Start of something new.

Pinky Promise

page-divider---flowers---grey.png

"Minyoung ! Minyoung, Minyoung........"

"Adopted.........leaving......tomorrow...."

"I'll take you as my bride...my bride...my bride...my bride...."

"Minyoung !!! Minyoun......."

♪♪ RINGGGGG *
 

I stood up, ignoring the alarm clock, slowly weeping away the sweats on my forehead.

"The same dream again.... Omma, Appa, an old lady and.......the boy again?" I reminded myself about the dream that I had every day.

When I decided to turn off the alarm clock, I noticed something.

"Damn it ! I'll be late for the first day of school !!!"

Well, yeah, I love muttering to myself, wait, I'm not crazy okay?

I used my so-called 'Fastest' speed to rush into the toilet and took a quick shower. After getting out from the toilet, I walked towards the closet and got changed into a proper dress that I ironed nicely last night for the first day of school and quickly grabbed my bag and headed to the nearest bus station.

 

During the bus ride, I checked everything that I've prepared last night, like, what a normal high school student should have, and the letter that Woolim High sent me last month telling me that they've already accepted me as their student. While I was checking my phone messages, I received a new text message from Omma and Appa.

 

--------------------

Minyoung ah, all the best to you for the first

day of school in Seoul and make sure to be 

good and nice to your school mates and

teachers. Omma and Appa will be supporting you

no matter what. Make sure to raise up your hand

and ask the teacher's permission

whenever you feel like going to the washroom

okay? Remember to eat well, sleep tight and

don't study until late night. Do not talk to 

strangers. Please call whenever you're

free. Omma Appa misses you alot ! ~.~

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Lots of love from Omma and Appa.

----------------------

 

Well, that was a long text. And that's my Omma and Appa. Aren't they cute? But I strongly dislike the fact that they always thinks that I'm still a five-year-old student. But everytime I recieves text messages like this from my parents, my heart felt like...., like....., as if it was sun bathing? It's warm.

 

And now, I'm standing infront of Woolim High. I couldn't believe it. I make it all the way from my home, Busan and I'm actually standing here, right here, right now at Woolim High's front gate, one of the Seoul's Top 3 highschool.

 

Surprisingly, it's not 8 o'clock yet, which means I'm not late yet. Phewww, thank god, I would definitely give other people bad impression for coming late for the very first day. When I was still staring at the clock, deep in thought, someone accidentally bumped into me.

" Miahnhae. " the mysterious guy who had his headphones on apologizes without raising up his head. I personally thinks that apologizing without looking at the person is really rude. I feel like teling him "Excuse me, are you apologizing to the floor?", but I didn't. He walks away as if nothing had happen. What a weirdo. 

 

I asked a few students the way to the office and met one of the office worker who asked me to finish the simple registration. After the registration, I was given a schedule, a few note pads with the word "WOOLIM HIGH" printed on and followed one of the teacher, my Art teacher,  to my class.

 

"Attention please."

* Students continue walking around, talking and making noise."

"Ehem.....I say attention please."

* Still the same situation. *

"CLASS, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?" finally, the teacher's patience has reach its limit.

* Everyone stop whatever they're doing and sit quietly. *

"Aigoo. Ehem, before the class begin, I would like to inform all of you that we have a new student today."

well, maybe I'm standing behind the teacher and I'm short, or maybe the teacher is too tall cause I've heard questions like :

" What? Who?"

" Is it a guy? Is he handsome? "

" Or is it a girl? Pretty enough for me to look at her?"

" Who the hell is it?"

" I hope it's a handsome guy, but I will support Infinite forever!"

Wow, well, am I good looking enough? I was deep in thought again not until the teacher introduces me to the class.

"Silent please. She's a new student who just got transfered from Busan........."

I wasn't listening to the teacher.....I mean I couldn't. Because the weirdo that I saw this morning, he was in this class too...... No way, it's him again? This is SOOOO not fun.

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png

 

Hello there ! ^^

This is my first time writing a fan fiction. 

I hope you guys will like it. 

Will update again tonight, or maybe tomorrow.

Please comment below to inform me if I did any grammar mistake or spelling errors.

Please subscribe if you like this story ^^ Thank you very much for reading.

Gomapseunmnida~