Chapter Eight

Undefined Destiny

Chapter Eight

 

                Natsuki ate quickly and get back to Yurin but Yurin was gone. He just found her at the clinic. Yurin seems like she is looking for something. Natsuki try to ask her of waht she's looking but she didn't answer until she found a medicine.

"Hey, are you ok? and what is that your holding?"Natsuki asked. Yurin quickly drink the medicine and cured. Yurin just leave go straight to their classroom and that time it was time for next class. Later, the class ended. Kyouya try to follow Yurin when she's going home but it turns out that Yurin goes to a park where its near the sea. She goes to a bench and take a sit. It take some time until she return home but while she is walk back home, she felt something that something was gollowing her. They went to a dark area and Yurin quickly hide. Kyouya didn't notice that Yurin saw her. Later on, while kyouya was walking, someone interferes. It is wearing a mask and it has short jeans and wears a short shirt and also had a gun.

"What do you want from Yurin?" It said with a man's voice. Kyouya didn't panic.

"Excuse me, but who are you? What kind of relationship do yuo have with Yurin?" Kyouya asked.

"Oh, you asked but your not answering my question first." And again said it.

"I'm her friend" Kyouya replied

"I know", the man said.

"But how?" Kyouya asked but the man quickly ran away and Kyouya didn't see it again.