Don't Feel Embarassed

21♠BANGIN♔love❤|OneShotCollection|

      Don't Feel Embarassed!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

 Your favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate right?" He asked as he passed Dara the cone.

The weather was surprisingly warm for the first day of spring in Korea. The heat caused the streets of Seoul to be filled with people anxious to celebrate the warm temperatures outdoors. Like bears coming out of hibernation, everyone was excited to get outside of the house and enjoy the warm embrace of the sunlight. Sandara stared at the melting chocolate ice cream in her hand before looking back up at her boyfriend.

          "Yea, its my favorite"she lied with a smile 

          "I knew it! Im good at remembering things about my girlfriend" He grinned as he placed his arm around Dara's and begin to walk.

          "I bet you don't even remember my favorite flavor of ice cream"he challenged her as he continued to his ice cream while Dara forced herself to taste the frozen treat.

          "Vanilla"She stated as she looked over at him as he devoured his vanilla ice cream.

          "OMO your good" He exclaimed as he his fingers.

Dara exhaled heavily as she held her barely eatin ice cream in her hands and watched as the cute couples surounding them laughed and flirt like they were having the time of their lives. 

         "How long have we been dating?"she asked him as they halted on their journey back home.

Her boyfriend frowned for a minute and was lost in a train of thought as he tried to recall the past year they had been together. He bite down on his lip and sighed with relief as his phone went off. Dara dispointedly nodded her head as he left to do something quick. 

       "One year and three months"she mumbled under her breath as she continued walking home through back streets and ally ways.

I should have listened to Charin and broke up with him a long time ago she thought to her self as she brushed her fingers against the familiar building walls in the small passage no one ever used nor knew about except her. Her thoughts aimlessly drifted away in her mind and she later on unknowingly walked into a neighborhood in which she wasn't familiar with. Flashy signs with the words love motel lightened up the street as men and women shuffled past her.

"Hey there Miss! Come and have fun with us"a handsome host asked as he tried pulling Dara into a karaoke bar where he probably worked.

"Sorry but I'm busy right now"she exclaimed as she nudged the man off her shoulder and turned her path onto a empty ally way. She exhaled in relief but quickly paused at the sight of a group of thugs looking over a young man in a black tux who's face she could not see.

      "You thought you could just flirt with my girl and get away with it huh?" A bulky bald man in a leather jacket spoke as he grabbed the boy by his shirt and pinned him against the cold hard brick wall while his friends laughed. 

      "Too bad your friends arnt here to see you di...."

SPLAT

The bald man broke off his sentence and dropped the beaten up boy on the ground as one of the guys from his group quickly brushed off the chocolate ice cream from their leaders jacket before facing Dara with a look that frightened her to death and slapped her in the face to see the deadly action she has committed. 

     "DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!"He yelled loudly. His booming voice caused her to jump back in shock as she remembered the can off pepper spray in her purse. 

     "HEY BASTARD!" The boy from the floor yelled as he quickly got onto his feet and slammed his fist against the bald man's cheek which sent him flying backwards.

Sandara awkwardly stood their as group of men went after the boy. She watched with amazement while the boy dodged the men as they tried to land at least one punch on him.

She threw the ice cream to save a boy that she thought was weak and couldn't do anything for himself which strangely reminded her of herself but she had never expected to see a flower boy like him to beat up a group of thugs in five minutes. 

     "Finish him off" The boy laughed hysterically as he grabbed the knocked out bald man and made him face her

     "Don't just stand there!" he whined as Dara snapped her attention back into place to realize that he was talking to her and the can of pepper spray in her hand.

She slowly walked closer towards the boy until she was in distance to spray. She took one last glance at the crazy wild boy as he smirked devilishly at her until she finally gathered enough courage to press down on the bottle with her eyes closed and hand shaking with nervousness.

     "Seungri!! Are you okay!!"another good looking man with electric blue hair yelled out as he and four other boys ran past her while she opened her eye to see Seungri swaying side to side clumsily while rubbing his eyes.

