What really happened.

Unplanned.

 

I'm still staring at the man in front of me when Leo tugged at the helm of my dress asking me to carry him. I immediately picked him up and was about to walk off when the guy spoke, "I'm Kim Jaejoong." He offered his hand but I just looked at it. When the man named Jaejoong realized that I dont have any plans on shaking his hand he tucked his hand in his pocket, and faked a cough and smiled. 
"What's your name?" He asked but I don't want to tell him my name. We're in awkward situation as it is and so it is better off for us to not know our names. But to my surprise, Leo spoke, flashing his cute grin to the stranger. "She's my pretty Nico. And I'm--" 
"Leo, don't talk to strangers." I said sternly and begun to walk off. "Bye Leo. It's nice to see you again. Pretty Nico." Leo waved to the man.
 
I let out an exasperated sigh as I sat down between Stace and Rey. 
"How can I be so unlucky in this trip?" I lay my head on Rey's shoulder. "The hottie keeps on staring at you, you know." Stacy said with twinkling eyes. "Pleasseeee, let it go." I closed my eyes thinking how stupid I really acted last night....
 
Flashback
We entered this jammed pack bar, just me and Stacy since Rey was caught up with his work as an assistant to a Fashion designer whom I won't mention for privacy. ;)) I wasnt supposed to be here if not for Stace constant whining about how boring it is and we shouldnt spend our first night watching movies in our hotel room since we can do it every single night in our usual days. "We are ought to celebrate! Let's party while we're still in our 20s" that's what she said. So I gave in just for the sake to shut her up. 
 
"Okay, but we should head back 1am max!" I shake my forefinger to her as if warning a little child to behave. 
"Yes maam!" 
 
So we dressed up, I wore this white mini Goddess dress and wore a gold shoes. (i have this pettish for all things white) Stacy wore a black tube dress that has way too low cut at the back. I tried to bring her to her senses and argued that it was too revealing but she wont back down. 
 
I was sitting at the far end corner of the club trying to be invisible. I don't have time for this, I'm not a party pooper but I'm not much a fan of clubbing. 
"Drink this, Niks." Stacy sat down beside me after dancing for some time. I raised an eyebrow, and she said, "C'mon Nik! It's not like it's your first time. Loosen up!" God! Why did I earned such a bad influence best friend. So I gulped down the drink, Stacy smiled and got up to dance again. 
 
The drink was good, I like it! So I ordered and ordered thinking it wasn't that strong since it tasted so sweet. After some time, I felt so hot and dizzy. I want to pee. I want to pee. I want to pee. That thought keeps on repeating in my head so I got up and the world suddenly twirled and I have to grasp to the chair to hold me up. I attempted one step but to my dismay, the ground seems turned to so soft that I almost fell down. If it weren't for some guy, "Are you okay?" The guy with an accent asked, I looked up and Man! He's a keeper! I goofily laughed, why did my laugh sounded like that. Am I drunk? Is this my alter ego talking? Omo! I had gone mad! I need to pee. Yes I badly need to pee. 
 
I smiled at the handsome man, and said, "Pee. Now." And the next thing I knew I was guided to the Comfort room. After which, I walked out, no, stumbled out was the right term, I saw the handsome man leaning on a wall with his hands tucked in his pockets. Oh God, he's so hot! I had the urge to kiss him. The man probably sensed my intense stare, he smiled and walked towards me. "Are you now okay?" He asked, "Do you want to sit--" he did not finish what he's about to say because I kissed him. I'm kissing a stranger and I'm liking it. What is happening to the world? He responded to the kiss and I was out of breathe so I broke it off. He keeps on smiling while staring at me. "Sorry" I said and bit my lips. Yes I am embarrassed but the scary part is I don't regret what I did. This is so not Nicole! Aaaah. But before I could contemplate anything about my random bluntness everything turned black...
 
I woke up with a heavy pounding inside my head. I peeked with one eye squinting due to sun shining brightly. I smiled how beautiful the morning is in contrary to what I am feeling now. I turned to stretch but something my hand landed instead of a pillow nor a bed, my hand landed on a person. I thought it was Stacy or Rey so I let it go. But when I was about to get up, I realized that I wasn't wearing anything. Omo! What the... I immediately looked to my left, and there it goes! A man, a stranger was sleeping next to me without any clothes. That just meant one thing. I lost everything to a freakin' stranger!!!
 
What was I thinking? Oh my God, how can I be so careless? Omo! I must leave. Quick! Before he even wake up and this will be more awkward... I tiptoed picking up silently my clothes and they are all over the room. God! I don't even want to remember how did these ended to be in those place. I left a note saying "I don't usually do this. I'm sorry, I'll leave first." I did not even bother to leave my name. 
 
End of Flashback...
 
"Nikki. You've been spacing out for a long time. We're going back now. Your parents wants to go back." Stacy said while shaking my shoulders. "Geez Niks! You think my shoulder's a pillow?" Rey said while starting to stand up. I remained in my seat dreading to turn around and se that Jaejoong again. "Don't worry girl. They left already while you were still in daze." Stacy said. I sighed, Thank you Daddy God! I happily clang to Rey and Stacy's arm and went back to the hotel room. 
 
Author's note
Nik was so eager to suppress the memory of her losing her everything to a stranger or so she thought she could... 
 
Teehee. Toodles!