Episode 1: Welcome Earth

War of the Angels [Semi-Hiatus]

 

No One’s POV

Yes, Mama sent the 12 angels at the Earth. Kai led them to the Earth. They teleported to an abandoned building, so that ‘humans’ won’t see them. But before they go, Mama set some rules.

#1: If you have a fight with co-angels, make sure to fix it.

#2: Don’t ever fall in-love with ‘HUMANS’ they will slow you down.

#3: Always remember your MISSION. SAVE the EARTH.

They landed.

“Earth” Baekhyun mumbled

“This is my power… Earth” Kyungsoo joked

“Yah! Kyungsoo… we better get a place to stay… or do you want to stay in this creepy building?!” Chen said

“Chen you’re scared ha? Better prepare because they’re here…” Suho said

“Positions!” Suho shouted

And they positioned themselves and formed a circle. Baekhyun used his power and light the whole building. Once the place lighted they saw a bunch of Evil Angels.

“Are you ready?!” Kris shouted

“Yes!” they said and let out their powers

Kris let out his dragon, which startled the Evil Angels. But the Evil Angels started to attack!

“Yaaaaah!!!” the Evil Angels shouted

Smoke blinded the land but Baekhyun put all his efforts for the Exo Angels to see. The sounds of Angels dying deafened the Gods to anybody’s plead of mercy. In deed the Evil Angels don’t have as much of power the Exo Angels have, but when they come together they became Exo Angels worst enemies. One by one Evil Angels die but they don’t substract! As if they’re getting back to life. Kyung Soo finally let out he’s inner beast and take all his power out he stump his feet and let out a big ‘rawrr’ *boom* half of the Evil Angels died. Lay ran to Kyungsoo and heal him up, but he used all of his powers and need to rest up. A plan popped out of Suho’s mind. He signalled Sehun to create a big wind with dust to blind all Evil Angels then signalled Chanyeol to flame all of them with the help of Kris’s dragon. The plan worked and all of the Evil Angels died and became dust. Suddenly darkness dominated the area, Baekhyun over-used he’s power likewise to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kris. They all fainted, Lay did his job and now they need to rest.  

“Thank you for the warm welcome” Tao smirked

They all walked out of the building and started to find a home.

What will be the Exo Angels next step? Will they be able to kill all the Evil Angels? Will Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kris, get healed? What do tomorrow offer them? Are they ready to meet their biggest rivals?

 

A/N: OMIGASSSSHHH…. So that battle part is the hardest thing to write >< Please excuse my grammar! And the next chapters will be exciting! You will meet some new characters! So be ready! Please leave some comment/s, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE and KEEP READING~!

Admin Fanny –