The Pain

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

You talk to your K-Pop loving friend then BAM! you bring it up.

Yes I am talking about the famous bias. It could be Key from SHINee or Jae Joong from JYJ is doesn't matter you bring him up in the conversation and you automatically regret bringing him up. Why?  Ha! You seem to forget what happends to your friend when you show them a picture or even talk about there bias.

They turn crazy!!

It's like BAM!

Jumping up and down, rolling around on the floor, falling off the bed, pretty much having a Fan Girl Heart Attack

You name it they do it.

What ever they do there is one thing that they will do to cause you pain.

They get there hands out.

Then...

They start frantically hitting you on the shoulder or arm. The longer they do it the faster and hader they hit you.

Know you are wondering how this could harm you in anyway right?

Well, when people hit you hard enough you tend to get a burse. And you will end up having that bruse for about a week.

Now you could be the one doing it to your friend which in the sper of the moment  you forget about how you friend feels cause all you have in you head is your bias.

We all do it so don't blam your friend, blam the bias for being so gosh damn perfect.

 

Now that you go this in you head think twice before you show or talk about  Key, Jae Joong, Lay, L.Joe, L, Dongwoo, Kevin, Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun, Chenyoel, Kris, Minwoo, Tao, Luhan,  Sehun, Chunji,  just any Exo members because they are so darn hot! (or anyone in the kpop world that is yours or your friends bias sorry if i left them out)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

you might end up like the chair.

Second reason why I hate being a fan: The pain when your friend hit you multiple times on the arm causing you to have a bruse..... I hate that....... and when you do it to your friend....you end up having a bruse on your hand.......and you hurt your friend......

Sorry guys for the late update but i did type up everything then i turned to another page.... i forgot to save it  :(
anyway i retyped it and here it is i hope you liked it .
please comment and subscribe ^^

Gif arnt mine credit to the owners