you are mine.

Because you're mine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah was trying to put her son - Kim Daewoo - to sleep. He was a three year-old kid but he was quite cheeky, alike his father who seemed to be glad to enjoy every minute he got to spend with his developing kid. She smiled, looking at her son, feeling proud of herself for managing to bring such a precious human being to live; by now, Jinah noticed she wasn’t able to live without him, even if sometimes she had quite a hard time getting him understanding why certain things shouldn’t be done or said, she knew she would never trade the happiness she felt, helping her son grow everyday, for anything. In fact, he was the biggest happiness she could ever ask for. He was her life, not only hers but her husband’s as well. It was just incredible how such a small human being could bring this kind of happiness. It was almost unbelievable.  

 

He was perfect. While Jinah was lost in thoughts (thinking about Himchan and Daewoo, who had brought her a handful of happiness through all the struggles they managed to surpass together), the little kid took a photo from the table she had in her room. His mother smiled, watching him.

 

'’Mommy~’’ Daewoo’s cute voice called out, waking the female up from her daydream. Once she paid attention to him,  he pulled up the photo he had managed to take in his hands, showing it to her as he pointed at a specific male that was in that frame ‘’Who's this guy kissing you in this photo?'' he pouted, noticing it wasn't his father, he looked different from his father, he could tell. Jinah chuckled ''And, why is daddy in a bad mood?’’ it was just so easy for Daewoo to understand his father’s expressions; the kid was just smart. ‘’Who are these guys mommy?'' he asked confused as he didn’t seem to recognize any of them; they were just too many for him to even try to pull the faces from the back of his head - he was just not aware of the fact he already met them.

 

Again, she chuckled ''This guy here is Jongup.'' she pointed to the guy who was pecking her cheek, smiling gently as she remembering the day when this happened. Her son scrunched his nose, not liking the way the name sounded just so familiar to his ears. Himchan was such in a bad mood since Jongup and his wife loved teasing him so much. Jongup even wrapped his arm around her shoulders while whispering cheesy stuff into her ear, making the female laugh. She could remember that day like it was yesterday but in all honesty, it had passed quite a few time; Daewoo wasn’t even born… Jinah wasn’t married to Himchan when they took that photo. They were dating, and that was probably what made it so funny for Jongup and Jinah. It only made them want to chan who would nag at them like there was no tomorrow.

   

''Daddy is jealous...maybe?'' the female came up with those words while looking at the photo as if she didn’t know he was indeed jealous. ''And the rest of the guys, they're your father's group, honey. Don’t you remember uncle Yongguk?'' her head turned to her son who looked at her confused, still trying to figure out who she was talking about. It didn’t take long for him to gasp and understand that the people she was talking about were the people his father hung around half the time. Daewoo nodded his little head, smiling a bit after as if indicating to his mother that he knew who they were.

 

Right when she finished talking with Daewoo, Himchan stepped in their room. The female was about to pick Daewoo up in her arms to take him to bed but he took the photo with him and ran to Himchan; he had noticed his father arrived when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter