We Got Married (DaraHae)

We got married (DaraHae)

Papa Yg: "Dara, Jeong ah called me,my friend. he is also the producer of We got married.Remember him? And he wants you to appeared on the next episode of his show"..

Dara: "Me?! ahhhh.... b.b.bbo.BOM!!! i think park bom would like to be on that show.. not me"...Dara said pleadingly

PapaYg: "She can't! She is working for her new album"..

Dara: "How about 2ne1? papa teddy is working on our song now right?"...

PapaYg: "I already talked to him..dont worry.. Do you want it or not?! I thought you want to act.. now's your chance Dara!!"

                                                             After a long conversation.. Dara accepted papa yg's offer.. She went to 2ne1's appartment and tell the news..She talked to Park bom first coz she's too shy to tell Cl and minzy..

Dara: "Im going to appear in We got married.."

Bom: "Really?! OMO!! that's good dara"!!! ... "Why?? you seems sad.. you should be happy"!!

Dara: "They said my partner is a member of SuperJunior"...

Bom: "Kyaaaaa!!! Donghae!!! its gonna be Donghae!!!" She shouted loud enough that Cl heard them.

Cl: "What's happening?"

Dara: "oohhh.. no..nothing..nothing"...

Dara: "It's not yet sure Bom"...

Bom: "I bet deep inside you really wish it's him. dont you?!" She teased dara

                                                                      The next morning..Jeong ah called the manager of Super Junior.. PapaSM: "Yesung... your going to be in We got married in the next episode and Dara is your partner".

Yesung: "Ok! Ill do my best..Thank you"...

                                                          Like dara, yesung tell the news to his super junior members...

Yesung: "Hey! Hey!! im going to appear in We got married.. and guess what"..

Siwon: "What is it!"

Yesung: "Dara is my bride"!! hahaha

                                                                And then all the members looked at donghae...

Donghae: "WHAT"!!!

Super Junior: "Wahahahaha they laughed so hard at him coz he seem dissappointed"....

                                                              The next day; Papa yg informed dara that the shooting will be held tommorow so as papa sm... The director of the show called dara and yesung.. THe director held a meeting. He said how the show is running.. He also said that as long as possible be natural so that the viewers will love it..

Director: We are expecting a lot of you ok?! 2ne1 and superjunior one of the famous kpop group in Korea so dont disappoint us..

Yesung: "Ohhh. you make me nervous.. putting a pressure to us..Hahaha.. " yesung said jokingly

Junwoo: "Dara meet yesung," Dara: "Hello.. pleasure to work with you.. "Dara wave her hands to yesung Junwoo: "He' s going to be your husband"..

Yesung: junwoo.. "dont "!!! "Im yesung, its also a pleasure to work with you."

                                                               that night; Dara is ready tell the news with Cl and Minzy. Dara: "I'm going to be on We got married".!

2ne1: "Wohohooo. Congrats dara..And then they hugged her"

Bom: "sooooo. who's your husband" Bom asked like she is teasing dara

Dara: "Yesung!!" she said proudly Bom: "What!!?! not donghae"?!!!

                                                                 Dara was somehow happy that donghae is not the one who she is going to work with coz she gets easily shy in front of her crush... But part of her is wanting donghae to be the one...