chapter one

BAP HOST CLUB: THE SPECIAL SERVICE

  A/N: Hi, guys..I hope you have some funs reading my BAP HOST CLUB stories..This is a sequel of BAP HOST CLUB: BABYSITTER..Happy fun reading

 

“What brings you here?” asked the leader of BAP HOST CLUB rudely to a group of males who were standing in front of their school gate. They were still wearing their school uniforms. Many of the students were rushing to the main gate to see what the commotion was all about. Well, particularly girls.

 

Once they got there, many female students squealed and were fangirling as they found out who were the men that came to their school. One of the male students was waving cheerfully to the female fans and almost made them faint on the spot.

 

The boys were from back then when the host club members were on a beach having their leisure time. “Do you honestly forget why we are here?” said the tanned man sarcastically.

 

He had a well-built body for a boy of his age. He and his friends were now standing face to face against BAP HOST CLUB members. Yongjae eyed him and asked “What are you talking about?”

=======

FLASHBACK

 

"Let's have a duel. The one, who wins, can get free services on the opponent's host club".

 

END OF FLASHBACK

=======

 

“Don’t tell me you forgot about our deal already?” asked the leader of that group. They were the rivals of BAP HOST CLUB members. They were the EXO HOST CLUB members.

 

Jongup was looking at Kai as Kai was walking towards him slowly. Kai eyed him judgingly as if he was a dessert. “You’re the boy that my sister fancy about” Kai asked him as he looked at him from head to toe. Jongup was well-built just like him. He had taken an interest in him. Jongup just stared at him as he widened his eyes if that was possible. “Well, I guess her eyes aren’t that bad”

 

“Sister?” said Himchan and Yongguk in confusion. Apparently they didn’t know that Kai’s little sister was Reene. Jongup sighed as he thought “This is not going any better”

 

He decided to tell them the bitter truth that he was dating with their enemy’s or nemesis’s little sister. “Hyung, what is it?” asked Zelo. Zelo wanted to hear it as well who was the person that Kai meant earlier. Jongup cleared his throat.

 

“You’re cheating on her? She’s going to have you dead when she knows that” said Yongguk as he looked at his brother. He didn’t know that the girl Kai was talking about was his currently girl friend.

 

Everyone was looking at him waiting for him to continue. The EXO HOST CLUB members were staring him as well. Even the spectators were eager to know who was the girl that got lucky to be Kai’s sister. The hottest man there.

 

“I’m not cheating on her, Yongguk” said Jongup truthfully.

 

“Reene is Kai little sister” with that everyone’s eyes went wide except him, Kai and other EXO members. “IS THIS FOR REAL??” asked Yongguk. Jongup just nodded.

 

“No wonder she is sometimes a bit cocky and has a big ego like a planet. I always think that she somehow resembles Kai” Himchan didn’t notice himself saying his thoughts out loud. Jongup and Kai shot him some deadly glares.

 

“She inherits them from her brother” said Himchan again. “No wonder~” said Yongguk as he whistled lowly. “Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” asked Kai as he wanted to charge at Himchan who was deep in his thoughts. All of the EXO members were trying to stop Kai from doing anything stupid.

 

For example like getting suspended because he was trying to cause a fuss in someone’s school.

 

“Kai, we are here to get the special services. So don’t make any trouble” said Suho, the leader of EXO HOST CLUB as he gave him a deadly glare that only Kai could understand. He gave him a smile with hidden meanings behind it. “Cause a trouble and you’ll be facing me”

 

Suho always had a sincere looking smile that always made people especially stubborn ones like Kai, submitted to him.

 

“Yes, hyung. You also said you wanted to meet your sister” said Sehun as put his arms around Kai’s shoulder. You could hear more squeals coming from the female students.

 

“Jongin-ah, where’s my adorable Reene? It’s been ages since I last saw her” said the male student who was famous with the nickname ‘Happy Virus’.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol was just so adorable that many people couldn’t resist him. Jongup was flinched a bit when Chanyeol referred Reene as ‘his adorable Reene’. Zelo nudged his elbow to Jongup’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung~~” said Zelo.

