He Is My Oppa part 1

He Is My Oppa

In the flawless morning at Pink Strawberry dorm.

Knock-knock ! Knock-knock !

Yoona open her eyes lazily. She is so lazy to wakeup and open the door now. Today is holiday weekend, so she think what need to wake up so early. 

"Yah !!!! Yoona-yah !!"  Suddenly Taeyeon loud voice heared. Very loud that cause Yoona to wakeup suddenly from her bed.

"Tae-ah !, you would lost your vocal if you do that again..." Jessica loud when she says it. 

She's know how much efford that Taeyeon did just to make herself in the school singing competition. It'll be bad, to use that loud and nice voice just to wake Yoona, that sleepy head !

"Ahh !! why is this girl still didn't wake up ! Did she sleep late or what last night ?" Taeyeon says to herself .

Tiiiitt....Tiiiittt...

Taeyeon's phone vibrate to show that a new message is coming. She's open the message. It's come from Yoona.

Unnie,don't angry or you might be old before your age. I'm going to sleep untill 10 am. So, wait for me Tae Unnie ^^ Buing-buing Aegyo :))

"Yooooonaaaa-yahhhh !!!!!" one more time Taeyeon voice break the silent sound in their dorm

"Yah ! Tae-ah, why you scream in this fine-fine morning." Ask Tiffany when she came from a shop to buy a milk for their breakfast.

"Fany-yah, I scream to wake that babo girl. She send this message to make full of me." said Taeyeon angrily.

"Bhahahaaha ! You should know how to wake her up. Let me handle it." Said Tiffany with a silly smile and step soundly to Yoona's room.

She's switch on the switch that is hidden by the big vase. Within a minute, Tiffany,Jessica and Taeyeon hear Yoona screming in her room.

"AHHHHHHH !!! There's a ghost in my rooom  !!!!" Yoona screaming and open the door quickly.

"hahahahahahahahahaha !" Tiffany,Taeyeon and Jessica loud so hard when they saw Yoona scared face.

"Unnie ! There's a ghost in my room. It's laugh and make a very scary noise. I Think we should just move from here now on !" Yoona said scarily to her unnies.

"Yah ! You sit down and eat now." Taeyeon pull Yoona's ears and take her to the table.

"Argghhh !! Unnie you are so violent." said Yoona unsatisfied with her unnie.

"It's just the only way to teach your babo ! Faster ! eat it and follow us to go date." Said Jessica and knock Yoona's head.

"Date ? I don't want ! Unnies just go and don't drag me there." Said Yoona while her mouths be in the spouts.

"Yah ! Babo-yah ! Are you in your primary school ? your are not child anymore. You are in twenty now but you still act like a child !" Said Taeyeon .

"Arghh !! ok - ok ! i'll follow you guys ! satisfied ?"  Said Yoona and continue to eat her pancake.

Tiffany,Taeyeon and Jessica are happy because today Yoona willingly to follow them. In their head now is Yoona must meet Donghae the shy and silent guy . Yoona the playful and happy young lady must change Donghae cold attitude.

 

Other side at Blue Prince dorm.

"Donghae-yah, will you follow us today ?" Ask Leeteuk when there other, Siwon and Heechul is watching them.

"To where ?" ask Donghae without seeing Leeteuk face.

"Watching movie and go window shopping with girls from Pink Strawberry group." 

"Your girlfriend ? Why should I ? All of you just go and leave me alone. I don't feel like going out today. I've this." said Donghae and showing a few comics that he brought yesterday.

"Yeah ! You should. DOn't you feel bored just to stay in the dorm without having a nice air today ?" ask Siwon.

"Do you all try to force me now ?" ask Donghae unsatisfied.

"YES !" they said loudly.

"aish ! so frustrated ! arasso !! i'll go. But please wait. I'm go washing and change to something suitable." after say that, Donghae went to his room.

Leeteuk, Siwon and Heechul make high five together.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

p/s : this is my first time writing in this asianfanfics, so i hope you guys willingly to read this ff :) Hepi Friday ^^