. The younger girl could not speak but pointed to the stairs.

“Is your father home?” At the mention of the man, the girl begun to shake, but nodded nonetheless.

“Soon, it’ll all be over Sunny. I promise to you.” She placed a soft kiss on the child’s forehead and raced up the stairs.

“Taeyeon!” she shouted as she ascended. She heard cries in one of the bedrooms and burst through the door. She growled as she saw the older man standing over her lover and ripped him off of her.

“You will NEVER touch her again.” She threatened, standing between him and Taeyeon.

“Hyo…” Taeyeon tried to pacify, but Hyoyeon ignored her.

“This will be the last attempt on her life you filthy swine. How could you do this to your own daughter? Your own flesh and blood???” She huffed, seeing the bruising lined on her love’s arm.

“This is none of your business GIRL. And stay away from my daughter. She doesn’t need you’re disgusting lifestyle in her presence.”

“Oh and your lifestyle is any better? She’s better off dead than living with you.”

“Stay with you and she WILL be dead, vampire.” He hissed back. She let a growl rip through and held the man up by his collar.

“Hyoyeon….” Taeyeon tried again to bring Hyoyeon back. The younger-looking but much older girl looked over her shoulder.

“Don’t kill him…he’s my father…the police are on their way. We need to leave.” Hyoyeon let loose a low growl again and placed the man down.

“You’re quite lucky that I love your daughter.” She said before taking Taeyeon and Sunny away with her.

~~~****~~~

50 years later

“Sunny-ah….are you alright?” Hyoyeon asked the now elderly woman.

“I miss my sister…” the woman claimed. Hyoyeon cringed. Taeyeon had contracted a disease 20 years back and Hyoyeon had not yet gained the control to change her. She offered to Sunny, but since her sister passed, she no longer wished to live like Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon…” the elderly woman called out.

“My time will come soon enough, and I do not wish for you to see me that way. Please travel alone. Never forget me and my sister, but do not mourn for us either.” The woman pleaded. Tears threatened to spill from the vampire’s eyes but she nodded.

“So long Sunny….you will always be my sister.”

~~~*******~~~~~~~~

America was a long way from Korea. That didn’t stop the woman from taking what few things she needed and getting as far from her home country as she could.

Upon landing she took to finding a new place to live and finally settled on San Francisco.

“I’m….I….”

“You lied to me….all these years.”

“Jessica I didn’t mean….”

“You said you love me!” The young woman screamed.

“I do! I always will, I just…”

“And then you tell me….You tell me you’re a VAMPIRE” The other woman cringed before turning back to her girlfriend.

“Yes, yes I am….But you have to understand Jessi—“

“Do NOT call me that.” The girl was crying.

“Jessica….I didn’t want to hurt you. That’s why you had to know. I had to tell you.” The other woman scoffed.

“And what now? I can’t have this danger around my sister. Around my children!” That stung the older woman.

“I’m…I have control….I’m not dangerous.”

“You may not be, but if you exist, how many others? And how am I to explain to the children why you aren’t aging? They can’t comprehend this. What do I do when you need to feed and there’s no easy blood source?” Hyoyeon sighed. She knew the stress her girlfriend was under. Her parents died a few years after her youngest sister was born and thus she had to care for herself, the middle sibling, Seohyun, and the youngest, Krystal. She then gave birth to 3 beautiful children and this secret coming out was not in any way beneficial.

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry.” Hyoyeon said.

“I…I could always change you?” She suggested, though she knew there would be no way in hell that plan would go through.

“You’re ing crazy aren’t you? There’s no way I would leave my kids or my sisters. And don’t even tell me you’d change them too because I know how vampirism works. I won’t be able to be around my kids. And you wouldn’t ever change a child into a vampire. So you can forget about that….Maybe it’s best if you just leave.” Jessica said, the pain in her heart making her voice waver.

“Is that truly what you want?” Hyoyeon asked, eyes wounded.

“Yes….I’m sorry, but family comes first for me.” Hyoyeon did know that, she’d just hoped that maybe this once, she could have her own family. The vampire nodded in resignation and turned away.

