Infinite

Pinky Promise

 

 


Time flies and the bell rang. 

I wanted to ask Miss Lee about the school dorm, because I was still staying in the hotel currently.

I got off my flight last week and I'm almost staying in the hotel for 1 and a half week now.

I should have ask earlier..... where's Miss Lee's office?

Someone tapped my shoulder and I heard Yixing calling my name.

"Minyoung, want to join us during the break?" Yixing was happily inviting me while the gang behind him seems unfriendly.

"Erm... I have something to discuss with Miss Lee. I think it would be a bad idea for you guys to be waiting for me." I look down at my shoes and I guess Yixing knows that I'm troubled.

"Do you know the way to Miss Lee's office? I could bring you there if you want." Yixing kept on smiling, he never stop smiling. He really is nice.

"Would it be troublesome for you?"

"Aniyo, let's go."

"Yixing, we'll wait for you in the cafeteria okay?" The guy that sat next to Yixing, also the guy who poked me earlier with his pen, said without looking at me.

"Alright. I'll be right there. See ya."

The gang slowly leaves my sight.

"Let's go."

 

Along the way to Miss Lee's office, Yixing show me the way to the cafeteria, washroom, the school hall and many other places in the school to me. He also tells me alot about our school, teachers and the students.

"Hey, do you know that guy who was sitting infront of me?" still, Yixing haven't mention anything about the gang earlier, curiousity kills me.

"Infront of you? You mean Myungsoo? He's one of the Infinite member."

Oh....so the weirdo's name was Myungsoo. Rather familiar. Wait, what? Infinite?

"What's Infinite."

"Ahh, about that, I was about to tell you that. In our school, there's a group named Inifinite. There are 7 people in that group. They have their own fanpage online, and almost all the girls in our school were crazy about them. Myungsoo was one of them. He's the ice prince."

Seven person? Oh, the gang that was standing behind Yixing earlier. Ah-ha ! Wait a second, seven people? There were eight if I'm not mistaken.

"But there were nine person just now, including you." curious, curious, curious.

"I wasn't in that group. Kris either. We're not that famous, haha."

"Kris?" 

"The one who sat next to me just now."

"Oh...so he's Kris. He looks cold too, like Myungsoo. Facial emotionaless."

Yixing chuckles right after I mention the word 'Facial emotionaless'

"Once you get to know them well, you'll know they're actually nice people too."

I told Yixing about how Myungsoo apologize and ignoring me in the class.

"Well, Myungsoo is a very special guy. He enjoy being alone sometimes. But he's a good friend, you know?"

"Good friend, aigoo. And that Kris guy, he poked me with the his pen. It's rude you know?"

"NO, no, no. Kris is a nice person." he raised up his volume and all the people in the hall way stares at us.

well, Yixing was a little over react, it's not like I insulted Kris or what. Eventhough if I insulted Kris, he doesn't have to be so over react right?

"Miahnhaeyo. I was calling you softly many times in the class just now. I guess you couldn't hear, Kris got a little annoyed cause he coudln't concentrate listening to Miss Lee and that's why he acted like that just now. He's friendly and nice.....you know." Yixing looks down and blush a little. 

Before I could ask him more, 

"Here you are, Miss Lee's office. You'll go inside and I'll be waiting for you here." Yixing smiles and knocked the door for me.

page-divider---flowers---grey.png