 

“What? Should I be jealous for something like that?” Jongup said to Zelo who was raising his eyebrows to him. Jongup was too ego to admit that he was jealous of the new comer. “After all, Reene wouldn’t fall in love with a man like that. She was madly in love with me” thought Jongup as he stared at Chanyeol judgingly with I’m-number-one cocky attitude. Day by day, he could feel himself more becoming like Reene and her brother, Kai.

 

“You should be. If someone said that about my noona, I would be so furious because noona is mine and mine only”

 

It was then they heard a girl raised her voices.

 

“Yah, Kai, what are you doing here? I thought you are in Japan with appa and umma” It was Reene’s voice. Her babyish side was revealed to everyone there. Jongup was the one who was shocked the most. Reene punched Kai’s chest like a little girl who wanted to buy an expensive Barbie doll.

 

Jongup raised his eyes from Zelo to see Reene standing in front of Kai, his brother. He couldn’t believe. Even he himself, hadn’t seen that side of her. How foolish of him to think that Reene was madly in love with him. And what made him angry for a bit, Kai and Reene wasn’t even related by blood. They were step-siblings. What if something like forbidden love happened between the two of them and this thought of Jongup was crushing himself gradually one by one.

 

Fortunately he was saved by the maknae of the host club. “Are you okay, hyung?” asked Zelo as he hit Jongup’s shoulder. “You look pale” he told. Jongup just nodded his head.

 

Every spectator was shocked to see Reene there. She was in fact the president of theatre club. Everyone respected her for her calm and well- composed attitude. So when they saw her making a fuss and whining like a baby about her brother, they were shocked.

 

They didn’t know that Reene actually was a bit childish when she was with her brother and his friends. Vierra was there too and she was shocked when she saw a certain eye catching man.

 

“This man is cute” thought Vierra as she was looking at the other bubbly and lively member of EXO host club there except Chanyeol. Baekhyun was winking at her flirtatiously.

 

Daehyun saw this so he decided to stand beside Vierra and put a hand on her shoulder as if he was telling the EXO members that Vierra was his. Vierra eyed him.

 

“Yah… Where’s your manner??? Your oppa is coming from Japan, just want to see you”

 

“Yah…You shouldn’t waste your money on the ticket if you just want to see me” said Reene, somehow felt embarrassed when she saw her brother exaggerating about meeting her. She was putting her two fingers together, fidgeting as she looked at her brother, Kai. Reene wasn’t aware that Jongup was looking at her waiting for her to go approach him.

 

“My baby Reene. I miss you so much” shouted Chanyeol as he hugged her from the back. It was really startling her. No one had hugged her like that except for Jongup. Reene tried to release herself from Chanyeol’s bear hug. “Channie~, I can’t breathe”

 

Jongup clenched his fist tight. He was angry and damn jealous. His heart was filled with million emotions of anger. He was trying to keep his cool. “It is just a joke, Jongup” he said to himself and added “She doesn’t like him. He is just teasing her. That’s all”

 

“Then I’ll give you CPR” he joked flirtatiously. He really liked to tease his dongsaeng. Reene’s cheeks turned red like tomatoes. Every girl was shouting and cheering crazily. Jong up’s eyes widened with shock. In his head, he imagined that Reene was given a CPR by Chanyeol. It was a direct kiss between the two of them.

 

“Yah, hyung. Stop it. Why do you like being so cheesy??” Sehun said as he looked at him with disgust. “Chanyeol-hyung, she’s already taken. Do you remember what I already said to you?” reminded Kai. Chanyeol as if he had just remembered something said ‘Owh’ disappointedly.

 

Yongguk put his hands on Jongup’s shoulder saying “Kai is on your side when it comes to his sister so don’t be worry about that noodle haired boy”

 

Yongjae was wearing his spectacles as he scanned through his i-pad. “On the behalf of BAP HOST CLUB, I wanted to apologize if we forgot about the deal that we made. But we advise you that you should come back here this Saturday’s night because we haven’t prepared anything for your arrival”

 

“Really?? Guess we have to come back here later” said Baekhyun a bit surprised and disappointed. “This means we have to stay here for the whole week” said Chanyeol as he put his finger on his lips, thinking hard. “But where do we have to stay?” asked Baekhyun facing Yongjae as if he was talking to him.

