He Is My Oppa part 4

He Is My Oppa

Taeyeon  scrubbing her eyes . She didn't believe what she saw in her eyes .

"Yoongie ?" ask Taeyeon before look at the clock on the wall. It's only 8.00 am

"Good morning unnie !" say Yoona while eating bread in the kitchen.

"Ya ! I didn't dreaming right ?" ask Taeyeon

"Why ?"

"Yoongie in the kitchen in this early morning ?" Our Yoongie a.k.a Sleeping Beauty wake up so early ?" Ask Taeyeon suspiciously.

"Bhahahahahahahaha ! Unnie ! It's me , Yoongie baby not alien. Ara ?" said Yoona continue her eating.

"Why you get up so early ? Usually you are the late one to get up ! Now, you get up before me ! Amazing." Said Taeyeon

"Unnie, i'm going out today !" 

"Out ? with whom ?" ask Taeyeon

"Donghae oppa. He'll fetch me around 8.30 am" 

"Donghae ???!!!!!" Taeyeon pitching voice make the others wake up. 

"Yah ! Taeyeon-yah ! Do you delete that loud voice from you life please !" Says Tiffany when she gets up.

"Shut up Fany ! I want to hear answe from Yoongie." Said Taeyeon.

Yoona just laugh so hard.

"Yoongie ? She's wake up ?" Jessica also wake up and get shock.

"Yeah, yeah ! She wake up early because she's going out today, and you believe what ? Donghae is going out with her ! That cold guy !" said Taeyeon.

"Jinja ????" Like Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany also shock and make their voice loud.

"Unbelieveable right ?"

"My beloved unnie, please don't be like that. Yes ! I'm going out with Donghae oppa today. What the problem ?" ask Yoona properly but she laugh again.

"When he ask you to go out ?" Last night ! When we are on the phone ." Said Yoona steadily acting like the calling is easy and didn;t have to be boast.

"How Donghae get your number ?" ask Sica unnie.

"He ask me when we go out together." 

*Pin.Pin.Pin*

"Omo ! It must be Oppa ! Unnie, i go first. See you later." said Yoona and went out and leave her unnie in shock.

......................................................................

"Oppa ! Do you had a date before or going out with a girl ?" ask Yoona when they are in the car.

Donghae look Yoona with weird look.

"Yes, but in long , long time ago. After 5 years, You are the first one." He said and smile.

"Ah, I understand why unnie being soo weird." say Yoona.

"Why ?"

"My unnie , are very weird when i says that i'll going out with you oppa."

"Hahaha !"

.......................................................................

After that day, Yoona and Donghae always going out together. They also fall in love with each other and decide to be in a relationship. 

On Valentine day. Donghae decide to make Yoona a suprise. He's going to have a party with Yoona.

He going to mall early to buy something precious for Yoona. He didn't tell any of and also Yoona about his plan.

At the jewellery shop, Donghae buy Yoona a necklace with a love-shape there. He also buy a bouqet of roses and decide to fetch Yoona at her home.

Suddenly his eyes, catching someone that he really know. It's Yoona !

He saw Yoona with other man . Really close and playful to each other. That man also hug and kiss Yoona but, Yoona just let him be and laugh.

Donghae was so angry. He decide to meet Yoona.

Yoona saw Donghae coming to her. She was so shock.

"Opp....opppa !" Said Yoona.

That man also look at Donghae.

Donghae throw the bouqet in front of Yoona and he give a punch on that man face.

"Hae oppa !!!!" Yoona shout and all the eyes at the reastaurant are watching them.

Yoona push Donghae and She wipe the blood at that man lip. 

Donghae more angry with Yoona. He took Yoona's hand and ask her angrily.

"Why do you make me like this ? Why you play prank on me ? Do you love me or not ?" Ask Donghae.

"What ? What i do ? I didn't do anything wrong Hae.." said Yoona.

"so. who is this man ?" Ask Donghae unsatisfied.

Yoona smiled. That man going up and ask Donghae.

"Are you Lee Donghae ? Yoongie namja-chingu ? ask that man.

Donghae look at him weird.

"Hae-oppa ! This man is my oppa ! He is Taecyeon. Oppa, this is Donghae my namja chingu." Says Yoona.

Donghae shock and Taec smile.

"Oh ! Hyung, I'm sorry. I thought Yoona would leave me." Donghae ask for Taec forgiveness.

"It's ok Donghae. I'm understand."

"Oppa, just please trust me oppa ! I love you more and more !" said Yoona.

"Although i love my Taec oppa. But i love my namja-chningu the most !" Said Yoona.

Donghae hug her.

__THE END__

 

p/s : sorry because this story is not so good.. Really sorry but hope you enjoy. I'll write another fanfic about YoonHae more and hope you all will be reading. Thnks soo much :)