    "Why the hell did you pepper spray me in the face instead of him!" Seungri yelled out to the awkwardly standing Dara that rushed to his side and helped him off the ground.

    "You made this mess! Ya might as well help clean it up"the man with blonde hair and slightly tan skin spoke as he quickly pushed Seungri and Dara away from the location.

    "Where am i suppose to take him?"Dara asked with a shaken voice as she balanced the bruised up young man on her shoulder. 

The smell of blood grew stronger and caused her to feel light and dizzy as the sounds of police sirens grew louder and louder. One of Seungri's friend yelled out to her but she couldn't catch his words. Her knees began to wobble and then finally she collapsed onto the floor with Seungri's body  laying right on top of her. 

 

                                                                       ★    ★   ★

 

Believe it or not the sounds of silence is a prize to some people. It gives them a chance to calm down. A chance to feel at peace for once in their lives...but some people arnt blessed with that luxury. The sound of car tires screeching and honking was the outcome of Dara's awakening. She yawned with her eyes still closed and rolled over onto something warm on her bed while curling and clinging up to it's warmth like a pillow.  The pillow shivered in an odd way and grumbled to the point where Dara shot both of her eyes open to the sight of Seungri. His face was a few inches away from her and from this angle she was able to have time to actually take a good look at his face.  From the look of it, Seungri seemed like your normal everyday student. If you considered clean milky white skin and beautiful pink lips as normal but there is also a scary side to this young man's look. The lengthily long black hair that covered his forehead and the dark bags over his eyes were probably cause by lack of sleep and words cannot describe the lip to ear chain piercing on his flower boy panda face. To her surprise, his tired brown eyes opened and sent a frightening chill through her body.

       "What are you doing?"he yawned as he rolled onto his stomach and stretched out his body on the mattress while Dara laid on her back and froze stiffly. 

      "Yyyyou were laying down next to me"She muttered lowly. 

Seungri lifted his head and rubbed his eyes before he placed his arm around Dara and dragged her closer to him.

       "I can't hear you"he spoke with his face in his pillow.

Dara shifted uncomfortably in Seungri's arm as she struggled to get free but lost to his strength in his arms. She exhaled loudly in frustration as she laid there.

      "Do you always take people who help you hostage in this arm lock?"She spoke with a pout

       "HEY!"He spoke loudly as he turned his face towards hers

       "Thanks to you my eyes still hurt from that bottle of pepper spray"he yelled out

       "So this is your punishment. Laying in bed with a handsome man in an unfamiliar environment" Dara sighed and rolled her eyes as she stole small glances of the room she was held in until she caught Seungri's attention.

       "Don't worry I might look like a bad guy but I won't hurt you. I promise"He spoke with a voice that showed no emotion as he moved his removed his arm and turned his body away on the opposite side of the bed which made Dara feel disappointed and bit sad.

       "I wasn't worried about that, besides you don't look like a bad guy"Dara lied as she sat up against the bed frame and pulled her knees to her chest  before looking down at the young man's body laying at the edge of the bed.  

       "I see a troubled boy that's been probably went through allot in his life." 

There was a brief moment of silence until it was interrupted by the booming sound of Seungri's laughter. He rolled over so that his head was on Dara's lap while she frowned.

      "Aww common don't get mad it was just a joke"he said as he poked the corners of with his fingers till she smiled. 

      "What's your name beautiful?"he asked with a smirk . Dara paused for a moment before replying 

      "Sandara"

                 

                                                                      ★   ★   ★

 

   "I heard your new boyfriend is a oversea student studying in medical field" Dara's friend Han said as she pushed her glasses closer towards her face and tucked a piece of her straight short black hair behind her ear.

Dara ignored her friend in hopes of avoiding the topic. It's already been five months since Dara broke up with her old boyfriend to be with Seungri and Han still hasn't known about her easy breakup.

