This is what happens....

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

As I said in a preveious chapter, I HATE when people/the dimwit call K-pop idols gay, but what I didn't really say is how you handle the dimwit.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

First things first, the brianless person has to see a photo or a music video of a K-pop idol. Then the brainless dimwit opens his/hers mouth and say the three words I dispise.

"He looks Gay.."

That's IT! Your happy joyful day is ruined!

You turn your head and give them a cold hard stair....

Then take a beep breathe you don't want to kill them...........yet........no no i'm just kidding ahha...or am i.....

While taking a breathe try to look as y as L. This will soften them up and go in to a daze. No one can resiste the L.

The bimwit, if a girl, will most likly look like this  not having a care in the world. When you friend looks like thats when you...

" You KILL THEM!!!"

No you DON'T kill them....not yet....you first have to yell at them.

 " THEY AREN'T GAY!" or say something along those lines. You have to get them alittle scared but not to much you want to surprise them.

Now the dimwit most likely looks like this now. Ignore the "but why" thing....

They are now confused.....really confused. Now, you have to SECRETLY get in a ready stance like this... You have to have the face and everything. Next you have to "fake" hit them . You want to syke them out, conduse them more.

While they are trying to figure out what's going on that when you  go wild. Shake them, hit them, what ever just don't killl them!!!!! If you do I will come after you......along witht he police..I mean you just murdered a person.....sorry but you didn't follow my rules. If you don't follow them you might end up in jail. So JUST DON'T KILL THEM!!! I worned you...

When they look like this  stop and just smile at them like nothing happened.

. Now they are really confused and thats good.

Next, go to your house and find a bunny and a pig.. Put the two together making a tteokki (piggybunny). put a spell on it. Then you will be able to control the dimwit. You don't have to kill the dimwit just control them. It's funner that way ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hoped you enjoyed my lession.^^ haha

a special thanks to

Phantom0308

Silverfox

and

33jjlover

for subscribing ^^

If you want comment below for favorite Idol or band and I'll add more pictures of them in the next chapter^^.

Gif's arn't mine credit to the owners ^^