Of forgotten bracelets

Charming

 

Its one of those days where Jongin is carefully adjusting his coats and suits as customers walk in and view his finely chosen suits for their weddings or formal gatherings.

A customer walks into the store, and Jongin yells a typical “Welcome!” and gets greeted by an exuberant, familiar laughter.

“Hyung, you still do that? Don’t you ever get sick of it?” Sehun chuckles.

Jongin stalks off towards Sehun’s silhouette while mumbling something between the lines of “Stupid Sehun” and “I thought you were that cutie”.

Thinking Sehun didn’t hear a word he said, he went on to ask Sehun, “What are you doing here anyway, pastel boy?”

Sehun winces at his nickname for his fair skin and rebuts, “Kkamjong (dark-jong), whatever do you think I may be doing here? Watching you do your suits? Of course im here to buy something for baby Lulu or myself!” Sehun speaks with a skip in his step as he walks over to the suits and smiles when he mentions Luhan, his husband-to-be.

“Oh, you finally got some? Are you going to marry Luhan or something?” Jongin replies nonchalantly.

Sehun suddenly appears over his side and slings an arm over Jongin’s shoulder, whispering, “Yes I did, and you sure as hell didn’t get any if theres that charm bracelet hanging there,” Sehun smirks as he points to the organiser.

, Jongin mutters. I thought he didn’t see it.

Jongin’s grin changes to a frown when Sehun mentions the bracelet and he immediately goes into a sad mood.

Sehun notices and ponders, “Yah, what happened?”

“Nothing happened, that’s why im sad! This really really cute guy came in to get a suit for his cousin’s wedding, and while he was changing hurriedly, he left his bracelet there. Not even a number or anything of sorts but just his bracelet! He was really cute and my type though.” Jongin ends off with a resounding sigh.

Sehun thinks for awhile and says, “Oh well. Jongin, Jongin. You may be able to find a good looking best man besides you during my wedding, its this Saturday and I expect you to be there. Lulu’s cousin will be the other best man and I heard he’s cute too.”

Jongin doesn’t want to think of another man besides the cute boy he met the other day and smiles softly, shrugging Sehun’s words of advice away.

“Buddy, I’ll go get your suits now.” Jongin walks back to the suits and grabs those that he thinks Sehun and Luhan would suit best, and brings it to the counter.

“Cheer up, he’ll be back!” Sehun smiles genuinely and thanks Jongin for the suits and slings it over his shoulders, dragging the bracelet along with him, before walking home happily.

I hope so.