The date /Kaisoo/

Charming

"Sleep well, honey" I whispered to Kyungsoo, who's sleeping soundly in my arms.

*Flashback*

My heart was doing leaps and my fingers trembled as i asked Kyungsoo out on a date.

I fell in love with him at first sight and i decided to text him "Hello Kyungie-hyung keke, r u still up for the date?" as i giggled, thinking of his reply.

From : Baby <3 <3 <3

To : Cutey <3 <3 <3

Sure, where do you want to meet at?

 

From Cutey <3 <3 <3

To : Baby <3 <3 <3

Umm, the theatre at 4pm? I heard there's this really good romance movie coming up!

 

"Omo!"  my deep voice squealed. I asked him out to watch a romance movie.

"Kyaa!" Kyungsoo's cute lips formed a cute pout. "He asked me out to watch a romance movie!"

I looked up and saw Kyungsoo frowning at his phone, not knowing how to reply a message.

I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned behind, eyes wide.

I saw his phone texting someone called "Cutey <3 <3 <3" and sighed. I knew it wasnt going to be me.

Kyungsoo turned a deep shade of red and asked, "Did you see my phone?" while chewing on his bottom lip.

I replied, "yeah, you were texting a Cutey weren't you?" and gloomily shrugged.

His bottom lip started to bleed and i acted upon instinct.

"Y-yah Kyungsoo hyung, i heard when your skin bleeds, youre supposed to on it to stop the bleeding, so dont mind me okay?" 

I swooped in to on Kyungsoo's bottom lip and i heard a muffled whimper and stopped after i felt that the bleeding stopped.

I wiped my lip and smiled at Kyungsoo until he suddenly frowned and hit me with his palms, sobbing softly.

I was surprised and i hugged him to stop him, but he hit me even harder.

"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!" I was stunned and let go of him. "I wanted it to be romantic.. why did you have to kiss me when my lips bled?!" He sobbed even harder.

I felt bad because that was his first kiss, so i softly apologised, "Mian hyung, i didnt mean to steal your first kiss. It was supposed to be with an important person, your Cutey, right?" and was about to walk away but i stopped when i heard him mumble something very softly. "You idiot, you're my Cutey.. and i wanted to give it to you but not in this situation." 

Kyungsoo wiped his eyes and cheeks then i felt a soft pressure on my lips. "Saranghae." he mumbled against my lips.

I smiled and we went off to the movie theatre, hands intertwined together.

It was supposed to be a romantic movie but we only heard the ending, "I wanna grow old with you."

I smiled into the kiss and nodded my head. "Me too, Kyungsoo-ah."