Chapter Six

Undefined Destiny

Chapter Six

 

...next lesson

                Kyouya was still confused and thinking. Natsuki was looking at him. He giggled softly.

"Hey men, you look like you're paranoid." Natsuki whispered. Kyouya was pissed,he just ignore him. The school was ended and everyone got home. Yurin was the earliest who got home but Natsuki followed her. She was on her way until she noticed that someone is following her. She try to lost it but it didn't so she just go to a dark place and then run. After Natsuki got out, he lost a sight of Yurin's. natsuki just go home with a smile on her face. At that time Yurin was fetching Zen at his school and get home. After they arrived, Yurin was cooking for their dinner. Zen was working his homework. He go near to Yurin and hugged her. Yurin was surprised.

"Why Zen, is there any problem?" Yurin asked.

"Can I just call you Mama?" Zen said.

"Huh! well.. okay"Yurin agreed. Zen was really happy. Yurin just tapped his head.

"You  must finished your homework before we play okay?" Yurin said. Zen nodded and finished his homework. Later, they were eating their dinner. After that, both of them are going to sleep but Zen could't sleep.

" Hey Mama, I was thinking. You haven't invite a friend here." Zen asked.

"Oh.. because I'm busy when I'm at school" Yurin said nervously.

"Do you have any friends?" Zen asked again.

"Ah.. I ha-.. Look! it's getting dark. You must sleep or you'll get late tommorow." Yurin said.

"Someday, you'll know the truth." Yurin whispered.