Three

Journal Of Secrets~

Recap: "Jieun?"

             "Kai?"


Jieun's Pov

"What are you doing out here Kai?" I ask while putting away my journal as fast as I possibly could.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you a question."

"What is it Kai?"

"I want to know why you dislike Sehun and I so much."

"You're too flirtageous -" I say, but Kai cuts me off.

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are! You literally flirt with every girl around you, like it's natural. You're a player Kai, I'm sorry to admit it, but you are."

 

Kai's Pov

Hearing those words come from Jieun's mouth really hurt me. I have the biggest crush on her. Maybe I am a player. I should stop flirting with girls for a while, then I'll see if Jieun starts to trust me.

I smile "So why do you dislike Sehun?"

"Well I just think Sehun is ignorant and foolish." Jieun answered "But on the bright side, I think both of you having sweet and caring sides, that neither one of you have shown me yet. I'd like to see those sides someday."

Jieun smiled and I felt my heart melt. In the many years I've known Jieun, I've never seen her smile around me, and especially not towards me. I've always felt jealous of the other members for making Jieun smile that way, but now I don't have to feel jealous anymore.

"Well thanks for answering my questions Jieun, I'll be leaving now." I said and walked away.

 

Jieun's Pov

That was odd.. well I guess I'll finish writting todays journal entry now..

I took out my journal and continued from the entry I started writting before Kai showed up unexpectedly.

'...Kai came up to me today and asked why I disliked Sehun and him so much, and of coarse, I told him the truth. I even told him what I wanted to change about them. That's it for now, Bye, my Journal Of Secrets~'

Just as I finished writting that entry, Heemin, Hyoni, and EXO walked through the roof doors and joined me for the rest of lunch... I'm so lucky to have a loving brother and friends like them.

 

Kai's Pov

As I walked down the stairs, leading away from the rooftop, I thought of ways I could try and befriend Jieun and I also thought of ways to help stop myself from flirting with other girls.

"I wonder how I should tell Sehun that Jieun thinks he's ignorant and foolish, without enraging him?" I sighed "I guess I'll have to find a way, aish but that won't be so easy.."

 

Sehun's Pov

I was walking around during lunch when I heard Kai's voice. I wasn't sure if he was talking to anyone so I hid and listened in on the conversation. I heard him say that Jieun didn't like me because I'm.. IGNORANT and FOOLISH?

"I'll make Jieun like me even if I have to use my sweet side, that I never show to anyone. Get ready to fall in love Jieun."


Author's note~

Hey there readers~ I just want to say... hi.. I love you all.. and happy 1 year anniversery to EXO!! Our babies have been with us for a whole year already! I'm so proud~~ <3

Damn, is it hot in here, or is it just them ^

But seriously.. EXO, congrats on being with in SM for a year now! We all love you~ Saranghae EXO!

-Author-nim Gabby