Crack

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

I am proud of being a kpop-er! You wanna know why? Well, in the time that I have been a kpop-er, I have never seen one person come out like this.

Yes that is Lindsay Lohan. I have never heard of a kpop star doing drugs. Well, I did hear that GD is doing some stuff, but HEY at least he doesn't look like he smashed in to a window.

So I am pround to be a kpop-er because they don't do drugs, at least I havn't heard of any doing drugs, and they don't get plastic sugery.

Ok yes, some girls get plastic sugery but at least they dont look like a messed up duck. You guys remeber when the duck face used to be cool? Well, I don't because all I heard was guys complaing about girls taking pictures and doing the duck face! No one found it attractive then and no one finds it attractive now. So thats why I am proud of all of our girls groups in the kpop world. lets give them a around of applouse!

whoooo whooo YAHHH whoop whoop raise the roof  uh huuunnn whooo toooot

 

I'm just so happy we don't have any duck faces in our kpop world!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I just typed in kpop gifs drugs on google and all i could find is how addicting kpop is and how kpop is a drug..... so inless this is right and kpopstars do drugs comment below and tell me if you ever heard of a kpop star doing drugs

oh and I also found this picture

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you guys think its soo cute! ahhhh I just love the cat or kitten... whatever but its soo cute!!!

 

oh and Jeajoong!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTEST!

So the winners are the only two that commented.

33jjlover and bigbangvipmay14

Yes, my bias is Tao but Key is a CLOSE second but really they are both #1 for me.

but sence the question was really hard I am going to do another one

The first two people to answer these questions gets one whole chapter about your bias and extra pictures and if you want me to I can do a oneshot too ( this also goes for the people who already won)

WHAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER

1) what is your favorite music video this year so far

2) who is your bias?and Why.

thats it so get typeing and I will be getting  with the winners to descuss what you want your chapter to be about.

thank you

i love you guys

pictures arnt mine credits to the owners.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 i just thought he was funny <3