Things has been going well between them and she has found out stuff that other people probably wouldn't know nor accept in public modern day society. For example, Seungri love skin ship. He always takes every opportunity to grab a hold of her every time their alone but of course it don'st get far thanks to his friends/roommates Jiyong,Daesung,YongBae and Seunghyun. He believes that if you love someone you should be able to express it  and never be embarassed infront of judging spectators.

       "When Minho and I are married I'll get his bath ready for him everyday and be the best wife ever"she spoke as Dara dropped right into the conversation she was suppose to be having with Han and then became side tracked once again as she recalled the actions that happened last night.

       "That's it Seungri! I need to go to the bathroom right now i don't care if your still in the shower!" she yelled out from the other side of the door before barging into the steamy fogged room. 

       "AHAAAA"She screamed as she shut her eyes away from Seungri's body.

The room somehow felt smaller and more stuffy as she tried guiding her way out of the bathroom. The sound of the water pattering against the shower wall echoed within the bathroom which made Dara more anxious and nervous. Her finger lightly dragged over the tile surface of the bathroom wall. She then gasp as familiar hands grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the shower with him. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and laid his face onto her shoulder. Her clothed body pressed up against his bare chest as the steam surrounded and covered them like a blanket. Seungri's lips press up against her neck and caused her to exhale heavily until he turned her around and locked his lips onto hers. 

       "wwwhat!?!"Dara asked as she snapped back into present time.

       "I SAID, You and your boyfriend should defiantly meet up with Minho and I by this cool new cafe I found tomorrow. It'll be like a double date!"she added excitedly as she passed a piece of paper with direction scribbled on it.

       "umm i don't kno..."

      "Yay I can't wait to meet Dara's boyfriend it's going to be so fun"Han interrupted before hugging Dara and running off.

Han was one of the smartest girls Dara knew during high school and she remembered a time where she and Dara would look down on people who sold their bodies for money in the movies or life in general.

Han was one of the small verity of friends she kept in touch with after high school so how could she tell her friend that she's dating a type of boy that others believe isn't suited for her. It's okay if Seungri doesn't know about the double date. It won't hurt him if she doesn't tell him about the arranged meeting, besides it's not like she was actually ashamed of having a host as a boyfriend right?...

 

                                                                          

          ★   ★   

 

 


      "Hey! Jiyong!" Dara yelled out as she finally caught her eye on someone familiar in a room full of women being accompanied by handsome men.

She walked her way past booths and tables feeling a little bit under dressed in her plain white skirt and her graphic tee compared to the rich female costumers. She paused as Jiyong step away politely from his costumer and approached her with a look that was entirely different from the Jiyong she usual see outside of work. His black tux was fitted for him and made him look sharp and elegant with a sense of business and his jet black hair was pulled back with gel.

        "...whoa, so this is what you look like at work"Dara spoke with a teasing grin as she looked around and spotted TOP, Taeyang and Daesung around the room all dressed differently from each other to probably fit a theme.

       "Noona! He's over here" he replied as he guided her through the store and into the workers only area where she blushed before covering her eyes as they walked thought the changing room  filled with shirtless men until he stopped her steps. Jiyong looked back at her and with a shake of his head he chuckled lowly and went back to meet his costumer. 

       "Excuse me Miss but your not suppose to be back here" a familiar voice spoke as Dara smiled brightly as the man grabbed her and sat her down with her legs on both sides of his hip so that she was faced towards him.

Sandara peeked through her fingers playfully before Seungri kissed her lips until her hands revealed her face. The cold touch of his piercing made her shiver. Even though she loved Seungri she still wasn't a fan on his lip to ear piercing but she looked past it.

      "That's more I like it"he said as Dara wrapped her arms on his shoulders and bumped her forehead onto his with a satisfying sigh. Just like all the other men inside the changing room Seungri was shirtless and was in the middle of changing out of his work cloths to his regular everyday clothes. 

     "This is your costume"Dara giggled as she picked up his band shirt that probably looked to tight for him for a reason and then smiled at his black cut skinny jeans with a metal chain on the side. 

