Annoying

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

I don't know if you guys have this problem, but I find  what I'm about to tell you a vary annoying problem. Now, my parents don't know any aisan language at all, neither does my sister, or my brother.........or my dog, he knows the language of the Bark and Growl. I on the other hand know some Korean, as you can tell I'm the smart one in the house.......ok maybe not but that's beside the point.

Sence my parents and sister don't know any asian language, they try to sound like they do. If, for exsample, I come into the kitchen with my phone playing K-pop and they are there lets just say they go kind of crazy. My dad/appa would belt out random korean sounding words! The worst part is it sounds more like chinese mixed with ramdom weird sounding words! That's not it, no, my dad has to try to sing along with them. And let me tell you he's terrible! My ears hurt like crazy and I won't to slap him across the face for even trying to sound korean.

Oh god that sounds wrong, I won't to slap my own dad...What kind of person am I!!

My dad is insulting the korean, chinese language! I...I.....I don't know what to do!

I've tryed to correct him..

.it turned worse....

Sometimes he sounds like a dying horse thing I don't even know how to exsplain it.

My sister does it too. But not as much as my dad which is good because she sounds like a whale in the ocean drowning in the water....yep that's it.

My mom and brother don't do it at all, they just say bad things about k-pop.

 *how i feel*

I don't know if you guys have the same problem but I felt like I should share it. I hope you don't have annoying parents and siblings like mine, if you do....I know how you feel. We share the same pain.

 *thats a lie!*

some number of reasons why I hate being a FanGirl: The parents get really annoying by tring to sound like them...they really sound like a moose going poop...a big poop.

*run away from the horrid noise*

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Long time no see! Well, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this, I've been busy. But I'll make sure I'll post more.

Please comment and subscribe for more

Now watch this yness.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

........

.........................

..................................

.....................

..................................

.................

.......

...........................

.......

...

.......................

 

 

////////////

////////////////////////////............

...........

/////////////

.............................................

 

 

 

 

...............

...............................

...........................................................

i like dots................

.................

............

........................................

...............

.......................

........................

 

 

 

hahaha Love you guys

 Thank you to

ThinkOfMe

DrFeelGood25

hanyong

DarkMischievouskiss

wirewires

Phantom0308

Silverfox33

and

33jjlover

for subscribing and I don't care if i already thanked you I still thank you vary much^^

hahah

Gifs aren't mine credit to the owners ^^