 

Yongjae just shrugged his shoulder and said “It’s your problem not ours. Well~ it’s nice to meet you and see you on Saturday”. He was saying that sentence as if he was trying to shoo them away from there in a polite way.

 

“I guess we should find ourselves a home, right, Suho?” asked Kyungsoo. “Yes. We should” said Suho as he scratched the back of his neck, signaling the boys that they should leave the school since they had no purpose staying there more than they should.

 

“Let’s go, everyone” said Chanyeol as he gave the fan girls there flirtatious wink making all of them died in an instant. Himchan could feel that all of his fan girls had changed their course to a new dude, Chanyeol.

 

The BAP Host Club members entered their school leaving the front gate and so did all of the students of that very school. But the one who didn’t leave that place was Reene.

 

“Oppa, wait” called Reene. Kai, her brother, stopped on his tracks. “Why do you come to Japan really?” asked Reene as she eyed her brother with a serious and intense gaze.

 

“Nothing. I just want to meet my cute little sister” said Kai as he put his hand on her shoulder and it was very obvious he was lying to her. “You’re lying to me”

 

They were exchanging glances and Kai couldn’t keep his eyes open any longer and basically it showed that Reene won in staring competition against her brother as expected of her. “Alright. Alright. I come here to make sure that you’re not someone that will go back on her words” said Kai.

 

Reene was curious what the thing that her brother was talking about. “Oppa, what are you talking about?” asked Reene as she tilted her head to the left. Kai palmed his face and sighed deeply.

 

“Why is everyone forgetting their promises to us?” Kai whined like a baby.

 

Reene’s expression was the same like before. She really forgot about THAT thing. Kai heaved out a deep breath and tried making himself calm.

 

“Let me remind you what THAT thing is”

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hi, my beloved brother. What brings you here?” asked Reene as she saw someone walking towards her direction. Kai gave her his most vibrant smile. “Reene, I guess you have a fan here” told Kai without any sense of humor.

 

“You’re such a liar” said Reene as she rolled her eyes. Kai was staring at her with such intensity that you could never stand up against with. But Reene was the more dominant than he was. “How about we make a bet?” asked her brother as he came up with an idea. Reene gave it a thought then agreed. “Okay”

 

“I know I’m always right in love things and I think that he is in love with you. But if it was proven wrong, you win and I’ll take you wherever you want as long as it will not cost me fortune” Kai said as he scratched his head nervously.

 

“But if I was right-“and that was when he showed his famous smirk. “You’ll have to work for me for one month”.

 

“Challenge is accepted” said Reene confidently that she would not lose to her brother. Then they were laughing together.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Reene flopped open as she was being reminded that she lost a bet to her brother. “Oh crap. Why do I have an abusive brother like him that always remembers what everyone had promised to him?” Reene thought as she mentally killed herself. “I don’t remember anything about it” lied Reene as she stared deeply into Kai’s eyes. She was laughing trying to change the subject.

 

“I know you’re lying, Reene”

 

“Oh yeah. What’s the proof that I lied to you?” asked Reene.

 

“Women when they are lying, they tend to stare into other’s eyes and they are holding a part of their body” told Kai. He won obviously.

 

“Busted” Reene heaved out a loud sigh. “This is never getting any better” she thought. She knew that when her brother was fixated on one thing, he would never give up on that thing ever and he would make her feel miserable for ever thinking that she would have a chance to win against him.

 

=====

In the abandoned Music room [BAP Host Club room for temporary]

 

“Hey, I never thought that we have forgotten our bet last three month” said Yongjae. He felt slightly depressed about it anyway. He had never forgotten something for his whole life and this crushed his pride entirely.

 

“And to find out that Jongup’s girlfriend has a brother like that won’t make me feel easy either” said Yongguk. Jongup sighed heavily and added in his mind “Step brother”. He actually didn’t want anyone to find out about it either. Yongguk smacked Jongup’s back and said “Why you don’t tell me about it?”

 

“I thought I’m your beloved twin brother” said Yongguk trying to make Jongup feel really guilty about it. “Sorry” was all he could manage to say.