     "You came here on laundry day! If you were here yesterday you probably be drooling all over me " he spoke as she laughed and placed a light kiss on his cheek.

     "They make me dress up like this because they thing it goes well with my piercing"he explained as Dara nodded her head in understatement.

     "Get a room"Daesung spoke as he and the rest of his friends walked around the corner.

     "Is it weird for him to be dating someone six years older than him"Taeyang questioned as he leaned up against the locker while Gdragon stood beside him.

     "Hey! We sometimes have customers ten years older and it doesn't bother me"TOP spoke as the gathered near them.

Dara tried moving off of Seungri's lap but he didn't budge. Instead he dragged kisses from her neck towards while his friends rolled their eyes and complained while walking away.

Dara broke away from his kiss 

     "Have you ever thought about having a job other than being a host?"Dara asked with honesty before realizing that it could of been taken offensively. Seungri had the opposite reaction though. It took him a moment to think about what he was going to say and Dara was anxiously waiting to hear the words that would come out of his mouth.

    "Before my job my life was...okay. I was the oldest in my family. My little sister never had some kind of deadly disease nor did my parent's died in a tragic car accident or wasn't around to provide for their children, so I don't have that kind of background to draw me into my job. I lived in an ordinary life but being a child of a household that was common wasn't enough for me. I loved my family but I also loved to dance. I was defiantly the trouble maker in my family though" Seungri chuckled to himself wjile he wrapped his fingers within her hand as they walked out into the streets of Seoul.

    "I snuck out on school nights to compete in street dance competitions. The winner was rewarded in cash and it soon became my hobby and addiction to win. Earning money for myself made me feel powerful and good about myself. My passion for dancing was paying off with fame until I experienced my first lost. Taeyang's dancing skills were much more advanced than mine but something good came out from losing. Jiyong offered me a job were I could earn ten times more money and still be able to dance"he added before his voice became quiet

    "Their are also consequences for working in an environment" he spoke seriously as he stared at the ground while they walked up Dara's street. She clasped onto his hand tighter for support even though she had no idea what was troubling him. From the corner of her eye she spotted a piece of paper rising up from his pocket and before she could say anything they arrived at her door steps. 

    "I Love you Sandara Parks" he said honestly as he smiled. He told her he loved her many times before but this was the first time she felt her heart skip a beat. The way he said it sounded so pure and true that it touched her heart and made her a little bit teary eyed. She wrapped her arms around Seungri's neck while his hands held her by the waist. The small gap between their lip was their only barrier. 

    "THANKS FOR BRINGING MY SISTER HOME LEE SEUNGRI!!" Cheondung yelled out as he disturbed their kiss by opening the door. Dara's brother never really accepted the fact that his sister was dating a guy like Seungri it also didn't help that his older sister was dating a guy his own age. Thank god he didn't know about Seungri's Job or else thing would of gotten messy. 

     "Hello" Seungri spoke as he quickly drop his hands from Dara's waist at the sight of Dara's giggling mother and sister peeping from around Cheondung body. 

     "Goodnight Noona" Seungri spoke formally with a grin as he faced his girlfriend. Dara laughed at how tense he was because of her brother's glare and nodded before entering the house and walking up the stair to her room. 

     "Good night brother in law" Seungri spoke with a tease in his voice while Cheondung slammed the door in his face. 

      "BROTHER IN LAW!!! THAT LITTLE BRAT!!! NOONA IF YOU MARRY THAT GUY I SWEAR DURAMI AND I WILL MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL. RIGHT DURAMI?" he yelled out in frustration 

      "Give it a rest Oppa!"Durami replied while Dara laughed and closed her bedroom door.

Dara jumped onto her bed and pulled out the paper that was hanging out of Seungri's pocket. She didn't mean to snoop but she was so curious about what was bothering Seungri that she was hoping that the paper would have given her a hint on what he was holding back from her. 

She dropped the papers with shock and turned to grab her phone.

