Unexpected Meeting

Unplanned.

I wore something white. I always love white. I let my hair fall down and wore my Chanel bag. I was getting ready for our intimate dinner when my friend Stacy came in my room. In every family trip we have, my best friends Stacy and Rey always tags along. Both of my parents love them. Even my brothers, but Nich isn't fond of Rey that much since he's gay and Rey keeps on bugging him ever since they met.

"Nikki. What happened last night? You weren't in your room." Stace asked while grinning like mad. I know she knows what happened. I was with her before everything turned black. 

"Shut up! I don't want to talk about it. Let's forget--" before I finish, Rey suddenly barged in. "What is it that you don't want to talk about?" he plopped down beside her. Stacy probably mentioned everything to him since Rey keeps on twinkling his eyes on me, I glared at the both of them. 

"Shut up you two." I faced myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked okay, The dark circles in my eyes due to my hangover from last night's escapade had subsided. Thank God. I don't wear make-up I prefer being au-naturel. :)

Rey and Stacy are still talking animatedly with God-knows-what topic. I couldn't care less. They are my best friends but sometimes I just can't keep up with their random craziness. I stood up and pulled the both of them out of my bed, "We better go down or else Achi Krissie will kills us for being late." 

We entered the Hotel's restaurant and proceed to the table reserved for us. It was situated in the balcony of the restaurant, a long table was prepared. What is it we're celebrating? It's my parents anniversary and for me being a new doctor. 

.  

"Pretty Nico..." Leo ran towards me, I'm his favorite Aunt (Well, I'm his only aunt anyway). I love this kid, people say he looks a lot like me. Well I can't blame them, it's like I'm his mother due to the great resemblance. He calls me Nico which I know weird, I don't know why cause when I asked him he just smiled and said because I'm pretty (blush).

"Hi LeiLei!" I kissed him on the lips and carried him to where my family are and Stace & Rey followed. He sat on my lap and played with my hair. I didn't mind because he do this all the time. Everytime I'm in the room, he will always be on my lap. I'm getting worried what if he grows heavier and this will cause a problem but as for now. I'll enjoy it as much as I could. 


 

We were in the midst of the festivites when the restaurant suddenly was buzzing and full of people with camera. I was looking at the entrance with a frown to see who are they since they ruined our intimate momen. Three men entered surrounded by men in black suits, who were trying to manage the photographer oggling. After sometime they did and the mood went back to normal since the photographers were now outside. 

I was playing with Leo when Rey who's sitting beside me nudge me and said, "Oh, aren't they a hottie?" He gestured towards a table, I looked back and was so shock that I stopped breathing. Stacy who was oblivious to what's happening earlier stopped talking when he noticed me staring blankly towards the men, few tables away from us. 

"Oh My GOD! Rey! It's him." Stacy said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Which one?" -Rey

"That one at the center, Nikki was with him last night." Stacy whispered and that broke my trance. I immediately straightened my composure and tried to appear like I couldn't care less.

"Omo! You're such a luck girl!" Rey slapped my arm causing Leo to glare at him. This boy is so protective and possessive I wish he's my boyfriend. Teehee. 

"The hell, Rey! Stop it please. Let's forget what happened. And this was all your fault! If you weren't late, this girl righ here!" I point to Stacy, "wouldn't have been so bored to actually go to a club." 

"You had fun, though. You even spend the night with him." Stacy

"Who spend the night with who?" my brother Nich. Uh-oh. Remind me to roast both Rey and Stacy later.

"Oh. It's nothing. Stacy is being crazy again. Right Stacy?" I gave look-what-you-did- face and smiled to Nich. He still looked unconvinved but he let it pass for now. For now, I say for I'm sure he'll ask it later and I will probably tell him the whole truth since I can't keep anything form him.

"We'll talk later es." I told the two of them and they just snickered and joined the conversations with my family while I just keep on looking at Leo.

"Nico. I want to pee." Leo pouted. I stood up while carrying Leo to the bathroom. I haven't realized that he could probably see me since we'd walk across the hall to reach the comfort room. 

I was waiting for Leo outside, when the guy from last nigh approached me.

"Hi." he said while I just stood there too shock to say anything.