“Tell them all I said goodbye…” She said before she sprinted into the night.

~~~~~~********~~~~~~~

30 years later

Hyoyeon had made it to LA yet again, she’d seen the big cities all around the country change, LA and New York always having the most amazing changes. She thought back occasionally to Jessica and her family, knowing that the children were definitely grown and Jessica and her sisters in their elder years.

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn’t notice the girl running toward her, until she’d crashed into her and fallen to the floor. She looked down in surprise.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” She asked, pulling the young woman up.

“Oh yeah! Totally fine, thanks! I’m sorry for that, I so wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m Tiffany!” The girl eye-smiled and held a hand out. Hyoyeon was surprised by her sheer sense of openness and took her hand.

“Sorry again, but I have to meet my sisters. Hope to see you soon…..”

“Oh, Hyoyeon!” The vampire said in a confused state. The girl smiled with a nod.

“Hyoyeon. Bye!” The girl practically skipped off, leaving Hyoyeon alone with her hazy mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Weeks had passed since that odd encounter and Hyoyeon decided to take a stroll in the middle of the night. She’d been hearing tires screeching all night as drunken men raced through the streets of LA like a bunch of idiots. In all her years, she’d never wished for weaker hearing in her life.

“Hey look out!” Hyoyeon looked up and saw a car racing toward her. She braced herself but was tackled out of the way.

“Are you insane??? Do you have a death wish???” A tall brunette looked down at her.

“What? I would’ve been fine.” Hyoyeon said without thinking.

“Did you hit your head hard? Did you see how fast the car was coming?? Geez. Come on” The brunette girl pulled her up and started walking.

“Um, where are we going?”

“My place. My sister is a nurse. She knows what she’s doing.” She started walking again, Hyoyeon slowly followed.

“Wait, what’s your name?” The tanned girl looked back.

“Yuri. Now come on 20 Questions. You got a concussion to check and I got sisters to feed.” She said, holding the bag of take-out up.

“Late dinner?” Hyoyeon commented.

“Like I said, sister’s a nurse. We don’t eat til she gets to.” Yuri responded simply.

Upon arriving, Hyoyeon noticed Yuri lived in a really nice part of LA.

“Did I just get saved by a celebrity?” Hyoyeon asked. Yuri snorted.

“Hardly. My mother is kinda loaded. She’s an author.” Yuri responded.

“Soo? Yoona???” Yuri called out. She heard stomping as she approached the kitchen.

“FOOD!!” They shouted. Hesitating in front of their sister and giving short waves to the shorter girl next to her.

“Actually, the name’s Yuri. But if you’ll show me more love, call me whatever you want.” The tan girl joked. Her two sisters rolled their eyes.

“Very funny Yul. Now hand it over.” The eldest of the three huffed.

“Fiine…is unni home?” she asked.

“Yeah unni. She’s just gotten home.” Yoona responded, already eating.

“Cool. Come on Hyoyeon, you got a nurse to meet.” The vampire followed the girl to a closed door and just as Yuri was about to knock, the door opened.

“Oh hey Yuri! Food here?”

“Yep! But I got an off-call patient for you first.” She stepped aside and Tiffany squealed.

“HYOYEON!!” She pulled the girl into a bone-crushing hug. Er…at least it would be bone-crushing if Hyoyeon wasn’t a vampire.

“Hello again Tiffany.” Yuri looked at the pair confused.

“Anyway, unni, I saved her from a car crash and I just wanna make sure Hyo here has no concussion or anything.” Tiffany nodded.

“No prob, thanks Yul. We will be down once I’m done.” The tan girl nodded and went to the kitchen.

“So you seem to have a thing for crashes?” Tiffany joked, checking for dilated pupils and focus.

“Well, both situations led me to seeing pretty girls so I guess I’m not complaining.” Hyoyeon and Tiffany shared a smile.

“Yeah Yuri’s pretty good looking.” Tiffany commented. Hyoyeon held back a laugh.

“I won’t disagree, but I was talking more about you than her.” Tiffany blushed.

“No concussion. Come on, let’s get some food in you.” Hyoyeon hesitated.

“Oh, uhhh I actually ate before coming here.” Tiffany looked at the time and was skeptical since it was really late, but she let it go for now.

“Well at least stay the night. In case you really are concussed.” Impossible. Hyoyeon thought to herself but decided not to raise suspicion and followed her downstairs.

“Hey Hyoyeon.” Yuri commented from the table. Her two younger sisters waving again, while stuffing their faces.

“So Hyoyeon unni….do you have family around here?” Yoona asked.

“Uh no…no I don’t really have a family.” She responded.

“That must be hard. We grew up constantly as a big family, so that’s a bit difficult for us to comprehend.” Tiffany said.

“Speaking of your family…Yuri mentioned that your mom is an author? Anything I might have read?”

“Yeah, if you’re into vampire stories.” Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon choked a bit.

“She wrote about vampires?”

“Not really vampires per se, but one vampire. She kinda told it like it was a personal story? Her eldest sister, our aunt, dating a vampire and her having to go away when she was younger. I don’t know. Mom was pretty young when she met this “vampire” and auntie doesn’t really like to talk about it.” Sooyoung said.