 

                                                                      ★   ★   

 

Today was the day Dara was going to meet Han and her boyfriend. She continued to tug on her cream colored laced skirt and light pink blouse as she walked her way to the meeting point. Dara had met up with Jiyong and the rest of Seungri's friends earlier at a nearby cafe and discussed what she saw on the papers last night.

      "When we heard about Seungri getting accepted into a college we all agreed to quit our jobs as host. We didn't want Seungri to feel as if he was abandoning us so we came up with the perfect solution"Jiyoung sighed as he placed his drink onto the table.

      "Even though none of us are related we are all practically brothers. We helped each other in times of needs and Seungri has so much to lose if he doesn't attend that school" Daesung spoke 

     "When I spoke to him about his past he was really quiet and simple about it. He didn't get into detail" Dara implied as she pushed them for answers. They all became quiet as if they weren't sure how to reply until Jiyong opened his mouth.

      "As host our job was to make women happy. We compliment them on the smallest thing that makes them feel noticed. But of coaurse some of the girls have boyfriends and they sometimes bring us trouble. That day you met Seungri in the ally was the first time he was attacked. We didn't warn him about the difficult and punishing road that comes out of being a Host. Eventually his secret life was exposed to his family in the harshest way ever. They burned down his house in the middle of the night while he was at work and his family at home. Thankfully the family was unharmed but everything was destroyed in the fire. They were forced to stay at a shelter for a few months with everything that belonged to them burned with the fire. Seungri was so disturbed and ashamed about what happened that he didn't go back. Instead he worked harder at the club. He wanted to gather as much money as he could to rebuild their house and ask for their forgiveness"Jiyong said as he ran his fingers through his hair. 

    "We asked him to quit with us. He could attend school and get a job then go back to his family but he didn't want to. He said Hosting was a faster and were guessing that he really wants to see his mother, father and sister as quick as possible"

Dara spotted Han next to a man slightly shorter than her with glasses and short hair at the end of the street. She was glad that Seungri didn't know about this meeting. Han's boyfriend Minho looked smart, confident and successful. Dara had always expected Han to be dating a guy that looked professional in a suit.

What would Han think if she saw Seungri beside her. A tall young man with layered black hair that came down to his chin with a lip to ear piercing would not have been Han's ideal image for Dara'a boyfriend.

    "Where's your boyfriend Sandara? Will he joining us later?"Han asked as she clung onto her mans arm

    "He has important business to attend to so it'll just be me today"

    "Sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice spoke from behind her which caused her to jump in panic. Seungri was here! How could of known about the double date if she didn't even tell him about it and worst of all he was wearing his job outfit. 

    "You left the direction papers at my locker yesterday and Im sorry I was late"He spoke as he straightened out his Tux. Dara was shocked to see the first four buttons of his button up tee ed and open to reveal his chest.  Seungri grabbed hold of her hand and walked into the coffee cafe.

    "Your boyfriend is really cool Dara but that chain on his lip makes him seem a little bit scary" Han whispered to her friend while they watched Han's boyfriend look uncomfortable chat with a man that was ten time more better looking than him.   

    "Oh honey, you have cream on your cheek, let me clean it"Han spoke a she leaned over to clean his cheek with her napkin

    "Seungri you have coffee foam on your cheek too"Dara spoke with a loving smile as she leaned over as well to clean his cheek but instead of blushing and looking awkward like Han's boyfriend. Seungri smirked and stole a kiss from Dara in front of her friends creating an awkward atmosphere that he didn't acknowledge. Dara uneasyly sat back down in her seat while Seungri smiled and winked playfully at her.

   "Hey! Your Lee Seungri right?" A man spoke as he entered the cafe with a five other men. Dara began to feel nervous as she stared at Seungri who was taking one nice long sip of his coffee before standing up from his seat and facing the man who confronted him. 

   "Yup" He spoke as he quickly dodged a flying fist that was aimed for his face. The chaos continued as she watched horrifically as Seungri beat the guys in front of her friends.