 

“I don’t like them coming here” said Daehyun. He had been silent ever since they left the main gate of the school. “That Baekhyun guy. I hate him” he confessed.

 

“Wow. Hate is a very rough word. You just dislike him” said Zelo. Daehyun would never hate or dislike someone with no reason. And this made Zelo wonder why the reason he did that.

 

“Why?” asked Zelo. Every one shook their heads wondering when Zelo would understand about Daehyun’s feelings. “Hyung is jealous?” he asked. “He’s trying to flirt with my Vierra” he said as blush formed on his cheeks.

 

“Now that you mention about it. Jongup, don’t you feel jealous when Chanyeol said he wanted to give your girlfriend a CPR?” asked Yongjae staring deeply at the emotionless Jongup who had a big ego over his head.

 

“I don’t since I and Reene have done it many times. After all, she refused him, right?” said Jongup proudly, trying to hide his envy feelings from his friends. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

 

“Back to business, what will we do on Saturday’s night?” asked Himchan, serious. Everyone in that room, excluding Haara who was absent on that day, feeling curious as to why Himchan was so serious today. He had never been serious about their club activities before.

 

“I want our club to be most high class and trendiest Host Club in this country and we will show the EXO Host Club from Seoul International high that we are superior to them in every ways” said Himchan. Every one clapped their hands at Himchan’s determination and enthusiasm until one of them spoiled the moment.

 

It was our little cute maknae. Choi Junhong. “Are you trying to get revenge for our lost in the Volley ball battle that day?” asked Zelo. Jongup turned his head. It was the bitterest memory for him and of course for the leader of BAP HOST CLUB members. So both Jongup and Himchan were on their emo corner, growing mushrooms there adding another number of idiots in the world.

 

“Stop growing mushrooms in our room” shouted Yongjae and then sighed. Daehyun was joining them in their emo corner and he was the gloomiest among them all. “I always have trouble cleaning them” he said.

 

“Daehyun, what are you doing there?” asked Yongjae a bit panicked. “My Vierra called me just now said that she want to know Baekhyun’s name” he sulked. Another idiot yet joined them.

 

 “Zelo, why are you joining those three idiots there?” asked Yongguk. “It’s because Daehyun sits here so I decided to join him. After all it looks fun” said Zelo happily. ‘Weird Kid. It doesn’t look fun there’ Yongguk thought as his eye brows snickered.

 

Yongjae sighed heavily. ‘Haara, why do you pick this day to be absent?’ wept Yongjae at heart. It was hard for him alone to handle all these idiots without her.

 

It was then the door was being knocked with a loud thud, startling every members of the BAP Host Club. “I guess it’s time for us to do our jobs” said Himchan.

 

The theme for this week was wearing military outfits. Yongjae was shocked at how they changed their clothes in just mere seconds. Zelo and Daehyun acted as police officers. Jongup and Yongguk as expected acted as detectives. They wore long trench coats. Yongjae acted as an army while Himchan’s outfit was a bit weird.

 

“Himchan, what are you wearing?” Yongjae asked. Jongup and Yongguk stopped to look at Himchan and they burst out laughing. “Are you a pilot?” Yongguk asked.

 

Himchan’s cheeks were crimson red, feeling embarrassed.  “That’s a wrong uniform you’re wearing, Himchan” said Jongup. “I’m an air navigator” told Himchan. Both Jongup and Yongguk felt curious as to what Himchan had said about being an air navigator. “Himchannie is being weird. Let’s leave, Jongup” said Yongguk.

 

“Is everyone ready?” said Yongjae as he was getting ready for their hosting job.

 

“Welcome, our beautiful young lady” said the BAP Host Club members in unison as the door to the club was opened slowly.

 

It was then they were welcomed by a gust of wind. Their faces filled with pure shock.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” said all of them even though Himchan’s voice was the loudest there. There was no one greeting them in front of the club’s room. Usually there were hundreds of female students swarming in front of the door but today there was none.

 

All of them felt gloomy.

 

“Are we not that famous compare to the EXO people?” asked Yongguk. He asked in disbelief. “Don’t worry , hyung. You’re not alone” said Jongup. All of them were in the ‘emo’ corner that Himchan always used.

