We Got Married (DaraHae)

We got married (DaraHae)

                                                                The next day, the day of shooting.. They already start the shooting without meeting and saying hello to each other. So she was shocked that Donghae is the one who is going to be his partner in the show...Yesung has important to do so papa sm decided that donghae is going to replace yesung...

Donghae: He smiled brightly; and said hello to dara

Dara: Hello, Dara of 2ne1.... she said akwardly and shyly.

Donghae: Oh let me carry your bag..Afterall were going to be husband and wife... Hahaha Donghae said jokingly...

                                                 Dara was blushing after what donghae said and still in shock that donghae is the one that she's going to marry instead of yesung..

Dara: Why am i like this.. my heart is beating fast! its just a work so relaxed dara relaxed! dara said to herself..

Donghae: Did you say something? Donghae asked to dara.

Dara: oh no..noo.nothing ...

Donghae: So.. where should we go now?...

Dara: Ahh.. I want to see the new market here coz they say Clio products is available there. Can you accompany me....

Donghae: Of course!!! your the one who's endorsing that right!? It's the bus..... come lets go inside..

                                                                He hold dara's hand and pull into the bus... Donghae sit closely next to Dara making her shy...And then suddenly Donghae said something out of the blue..

Donghae: I LOVE YOU!!!!

Dara: She was so suprise that no words came out from but her heart is beating so fast...

Donghae: its your song...I love you... I love this song.. very catchy...Oh here comes your part...

                                                         Donghae was singing along on Dara's part..While dara....

Dara: So that's what is it!!! Kekeke im so obvious....well i just need to enjoy now.... Dara said to herself

Donghae: oh were here...

Dara decided to enjoy herself and just be herself!! The couple arrived at the Clio store! And Donghae suddenly start talking!

Donghae: ohhhhh!! Dara devil and Dara angel!!

Dara: Hmhm (she laugh).. What do you prefer? Dara fierce or Dara innocent?

Donghae: I like both since its you!!!! Hahaha(he smiled)

Dara: Hahaha( she laugh briefly while her heart start to flatter again) Ohhh!! Ill put an eyeliner to you!( She smiled )

Donghae: Ehhhhh?!!! Dara: (she pushed down Donghae at the chair! And start putting on the eyeliner!)

                                                   His eyes are beautiful, his eye lashes are long, and his skin is soo smooth! Wait..wait...What im i saying?! Ohhh he's too close! Donghae: Is it good?

Dara: (dara was startled). YES I LOVE YOUR EYES! Ohh what did i say???

Donghae: Really?! Can i look at it now?

Dara: oh.oh...o. Okay!!! hmmm thank God he taught its something else!!

Donghae: Wehhhh?!!!

Dara: Why?! OHH!! Sorry sorry!!

                                                  She wiped the eyeliner off Donghae's eyes! And suddenly Donghae touched her hands!!

Donghae: not there.. here..here.( He smiled)

Dara: Sorry!! sorry!

Donghae: Okay! but you need to treat me lunch Ok?!

Dara: Okay!! So where do you want to eat?

Donghae: Hmmmm!! There!! (He pointed)

                                                             Dara and Donghae went to the restaurant and eat together.

Dara: What do you want to eat?

Donghae: Hmmm... Whatever you want its ok with me!!( he smiled)

Dara: okay! Dara: Huuu that was delicious

Donghae: mmm?? You have something on your face!! ( He wiped at Dara's face)

Dara: Hehehe thanks (She said shyly) Dessert? What do you want?

Donghae: Patbingsoo

Dara: ok!!

Director: Give them a patbingsoo And Dara and Donghae you should share with that ok?

                                                            Then action!!!

Waiter: Here's your patbingsoo..

Donghae: Hmmm looks delicious.

Dara: Let' s eat

Donghae: Ahhhhh

Dara: hmmmm?

Donghae: Say ahhh!! ill feed you!

Dara: Weh? im not a baby Donghae hold Dara's face and force to open Dara's mouth!!

Donghae: Delicious right?

Dara: (She shook her head)  

                                                                 Dara and Donghae finished eating and ready to go in an arcade store!

Donghae: Its raining!!

Dara: Ehhh?!!!

                                                      The director gave Dara and Donghae only one umbrella so they shared. Donghae was hugging Dara close to him becoz the umbrella is quite small.

Dara: That director!! Why would he give us this small umbrella!! ( she said in her mind) As soon as they arrived Donghae rushed to that store where he saw iron man costumes

Dara: You like that?!

Donghae: I want to try it!

Dara: really?! ok!

                                               Donghae changed to an iron man outfit

Dara: hahahaha!! (she laughed)

Donghae: Why? is it that bad?

Dara: Something is missing.. hmmm...( Dara find her clio eyeliner)

Dara: Right!!!! Come here Dara was putting a fake mustache on donghae's face!!

Donghae: Hahahaha!!Now i really look like iron man? How do I look?

Dara: You look good!

Donghae was blushing so he suddenly cut the conversation!! Donghae: I want to try this too.. Donghae: (Seriously, Can i really do this? Shooting with the one i love? I think i can't especially when she keep saying such embarrasing(compliments) things