MY Yul!

Want to give it a try?

 

Jessica’s POV

-“Okay, You….you can have me.”

I was shocked, I didn’t even blink…. I guess that right now I can’t move.

Yul leaned to me, not realizing she was already inches from my lips ... God, I really can’t move. Well, right now I don’t want to.

*Kiss*

Yuri’s POV

I can’t hold it anymore, I just want to kiss her so bad.

I leaned Howard her lips..I’m so close .

*Kiss*

So sweet, Jessica’s lips taste like strawberry <3

I do not want to break the kiss. Right now I’m feeling really happy, Not only because of the kiss, It’s because I realized my feelings too. I think the next step is ask her to be my girlfriend, but It’s okay If I love a woman? Isn’t it weird?

-“Yul…stop”

Huh? She wants me to stop?

-“Wae Jessica? I thought you liked me..”

-“It’s because….You’ll get my cold..”

-“That’s fine…as long as you’ll be there to nurse me back to health”

jessica blushed, ohhh so looks so cute! I want to Hugh her and stay like that forever!

BRRRRRRRRR

Jessica takes her cellphone, she stare at it for a while.

-“Umm, Yul. I guess I gotta go now, my mom is waiting for me, it’s getting late so she is worried”

-“Okay I’ll take you home”

-“Jinja!?”

-“Yes…Now,Let’s go”

I helped her to walk since she just hurt her ankle. We took a taxi, Jessica said the address, during the ride I held her hand, I smiled unconsciously, Jessica noticed it so she just smiled too. I felt her head on my shoulder, I wish the draver takes more time to get to Jessica’s house.

Jessica’s POV

My head is on Yul’s shoulder, I want to stay with her like this all the night.

When she kissed a few minutes ago I felt really happy… But now I’m more happy than before…because she is MY Yul now kekke, well… we aren’t official yet, but soon…

We arrived to my house… that was Fast! I hate you,driver! I’m having a sweet moment here with the woman I love *pout* The soon-to-be-my-girlfriend, Damn Yul! Just hurry up and ask me!

We reched the door of my house…I don’t want her to go, but of course I’m not bringing her inside my house while my mom is there! I wish I live alone right now so I can stay with my Yul and do….stuff, If you know what I mean kekke.

I was a about enter my house when I felt her hands on my waist, I turned and I felt her lips on mine… My Yul so cute!

We kissed for a while but….

BAMMM

We turned around, of course we're scared, Oh God…..There was my dear mother.

Otoke Otoke!!!??

Yul was completely flushed, Of course she was! My mother just caught us kissing!

-“Eheemm, Jessica Jung?”

-“Yes…mom??”

-“Come inside the house right now!”

-“Ye…yes!”

I was really scared! What is she going to do to Yul? I don’t want her to do anything to her!

-“And you miss…Who are you?”

-“I’m Kwon Yuri” *bow*

-“I’m not talking about that…I mean, what’s your relationship with my daughter?”

-“I’m your daughter’s…..”

-“Yeah? I’m waiting….”

God, Yul is going tovdie If I don’t act fast!

-“MOM!”

Yul and my mom turned, Great Jessica!What should I do now?”

-“I…”

I don’t know what to do!

BWUAAAA

YES! Thanks baby sister!

Kris started crying so my mom ran towards her room! Love you God!

-“Sorry about that Yul!”

-“I tought I was abou to die!”

-“I think you should go now or my mom will come back..”

-“Sure…”

Yul turned around, I grabbed her waist to turn her, I gave a Peck in her lips, she blushed..so CUTE!!

-“Bye Yul….”

-“Bye Sica…”

Sica? She called me Sica? Woaa! Finally Yul called me in a cute way! Love that pet name!Kekke…

I went to my room and change my clothes, today was a good day!

BRRRR

 

 

Incoming Message

From: the love of my life <3

Sub: hang out?

I was wondering If you wanted to go out with me tomorrow and watch a movie? I know your favourite actor is TOP, so…there’s a new movie called “Alumni” and he is the main character….interested?? Hope you accept the invitation. G’Night Sica….It’s Okay if I call you like that?

 

 

Pabo Yul! Of course you can call me like that! You are just so cute, I wanted to see her tomorrow so why not hanging out with her?

 

Yuri’s POV

 I hope she say yes to my invitation!!! Say yes please!!!!!!

I was so embarrassed whe her mother saw us…That glare of her was…don’t want to think about it!

 

 

BRRRRRRRRR

 

 

Incoming Message

From: Jessica Jung

Sub: hang out?

Of Course I want to! And yes…you can call me “Sica” you can call me the way you prefer….If It’s you I’m Okay with it, So… it’s Okay at 2:00 pm at the mall? I’ll wait for you!! *Kiss* *Kiss* See you tomorrow Yul!! LOVE YOU! <3

 

She said yes! <3 So I guess I’ll se her tomorrow….I can’t wait for it!!!