 

“I never thought the day I’ll be sitting with you guys here will come” said Yongjae as he self-pitied himself.

 

“YAHH….WHAT THE HECK GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS??” shouted a girl, scaring the hell out of every host club members there. They were hiding behind a couch.

 

Each one of them got smacked on their heads with large white paper fan by that intruder. All of the pitiful men were crouching and groaning in pain. “It hurts” shouted Himchan.

 

Yongjae and Yongguk just kept silent. Daehyun tried to make Zelo stop crying. “Noona never hits me on head” said Zelo. Jongup was the one who got the most painful smack on his head. “What are you doing that for, Reene?” asked Jongup as he scratched his head.

 

“This is for your pathetic self” said Reene as she left. Vierra was there too and she looked like a love-struck girl. She was leaping onto Daehyun begging for him to tell her Baekhyun’s name. Daehyun of course wouldn’t budge even a bit. He didn’t want his girlfriend to be Baekhyun’s sasaeng fan.

 

“I just want to tell you guys that tonight’s party at my house will be cancelled. We girls will be having a sleep over tonight so bye” said Reene as she left dragging Vierra away. “Daehyun, tell me his name” Vierra screamed.

 

“There’s no need to ask him. I know his name and it is Baekhyun” said Reene. Daehyun’s eyes were enlarged. “Jongup, stop your girlfriend” said Daehyun begging Jongup by almost strangling him on his neck. “Baekhyun is his name. So cute” said Vierra and then disappeared from that room. Jongup was still not recovered from the harsh words given by Reene to him. He was such a pathetic man.

 

=====

 

That Night at Reene’s mansion

 

“Wow, your house so big, Reene” complimented Haara. Haara was greeted by Reene who was wearing her sleeping attire. Vierra, Mira, Chaesara and Shin Ra who came all the way from Paris, were also there. Haara was the last one to arrive there.

 

“It’s not, Haara” said Reene, feeling down to earth. They were lying down inside Reene’s bedroom.

 

“Do you live here alone?” asked Haara. “Yes, you might say like that if you exclude my maids and butlers” said Reene as she flipped the magazine. They were lying inside her bedroom, reading magazines.

 

“Don’t your brother live here too?” asked Mira. “No even though he begged me too. He also has his own mansion too”

 

Sara and Mira just gave an ‘owh. I see’ expressions. Shin Ra was watching a French television program about fashion. “Mira, do you have hots for my brother, Kai?” asked Reene teasingly. Mira’s cheek surprisingly turned red by the question. “N-no..I’m not” she stammered greatly.

 

“So you say you like Himchan then?” asked Haara, eyeing her cousin next. Mira hid herself under a blanket to avoid the evil and sarcastic glares given by the other girls in that room.

 

“Speaking of Himchan, I kinda feel guilty for them. I mean you cancelled the party just for our sleep overs” said Haara. Vierra who hadn’t been speaking until now said “Don’t worry about them. I’m sure they have something better to do tonight”

 

All of them gave it a thought and then agreed with Vierra.

 

They were bored and had nothing to do. It was then Reene came up with an excellent idea about their sleep over’s activity.

 

“How about we play ‘Truth or dare’ games?” she beamed happily. Vierra and Shin Ra were agreeing with Reene’s idea but not Mira and Sara. Haara seemed neutral about this too. She didn’t go against the idea.

 

“It’s a child’s play” said Sara. “Who says we play that ‘Truth or dare’?” said Reene as she raised her left eyebrows. She had the most mischievous smile that moment. “We play it my way” said Reene.

 

All of the other girls didn’t believe in sudden change of attitude of Reene. She was different in front of men’s existence. She was all cold and calm. But without them, she was much more fun and joyful friend. She had a very wide imaginations and she seemed not to be able to give them a rest even a second.

 

“My ‘Truth or Dare’ version only allows three truths per person. If you can’t answer our question or do our dare, drink a cup of alcohol but you can’t do this forever. After ten cups of alcohol, you’ll have to do the dares” she explained the rules of the game and added “The bottle will point who the lucky person to play my game first”

 

Mira and Sara gulped nervously as they eyed each other. Vierra and Shin Ra seemed happy about it. Haara sat beside Reene. She needed to be careful with Reene. She had a very naughty and mischievous thought today. “Guys, join us” called Reene. Mira reluctantly sat near Haara. Reene just laughed. It was the best day ever. She never had a chance to do this with her friends before.
 

