It Starts With The Heart

A Couple Reasons Why I Hate Being a Fan Girl

It all starts at the heart.

It happens either when you see a picture of you bias or when their on a Tv show doing the pockey game and the boy/girl lips touch. Or even when you see couple moment between the band members. If you intend to or not you automatically freak out.

Your heart races pounding in your chest, you start to loose your beath so you clutch you chest and then the next thing you know BAM you start jumping around like Onew finding chicken, Taemin getting bananah milk, Zelo getting his cherry tomatos, Luhan seeing SeHun, or better yet you act like DBSK in Ballons.

You jump around acting crazy or you jump on your bed causing you to fall off it and land on the floor.

Sometime you cry because its just to much to handle.

When your heart pounds in your chest you can hear it in your ears so then you automatcally freak out thinking there is something wrong with you when really all you are doing is ....

Having a Fan Girl Heart Attack....

NOW CALM DOWN

Frist reason why I hate being a FanGirl : The minie haert attact you have when you see your bias...you feel like you are really going to die of happyness.....how to provent it?.......SM Entertainment and every kpop company has to take away every kpop idol....but if they do that then we die so it better having the Fan Girl Heart Attack...I don't want to die .. I am to young.....

(33jjlover at least i didnt put a pic of kris cying then i know you would really be having a heart attact while crying)

I dont own the gifs credit to the owners ^^