“What’s…uh what’s your mother’s name?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Krystal. Krystal Jung.” The air rushed out of Hyoyeon’s body. Baby Jung had written a story about her.

“Oh…do you believe your mother’s story?”

“Honestly? We do.” Tiffany said, her sisters nodding along.

“You weren’t scared?” They all shook their heads.

“We thought it was like…The coolest thing ever!!” Sooyoung said.

“We used to ask mom about her all the time and wondered if we would ever get to meet her. Mom said she hoped and auntie just scoffed and said something about—”

“Danger.” Hyoyeon said. The other girls looked at her in shock.

“Yeah…but….” Yuri stopped. She ran from the room and came back with a small scrapbook.

“Mom’s old scrap?” Yoona questioned, walking up to her sister.

“She had to have….AHA!” Yuri removed two pictures from the scrapbook.

“Auntie never told her specifically that her ex was a vampire…but mom said she always had a feeling and it was confirmed when she saw her race off before she never saw her again. Of course, she was young so she couldn’t be sure, but she believed. And so did we.” She showed them the pictures, and there right between their Aunt Jessica and Aunt Seohyun, was Hyoyeon dressed in older clothes, but had the same face and build.

“Oh my god….VAMPIRE!!!” Yoona screamed out in delight.

“You’re…you’re a …..holy !” Sooyoung screamed with her sister.

“Dear lord….see I don’t think this is what Jessica had in mind when she wanted to keep me away from your family.” Hyoyeon said.

“This is amazing! We have to tell mom!” Yuri said.

“Tell mom what?” A new voice rang in. Familiar to Hyoyeon, but aged. She turned and saw an older woman walk in before she stopped, dropping her bag to the floor.

“Hyoyeon unni?” Krystal whimpered. The vampire gave a shy smile.

“Hi Krys….” The woman ran to her and hugged her tight.

“I knew it! in knew it!” Hyoyeon laughed. It was strange to hear an older woman curse. Especially one who’s childhood she was a part of.

“It’s nice to see you again Krystal. You look good. For your age.” Said woman slapped her on the arm.

“Oh off you never dying pain in the . I’ll never forgive you for leaving me by the way.”

“Hey! That was not my call.”

“Yeah, yeah…anyway, what are you doing in my house?” Krystal asked.

“Your daughter saved me from a car. Though I told her I’d be alright.”

“Hey! If I’d known you were immortal, I would’ve let the damn car hit your !” Yuri joked.

“No you wouldn’t have. What are the odds you would’ve been saving Unni’s crush??” Yoona piped up. Tiffany blushed immediately.

“YOONA!”

“oop…sowwie!” Yoona said, hiding behind her sister. Krystal laughed.

“What a turn of events….You date my sister, you date my daughter….Should I be offended that you skipped me?” Krystal joked making her daughters gag.

“I’m not dating your daughter Krys.”

“YET!” Sooyoung said.

“Still…should I be offended?” Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Considering your complete interest in my kind, I might have preferred to date you. Maybe you would have let me change your family.” Krystal’s jaw dropped.

“You were going to change us?!?!”

“I asked your sister. She said no. End of story.”

“That would have been so cool!! Mom can we change please pleaaaase” Yuri begged. Krystal tapped her chin.

“Would you be able to deal with everything as a vampire? Bloodlust…Tiffany you’re a nurse for god sakes.” Hyoyeon stepped in.

“Krys, I would be delighted to guide through the process and I actually know a few vampires who have enough control to work as doctors and such. I don’t doubt that Tiffany would be one of the strong ones. Besides….your sister had me all wrong. Assuming I drank humans and would’ve killed you all….I am an animal drinker.” Hyoyeon finished.

“See I knew you couldn’t have been bad. Well, if they agree, I wholeheartedly allow them to take on your lifestyle if they truly wish it.”

“You know what you guys are getting yourself into don’t you? Eternal life but not eternal family…” Tiffany hugged the girl.

“Actually….with us…we are eternal family.” Tiffany nuzzled into Hyoyeon and pecked her cheek.

“And you will be our family too.” Tiffany added softly. Hyoyeon sighed and nodded.

“Krystal will you tell your sister….”

“ that! I want to be a vampire dammit! I’ve been waiting YEARS for you to come back, change me, WHATEVER” Hyoyeon chuckled.

“Alright, but you do know you’d have to act as our mother when we move to certain places right?” Krystal wave her hand.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ve been pretending to not be these girls’ mother for years, guess I could pretend to be it for once.” She laughed.

“Mom, you’re the worst.” Sooyoung said.

“Alright….let’s do this then?” Hyoyeon said.

 

And that was the start of her eternal family.

~~~~~~~~~~

YOU ONLY GOT ONE SHOT DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BLOW

THIS OPPORTUNITY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME YO!

Hi. I have nothing to say. but here's another one shot and I may or may not have another on the way.

This one shot requested in the ancient times by hyonuna

 

~Ninja OUUUUT