She put an empty bottle in the middle of the table. Everyone was already at their respective seats. She put liquor next to her and a small glass. “Let’s the game begin” she said as she spun the bottle. The bottle was spinning rapidly. Everyone except for Reene, was gulping nervously.

 

The bottle landed on the lucky girl and it was Vierra. “Truth or dare?” asked Reene as she sneered at her.

 

“Truth. I want truth” shouted Vierra. “What is the colour of your tonight?” Reene said. Vierra’s cheeks were reddened with embarrassment. “Pink” she said cutely. “So cute” Reene laughed heartily. It was rare to see Vierra flushed like that. So she took her picture with her phone.

 

“Now it’s my turn” said Vierra as she snatched the bottle from her hand. She then spun the bottle and it landed on Mira, the perfect victim tonight. Reene and Vierra looked at each other with wicked smiles on their faces. “Truth or dare”

 

“Truth” said Mira as she was fidgeting. “Have you and Himchan kissed?” asked Vierra. Mira’s cheeks were reddened and she refused to answer that question. So she took a mouthful of liquor and she was drunk.

 

She spun the bottle and it landed on Sara. “Truth” said Sara. “Have you and Zelo do french kissing?” asked Mira. Mira when she was drunk, she would become an extrovert one but she was still on the lower level than Reene.

 

“Yes, we have” said Sara as she coughed nervously. She tried to act all normal in front of her friend which seemed pretty impossible. “Shin Ra, how Yongguk managed get your first kiss?” she asked casually. “Hey, it’s not my turn yet” whined Shin Ra but she admitted defeat when all of them sent sharp glazes at her, motioning her to answer that question.

 

“Well, he said something like this” Shin Ra paused.

 

“You are the girl that enlighten my dark world”

 

“You are the sun to my moon”

 

“You are the sky to my earth” Shin Ra was exaggerating. Well that was the actual thing had happened in Paris though. “Owh…So romantic” said Vierra as she sighed happily. “And so cheesy” added Reene. [Read BAP HOST CLUB: BABYSITTER to know more]

 

And then after that, truths and dares were taken over and all of them were heavily drunk right now.

 

Vierra was doing a chicken dance with a y bunny outfit. Haara was doing a cosplay as a boy with red underwear (superman?). Shin Ra had to go home early as she was dragged by her bodyguards all the way to Paris because she didn’t tell her dad about this sleepover. Mira was done for after five rounds of alcohols. She was wearing a spiderman mask with a sailormoon attire.

 

The whole room was wrecked. Even the house maids and butler couldn’t do anything about their gone wild mistress.

 

Reene spun the bottle on the table and it was landed on her. She gulped down the whole drink in one go. She wiped . “I dare myself to kiss any boy or man I see outside of this mansion” slurred Reene. Vierra and the others except for Mira clapped their hands to support their crazy friend, Reene.

 

====

Hours before that….At Himchan’s mansion

 

“I wonder what the girls are doing right now” sighed Yongjae. Himchan’s mansion was closer to Reene’s other than anyone else’s. Jongup and Zelo as usual were playing X-box which they got from Himchan in Paris. Daehyun was pacing back and forth from the room, still worrying about his girlfriend, Vierra.

 

He was worried that she might go to Baekhyun’s house and did whatever she might do. Daehyun was a paranoid-type of person. “Jongup, I think we must go to your girlfriend’s house to check up on them” said Daehyun. Jongup lifted his head up from the screen and looked at Daehyun who already had eye bags under his small eyes. “I don’t know. She might freak out when she sees me” said Jongup honestly.

 

“You can act drunk” suggested Yongguk after all time he had spent his time to call his girlfriend. And apparently Shin Ra also had a sleepover at Reene’s place. “I don’t want to drink any of those..ughh..alcohol things” said Jongup as he reminded his first time drinking alcohol in Paris.

