Class 2C-A

Pinky Promise

 

page-divider---flowers---grey.png

 

"Minyoung, please introduce yourself."

the teacher took a step back to brought me forward and whispers that to me. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Minyoung imnida. You can actually call me Minyoung. Erm....well, I guess that's it?"

I take a look at the teacher to let her know that I'm done with my speech, I guess she understands the eye contact because she quickly step forward and tell the class to take good care of me since I'm still fresh here.

"And about your seat, Minyoung, hmmm......there are 2 empty seat over there, I think you wouldn't mind sitting alone first right? I'll make sure that there's someone who keep you accompany when I re-arrange the sitting positions. Is that alright?"

I glanced at the seat where the teacher was pointing at and nodded, "

"Yeah, it's fine. Thank you....."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to introduce myself to you, my name is Lee Young-ae. Students here call me Miss Lee so you may as well call me that too." Miss Lee smiles as she introduces herself.

Even though she seems to be forty, I have to admit that Miss Lee was indeed a very beautiful lady. Also, she has one of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Yes, Miss Lee."

I walked to my place in a moderate speed, trying my best to not make it awkward, and then I realises something...

WHY IS MY SEAT BEHIND HIS?

I'm not really sure who this weirdo is, but I'm having this 'bad feeling' about how things will be between me and him later on.

I'm already sitting in my place and Miss Lee started the class. 

Miss Lee was writing some notes for Arts on the board and I'm not sure what to do.

I wanted to ask some one but it seems like every one was busy concentrating and I doesn't know any one of them.

A thought suddenly flew out and I decided to ask the weird guy who was sitting infront of me.

I tapped his shoulder,

"Excuse me, erm...do I have to jot down those notes?"

And damn it, I felt ignored. I hate being ignored. I bet he heard my question, but he refuse to answer me.

I immediately took out the note pad and started to jot down all the notes.

"Excuse me, excuse me...Min...young?"

What? Who? I was busy jotting down the notes and heard someone calling my name softly. Then I felt someone poking my back.

I turn around to find this handsome but facial emotionless guy poking me with the tip of his pen.

"Yes?"

He looked at me and pointed to the guy who was sitting beside him.

"HI !! My name is Lay Zhang Yixing. You can call me Yixing if you want. "

Well, this is much better. I have to admit that he, this guy who call Yixing, was the first person *after Miss Lee* who smiles brightly at me. Yixing seems to be nice, at least better than the one who was sitting beside him and that weirdo.

"Hi. You can call me Minyoung."

"Minyoung ah, you don't need to copy down the notes on the board, just understands it and we'll start the Art work tomorrow."

I swear I felt stupid for jotting down a bunch of letters which is useless.

"Oh, really? Thank you for telling me, Yixing. You're really nice."

"Feel free to ask me anything if you don't understand something or when you need something." Yixing smiled again. I really love his smile, because whenever he smile, the cute little dimple appears. 

I thank him again and continue listening to Miss Lee.

page-divider---flowers---grey.png

This chapter was a little short >.<

Sorry about that. I'm kinda busy nowadays but I will still keep on updating the story.

Please subscribe ^^