Meet the Angels

War of the Angels [Semi-Hiatus]

 

The Exo Planet guardian Angels are divided into 2 groups. Exo-K and Exo-M. They were sent at the Earth, because their number 1 enemy wanted to concur the Earth and use it as a base for their Angel armies. Of course Mama (the Goddess) doesn’t want that to happen… Earth doesn’t have any kind of that power, so she sent the 12 Angels to help the Earth from Evil Angels.

Characters definition~

Let’s begin with Exo-K.

suho2.jpg?w=510

Name: Suho

Power: Water

About Suho: He’s a caring person. Even though he looks weak outside, he does have the leader skills. And can lead an Angel army. He’s in-charge with attack plans. 

chanyeol2.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Chanyeol

Power: Flame (Phoenix)

About Chanyeol: He's the HAPPY VIRUS. He always makes the atmosphere real happy. But when it comes to battle he never joke. He's one of the front runners when it come to battle.

d-o1.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Kyung Soo

Power: Earth

About KyungSoo: He's the Eomma of Exo. Besides from Suho, he's the one who also care for Exo. His innocent look might  the one you see but you'll never know how strong he is. 

baekhyun.jpg?w=510

 

 

Name: Baekhyun

Power: Light

About Baekhyun: Chanyeol best friend. He maintains the light on the Earth.

kai1.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Kai

Power: Teleportation

About Kai: He's the messenger~ and transporter of the Exo. He's quite famous at Exo Planet since he's handsome also at Earth.

sehun1.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Sehun

Power: Wind

About Sehun: He's the cute Maknae (Youngest). He controls the wind easily, also like making pranks to girls... he use his wind power to blow up girls skirt... (if you know what I mean)

 

Next stop...Exo-M:

xiumin2.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Xiu Min

Power: Frost (Snow Flake)

About Xiu Min: He's the cutey of Exo-M. He's quite playful but deep inside his serious.

luhan3.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Luhan

Power: Telekinesis

About Luhan: He lines up with Kai. He's also popular at Exo Planet and on Earth. He's very kind and also Intelligent.

kris3.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Kris

Power: Flight (Dragon)

About Kris: He line up to Suho. He's the Appa of Exo-M. He also have a dragon just hidding inside of him.

lay2.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Lay

Power: Heal

About Lay: He's in charge of healing. Medical healths, and condition of the co-members whenever they have battle.

chen2.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Chen

Power: Lightning

About Chen: He's a troll. But when he get angry better run away. He'll throw lightning to you!

tao3.jpg?w=510

 

Name: Tao

Power: Time Control

About Tao: He's quite popular because of his Wushu Skills.  He can control time so whenever he wanted to repeat something he does.