 

“It tastes horrible but that thing was the one that got you and Reene together. Don’t you remember about the kisses thingy with her?” said Himchan as he sneered at Jongup. Jongup’s face was heated up like a boiler. He really did have a great time with his girlfriend thanks to alcohol. But he was worried that he would bring things too far with Reene later.

 

After thinking for so long, Jongup decided to help them out for his friend’s sake. And for his sake too. “Zelo, it is time to spy on your noona” said Jongup. Zelo chimed in happiness at the thought of him seeing his noona.

====

Outside of Reene’s mansion…

 

“Okay, Jongup, ring the bell” ordered Himchan. Himchan couldn’t wait to meet with Mira. Yongjae also couldn’t wait to meet with his soulmate, Haara. He was wondering what kind of things did they do at Reene’s mansion. Was it like them? Spending time on X-box and stuffs? Or did they do different stuffs than theirs??

 

Before Jongup pushed the ring button, Daehyun stopped him and gave them an idea. “How about we watch what they’re doing first?” Yongguk just nodded at whatever Daehyun suggested.

 

Watching from Reene’s bedroom window…

 

“How about we play ‘Truth or dare’ games?” Reene shouted happily. Jongup never saw this cheerful side of her. When she was around him, she always gave him a cold shoulder or that kind of things. Daehyun was staring intently at Vierra, watching her every moves.

 

“I want to play too” said Yongguk as he knew what was Reene was talking about.

 

“It’s a child’s play” said Sara. “Who says we play that ‘Truth or dare’?” said Reene as she raised her left eyebrows. She had the most mischievous smile that moment. “We play it my way” said Reene.

 

“Wow, Jongup. Your girl is so feisty” said Yongjae as he saw the grin on her face.

 

Jongup had this weird smile on his face. He liked this side of her. There was no wonder why he had fallen in love with her.

 

“My ‘Truth or Dare’ version only allows three truths per person. If you can’t answer our question or do our dare, drink a cup of alcohol but you can’t do this forever. After ten cups of alcohol, you’ll have to do the dares” she explained the rules of the game and added “The bottle will point who the lucky person to play my game first”

 

“They’re going to be drunk and I’m actually afraid with what’s going to happen to Mira actually” said Yongjae. It was because he knew what Mira was acting like when she was drunk.

 

“I want to join them” said Zelo. Yongguk and Himchan gave him a look and said “You can’t. You’re still underage” . Zelo sulked in the corner. It was not fair to him because all of them got to be drunk and he was the only person hadn’t drink an alcoholic drink because he was still young.

 

“Guys, join us” called Reene. Mira reluctantly sat near Haara. Reene just laughed and put an empty bottle in the middle of the table.
 

Everyone was already at their respective seats. She put liquor next to her and a small glass. “Let’s the game begin” she said as she spun the bottle. The bottle was spinning rapidly. Everyone except Reene was gulping nervously even the guys outside the windows. They were wondering how exciting this game would be.

 

The bottle landed on the lucky girl and it was Vierra. “Truth or dare?” asked Reene as she sneered at her. Daehyun gulped down his saliva.

 

“Truth. I want truth” shouted Vierra.  ‘Nice choice’ thought Daehyun until he heard the question given by Jongup’s girlfriend.

 

“What is the colour of your tonight?” Reene said. Vierra’s cheeks were reddened with embarrassment. And so did Daehyun. All of the guys were staring at Daehyun. They were sneering at him evilly. His ears were red because of them.

 

“Pink” she said cutely. And it was then, Daehyun’s nose was bleeding. “Hyung, you’re a ert” said Zelo as he shook his head. “So cute” Reene laughed heartily. It was rare to see Vierra flushed like that. So she took her picture with her phone.

 

“Your girlfriend is so evil” said Yongguk to Jongup who was laughing at his girlfriend’s cute behavior. He was lost to his girlfriend’s y and fierce attitude. He was not himself right now. He had turned into a bad boy type of person. He was not the usual Jongup. He was the Jongup who was drunk of alcohols and love. He was wearing a sly smirk on his face.

 

“Who’s going to be the next victim?” asked Himchan as he bit his nails nervously. He more looked like a sick ert right now who was stalking at girls outside their windows. Daehyun was trying to calm himself from becoming a ert himself.

