Seven

Journal Of Secrets~

Recap: "I'm glad we're friends now Kai oppa."


Jieun's Pov

'Wow, Fantastic Baby, Danc-'

"Ugh.. stupid alarm.." I said as I turned off my alarm. "How did this even get set?"

I got dressed then headed downstairs, only to find breakfast already on the table.

"Oppa? Are you here?" I yelled.

I looked around the kitchen and noticed a note on the fridge. It said 'Hey Ji-Ji (A nickname Heemin gave to me) Sorry I'm not home this morning, I had to go to a job interview :) I'll be back at either 3:00 or 4:00 tonight, so feel free to hang with some friends until I get back! Love, Heemin oppa~ *Ps. I your alarm clock this morning ;) You mad bro?*'.

'I wonder what kind of job interview Heemin oppa went to this time.. oh well, I might as well go hang with Hyoni!' I thought to myself.

Before I even got the chance to text Hyoni, the doorbell rang. I ran over to the door, opened it, and was greeted with... Chen!!

"Hey Jieun!" Chen smiled.

"Hi Chen! What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound too excited.

"I came to ask if you want to go to the movies with Chanyeol and I."

"Sure! I'd love to. But may I ask where Yeolie might be?"

Before Chen had a chance to answer, Chanyeol jumped out of the bush beside my house and yelled 'Boo!!' causing me to scream and fall.

"Omo! Jieun, I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol exclaimed, while helping me up.

I giggled "It's okay Yeolie!"

I went inside and grabbed my wallet, then went back outside and locked the door. "So shall we go?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Chen exclaimed.

He's so cute when he's excited! I wish I could build up the courage to ask him out, but I can't..... By now, everyone knows about my major crush on Chen, except himself! Even Yeolie knows about it!

As we were walking to the movie theator, I couldn't help but notice Chanyeol's worried expression. I wonder what he was thinking about.

It was compleatly silent for the entire walk to the movie theator, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence.

We were going to see a horror movie called 'The Evil Dead' and damn did the trailer look scary! I just imagine myself holding onto Chen or Chanyeol for the entire movie to calm myself down.

When we got to the theator Chen went to go get the tickets and Yeolie and I went to get all sorts of movie snacks.

When we had everything, we met up at the admission line, but Chen looked like he was waiting for someone.

We were waiting in line for not even a minute, then a pretty girl with long black hair went up to Chen.

"Hey Chen-Chen!" She said and hugged him.

I felt my stomach turn. Who does she think she is? Hugging Chen and calling him that nickname? She diserves to be slappe-

"Hey guys" Chen says, cutting off the conversation I was having with myself in my head "I want you to meet my girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?"


Authors Note~

And then there was drama (dun dun duuun) Leave a comment below and leave some suggestions of what you want to happen in the story :)

See you next Wednesday bro's~~

Author-nim, Gabby <3