He Is My Oppa part 2

He Is My Oppa

At the Sunflower Cinema in Gangnam (place that they promise to meet)

"Where are the girls ? I don't luck girls who can't be punctual ! It's iritate !" ask Donghae unpatiently.

"Yah ! It's normal for the girls, they are late because they make a make up to attract us. Mean that we, the boys are so meaningful for them" said Leeteuk.

"Ahh.. i can't wait to meet Jessica. She's must be so beautiful. I guess what her hair's style today ? Octopus style,Bang style or what" Guess Heechul happily when he start imagine how Jessica look.

"Yah.. be patient brother" Siwon said to him.

"How many of them ?" ask Donghae.

"Four ! Taeyeon's mine. Tiffany's Siwon, Jessica's Heechul girlfriend and the one less lonely beauty single girl, Yoona. Their maknae." said Leeteuk.

"Why she doesn't have a partner ?" ask Donghae want to know.

"She acts like a child and always playfull, so she didn't think that have a partner is the best idea. Yah ! You also !" Said Siwon.

"How is she ?" ask Donghae again.

"She's beautiful, have a natural beauty, have a long shiny skinny leg. She's got long hair and have a big eyes. She is cheerfull and always like to act like a child. She's in her twenty." Said leeteuk happily while imagine Yoona pretty face.

To Leeteuk, Siwon and Heechul, Yoona is their younger sister that they must protect and give a love. Their protection to Yoona sometimes make their girls jealous. But the girls now did't feel it anymore because they also have more love to Yoona. Someone that can make a sad people feel happy.

"Hey there, look who's here !" Suddenly Heechul said and hug his girls, Jessica. Siwon and Leeteuk also did a same thing to their girl and then the boys hug Yoona like a sibling with their pretty sister. Donghae amaze when he put his eyes on Yoona.

"Is she that girl ?" ask himself and try to smile to welcome Yoona.

"Yoongie baby , meet this cold and babo guys , Donghae." Leeteuk take Yoona hand and bring her to Donghae. Yoona smile happily to meet Donghae. But Donghae is too shy to greet her. He just bow his head like a formal meeting.

Leeteuk knock Donghae's head.

"Oppa ! faster !! let's have a party in cinema !!" said Yoona happily and cheerful.

One more time , Donghae feel amazed with her cheerful acts.

"Omoo !! Yoongie baby is so cheerful today !" said Siwon.

"Bhahaha ! Oppa ! I eat 'cheerful medicine' this morning. Fany unnie give it to me." jokes Yoona.

"Nope oppa ! She's learn the cheerful acts from the ghost at her rooms. A sleepy-head ghost." Said Fany while Jessica and Taeyeon laugh so hard when they remember about what happen to Yoona this morning.

The boys make a clueless face and Tiffany tell them about what happen to Yoona this morning. Then they laugh so hard except Donghae whose his eyes is still on Yoona face.

"Satisfied about laugh so hard for me ? Thank by the way !" said Yoona and make a faster step to ticket counter.

"Omo !! Our Yoongie baby is sulk ! Should we put a pacifier to now ?" ask Heechul try to tease Yoona.

When Yoona hear that, she run to Heechul and hit him on the back. Heechul show his merong to Yoona. Yoona also show her punch to Heechul. Then they laugh together so hard.

Donghae start to smile when he saw Yoona childess acts. He thinks it's so cute. When he watch Yoona, Yoona make some cute style to him.

"Oppa ! don't just smile but please laugh ! Or do you have gold in your mouth ?" Said Yoona and make Buing-Buing Aegyo style to Donghae.

Donghae amazed.

That day, In the first time Donghae laugh so hard and already can chatting happily withe the girls. Leeteuk feel very happy with Donghae change.

Time flew so fast and they now have to apart. 

Without everyone notices , Donghae had ask for Yoona number phone and promise her to call tonight.