She broke into tears as Seungri spat out blood from one of the successful punches a man landed on him. Everyone in the cafe evacuated and Han tried pulling her friend away with her but she just shoved her off and remained where she stood. In the end their were six beaten up men in the floor with Seungri standing in the middle of them. He looked up and smiled at Dara as she watched blood drip down from his mouth while he reached out to her.   

   "Don't touch me!"she screamed as she backed away from Seungri's shocked face. 

   "You've embarrassed me from my friends and are just doing this to run away from your past"She cried out as Seungri walked towards her and hugged her in his arms. 

   "It's time for you to grow up Lee Seungri!"Dara spoke coldly as she shoved him away and walked out of the cafe without another word.

 

                                                                       ★   ★   

 

   "It's funny how you got back together with your old boyfriend after breaking up with that crazy guy at the coffee shop " Han spoke while she textting.

The past four months without Seungri has been unbearable for Sandara. She would have at least thought that he would wait outside of her house for forgiveness but apparently notand he wouldn't even return her phone calls.The things she said to him were too harsh and uncalled for. Her Loneliness took over but Dara's ex boyfriend  ( the one she left for Seungri) started hanging around her. He still has a bad memory of remembering her interests even thought they dated for a long time before Seungri but he kept her company and of course their was the mockery of Han.

   "He was crazy! I can't believe you even dated a guy like him" Han continued as she blabbered on and on about her life that Dara no longer had an interest in. That's right! She had no interest in the life she once had before Seungri.

Dara's cell phone vibrated in her hands and was shock to find out that a text message was sent from a unrecognized number.

                                                                                  I love you and im sorry

 It was Seungri that texted her. She could feel it in her bones and she loved him no matter what he does and the only way to resolve everything was to at least apologize. It didn't matter if he had already moved on. If that was the case, no matter how much it would hurt her to see him doing fine without her she still had to apologize because she loved him with all her heart.

   "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"Han yelled out at Dara as she ran away from her friend towards the direction of the host club where she hoped to see Seungri. Wind blew past her face as she dashed through streets. 

  "Noona!" Taeyang yelled as Dara came to a halt at a ramyun shop

   "Where's Seungri?" She panted heavily as she stared at Taeyang who was wearing an apron.

   "We all quit our job . The last time Ive actually talk to Seungri was a month ago and it seemed like he was still working at the club "Taeyang informed her as she nodded and quickly said her goodbye before continuing her journey.

Tears unconsciously dripped down her face as she ran closer and closer towards the club. She could barely see the bright neon lights just down the block and felt a sort of fear and hope in her body. Sandara then stopped by the grasp of a hand on her arm haulting her. She forgot how risky it was entering this part of the city alone. Their were creeps that lurked around these streets and when she used to visit Seungri they came after her but if wasn't for his watchful eye she would had been somewhere doing something against her will. 

    "Dara?"

It wasn't a stranger. It was him. The man that she loved. The man that she hurt. The man she couldn't live life without. Sandara turned around and buried her face into his chest. Not even bothering to look at his face as she grabed a handful his shirt with her fingers.

    "I'm sorry about everything! I was wrong to have ever been embarrassed over someone I love. I love you so much!"Sandara sobbed into his shirt as she enjoyed the comfort of his hand being brushed on her head.

    "Dara!"Seungri spoke as he lightly pushed her away so that his eyes met hers. Seungri had changed. His hair was allot shorter and styled neatly. His piercing was gone and had left his face clean and fresh like a whole new person.

   "I quit my job the day we fought. I cut my hair, took away my piercing and apologized to my parents whom I have not seen in over three years. I'm attending the college I was accepted to and yet I still feel anything"  

   "And then I realized that every single change I made in my life was for you. Because I love you Sandara Park!" he told her as tears poured out his eyes while he cradled her face with in his hands.

   "I'll love you forever and always" she told him as she stepped on top of his shoes and slip her lips up against his.

                                                     

                                                             THE END 

                                                                                      tumblr_m1yf6k4luC1qdkeoao1_250.gif