Miss Direction

SNSD OneShots

 

Italics are walkie talkie talk(ie) XD

~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~

“Make a left… No wait a right….or….shoot…what street are we on?” The short brunette huffed as she stared at the map.

“Main street, Sun…we’ve been on main street since we hit the main road.” The blonde beside her said, waiting for directions. The girl groaned and went back to her map.

“Okay Miss Directions…what’s the verdict?” Jessica asked.

“I think we need to make a left here, Jess.” Sunny said. Jessica followed and took the turn. The sharp turn, since the direction came late.

“Hey, Jess, a little smoother next time, yeah?” Yuri called from the back seat, her disheveled hair making an appearance as she popped forward. Jessica hit the brakes quickly, causing the girl to lurch forward.

“!” The tan girl yelled as she fell forward.

“Serves you right, jerk.” Jessica said, resuming her drive.

“Right” Sunny says, map laid out in a way that just couldn’t be right.

“Geez, should’ve ridden with Sooyoung…” Yuri said, rubbing her forehead. Tiffany rubbed it and gave it a kiss. Jessica scoffed.

“I wish you did too. Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Seohyun would be a blessing right now.”
“Left.”
“Please, you know we make this the cool car.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Ice, you good?” Jessica picked up the walkie talkie and clicked the button.

“Yeah, Fire. Why?”
“Well, not that we doubted your abilities, but we put the location into the GPS and it says we are going completely opposite of the way we need to go” Jessica slammed the breaks, making all of them lurch again.

“Owie” Sunny said. Jessica looked over apologetically and pecked her cheek.

“What do you mean, Soo?” She heard a sigh

“You’ve gone the wrong way since Main. Who’s your navigator?” Jessica looked over at her girlfriend.

“SunBun.” She heard Taeyeon and Hyoyeon burst out laughing in the background. The next call in was Taeyeon.

“You let my cousin, the least qualified person, take charge of which way we go….oh god!!” She was in hysterics. Sunny pouted and settled the map on her lap. Jessica looked over.

“Honey, the map is upside down.” Tiffany peeked over the head rest and giggled.

“This isn’t even the map we should be using!” Tiffany said in a surprised voice. She reached into the middle console and pulled out a different map, setting it right side up on Sunny’s lap.

“There ya go. We should be on our way now.” Tiffany said. Jessica chuckled.

“Yul? How bout you take over with Tiff and Sun and I will just ride in the back?” Yuri shrugged.

“Whatever gets us to the campsite quickest Jess.” They all switched. They could hear Sooyoung and the others laughing in the car parked behind them. Sunny grumbled.

“Alright, Fireball, we are in business!” Yuri exclaimed into the walkie talkie.

“Boo-yah! Let’s go Sushi Roll” Tiffany laughed.

“I’ll never understand these road trip codenames you guys have.” She said. Yuri shrugged and took off, making a U-turn and getting back on track.

“For the record, I totally had that!” Sunny said. Jessica pat her thigh.

“Sure you did Miss Direction.” Sunny snuggled into her girlfriend and huffed.

“Please don’t call me that?” Jessica looked at her.

“Why?”

“It sounds like misdirection.” Jessica stared blankly for a minute before laughing lightly.

“Oh, honey….” She couldn’t help it and pecked her girlfriend’s lips.

“I for one, think it’s a perfect nickname.” Yuri said, glancing into the rearview mirror, earning a merong from Sunny. Tiffany smacked her shoulder, making her swerve a bit.

“Woah, Yul, a little smoother next time, yeah?” Jessica smirked. Yuri flipped her off and they laughed as they continued on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this was fun. HAH
WHATTTT two updates?? It's a miracle...seriously lol
But really I love one shots cuz I don't have to follow a story :3 it's refreshing.

Anyway, this little ficlet goes out to Shiningfever44

 

Ninja Out!