 

“Now it’s my turn” said Vierra as she snatched the bottle from her hand. She then spun the bottle and it landed on Mira. Reene and Vierra looked at each other with wicked smiles on their faces. “Truth or dare”

 

“Poor Mira” sighed Yongjae. And then he continued staring at Haara.

 

“Truth” said Mira as she was fidgeting. “Have you and Himchan kissed?” asked Vierra. Mira’s cheeks were reddened and she refused to answer that question. Himchan was blushing madly. Every members of the host club were looking at him. “What??” he asked, trying to change the subject of their conversation. Mira as expected took a mouthful of liquor and she was officially drunk.

 

She spun the bottle and it landed on Sara. “Truth” said Sara. “Zelo, it’s your girlfriend’s turn” told Jongup. Zelo was staring at Sara. He swore that he could see an evil smirk coming from the innocent girl, Mira.

 

“Have you and Zelo do french kissing?” asked Mira. Every guy there groaned in anticipations. Zelo was blushing. ‘Did Mira actually ask that question or I’m deaf?” asked Yongguk. ‘You’re not deaf’ told Yongjae. Zelo was trying to run away from there when Daehyun caught him by his collar.

 

“Yes, we have” said Sara as she coughed nervously. Her face was even redder than before. You could see an imaginary steam coming out from her ears. “Nice job, Zelo. Our baby is now a grownup” said Yongguk as he laughed heartily. He was laughing at everyone’s bad luck and it was then, his turn came.

 

“Shin Ra, how Yongguk managed get your first kiss?” Sara asked casually. “Hey, it’s not my turn yet” whined Shin Ra.

 

“It’s hyung’s girlfriend’s turn right now” said Himchan as he dead gripped him. “I’m not going to be embarrassed like all of you. I haven’t done anything that will embarrass me” he said proudly.

 

“Well, he said something like this” Shin Ra paused. All ears were getting ready for whatever came out from Shin Ra’s mouth.

 

“You are the girl that enlighten my dark world”

 

“You are the sun to my moon”

 

“You are the sky to my earth” Shin Ra said finally dramatically as stage light shone upon her figure from above along with imaginary orchestral voices. Yongguk’s face was boiling hot like a frying pan right now. “Owh…So romantic” said Daehyun and Vierra in unison. While Jongup and Reene added after that “So cheesy”

 

Yongguk screamed like a girl. “No~~~~” all of them laughed at Yongguk’s childish behaviour.

 

And then after that, series of truths and dares were taken over and all of them were heavily drunk right now. The boys were still sitting outside of the window though almost all of them were sleepy except for Jongup. His eyes were still went wide staring at his girlfriend.

 

Reene spun the bottle on the table and it was landed on her. She gulped down the whole drink in one go. She wiped . “I dare myself to kiss any boy or man I see outside of this mansion” slurred Reene. Vierra and the others except for Mira clapped their hands to support their crazy friend, Reene.

 

“It’s time for me to appear, heh” said Jongup as a wicked smile plastered on his face. “Hyung, I’m going in”

 

====

 

“London bridge is falling down*hiccups* falling down *hiccups* falling down” Reene sang as she opened the door. She was hallucinating right now. The alcohols had taken down her systems already.

 

She could see in front of the door someone who looked familiar to her. “Jongie??” asked Reene. She was stumbling on her feet and fell against a broad chest of her boyfriend.

 

“Reene, aren’t you going to kiss me?” asked Jongup. He was caressing her face. Reene was totally drunk right now. She put her arms around his neck, tightening her grip on him. “Yes, that is my dare actually” said Reene as she curled her lips into a smile. A y smile.

 

Jongup closed his eyes as his lips were just a few centimeters away from hers. It was then someone shouted at the love bugs, startling them to death.

 

“What are you doing behind your brother’s back, Reene?” it was Kai as he head-locked Jongup, the man who was messing with his sister in the middle of the night. Reene’s big brother. And it was then Jongup said “What the ”

 

“Oppa~~” shouted Reene with horror as she watched her brother abusing i.e. head-locking her Jongup. She didn’t know how her brother got there all of a sudden like a ghost.