We Got Married (DaraHae)

We got married (DaraHae)

Dara: Since were already here why dont we buy some clothes?!

Donghae: Oohhh youre right.. And then they start choosing their clothes!!

                                                             Dara tried different outfits and ask Donghae if its ok!!

Dara: Tadan!!

Donghae: No

Dara:How about this one??

Donghae: No! Dara choose this white dress with lace on it and try it on

Dara: Hmm..( Dara was akward coz the skirt is too short)

Donghae: ( Donghae was speechless)

Dara: Hae!! Hmm What do you think??

Donghae: AHAH its good!! (He smiled)

Donghae: No dont change!! Lets have a date!

Dara:Hmm?! Donghae: I know a place!! ill treat you!!

                                                  Dara was surprised coz its not in the script but the director decided to agree!! Donghae bring Dara in an Filipino restaurant!!

Dara: I know this place!!

Donghae: Yeah i often see you here!!

Donghae: I know that youre a celebrity in the Philippines!!

Dara: Really?! Then it means you know the movies i starrred in?!

Donghae: of course!! Filipino movies like happy endings huh?

Dara: Yes!! Who doesnt want a happy ending!! Me too I want that!! So you better make me feel like a princess ok?!

Donghae: Ill make you feel like a queen!!

                                                         And then Dara remembered what Donghae said 2yrs ago!! 2yrs ago Donghae and Dara was dating! But they only last a month coz of busy sched and the company didnt allow Dara! But another reason people dont know is...

 

Donghae: Ill make you feel like a queen!!

Nam jihyun: Ahhh that is sooo sweet!!!

                                                        Dara was standing there like a frozen statue coz of what she heard!!

Donghae: Dara!! Wait Dara ill explain!!!

                                                         Dara was crying when she went home! Whatcshe didnt know is that Donghae followed her!!

Seungri: Isnt that Donghae?! What is he doing here?!

Dara: Hmm?!

Seungri: Its freaking cold there!! wait ill invite him here

Dara: NO!! I dont want to!

Seungri: Did you guys fight?!

Dara: I dont want to talk about it im sorry!!

Seungri: Ok but are you sure you dont want to send him home? Its freezing cold there!!

                                                            Dara didnt reply. And after an hour Donghae already left. And Dara went outside and she saw a snowman.

Dara: Im so..rr..yyy.???

                                                           And then Dara burst into tears again. After that Dara never talked to Donghae again

Dara: ahhh excuse me Ill go to the bathroom for a sec. why dont you order first!!

Donghae:Are you okay? you look kinda...

Dara:Im ok!!

                                                                 Dara was crying in the bathroom coz of remembering those painful past. And then suddenly.

Donghae: Youre not okay.. Why are you crying?

Dara:..... Im ok!!

Donghae: About what I said earlier ITS TRUE!! I know we had misunderstanding in the past but you never let me explain myself! She is my friend; im about to propose to you but i dont know what to say coz im nevous that's why I practiced my feelings at her while imagining you!!! Dara was shocked that her tears stop from pouring. Donghae: I love you Dara!! I LOVE YOU!! When we broke up I didnt see anyone coz in my heart your the only one!! Dara was speechless but at the same time her heart start to flatter again that it feels like its going to explode

Donghae:DARA I LOVE YOU!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Dara:.........

                                                                     Dara was startled so no words came out from !

Donghae: Ill promise you that Ill make you feel like a Queen ill let you live in an fairytale life! I wont ever ever make you cry! Pls MARRY ME

Dara: I know i was the one who broke up with you but since we broke up i always think about you!! I love you too Donghae! Donghae: Is it a YES?! Dara: YES!!

Donghae: Yes?! Yes?! You said YES?!! Ahhhhh( He screamed and hug Dara tightly)

                                                And then Donghae hold Dara's face

Donghae: I love you Dara (He said seriously)

Dara: I love you...

                                                       And then Donghae kiss Dara.

Donghae: I miss this lips of yours!! He laughed

Dara: ert!! Dara Donghae: Hahahaha

Director: So I guess this marriage is going to be true!! Hahahaha ...............----------______ THE END.......

 

 

DONT WORRY IM NOW WORKING ON ITS SEQUEL ITS TOTALLY GOING TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF THIS STORY.. LOTS OF HARDSHIP WILL HAPPEN TO THE COUPLE.. PLEASE DO SUPPORT.. ILL UPDATE IF YOU I POST IT AND BTW ITS ENTITLED "ITS OVER" (DARAHAE) READERS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME READING MY NONSENSE STORY I JUST HOPE YOULL CONTINUE SUPPORTING MY STORY.... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!