Chapter Five

Undefined Destiny

Chapter Five

 

...still on the classroom and having disscusion

               Kyouya was so confused about a while ago so he try to asked Natsuki but he won't answer until the teacher noticed it.

"Mr. Kyouya, is their something you wanna share?" the teacher said.

"Umm.. I think I don't have?" Kyouya replied.

"Well, would you mind to LISTEN!" the teacher said. Kyouya nodded and listened to the discussion. Natsuki chuckled.

...lunchtime

               Natsuki goes again to the rooftop to see her but Yurin isn't there so he find Yurin to school campus but there was no sign of it. He don't even know that Kyouya was following him. He thinks that Yurin and Natsuki had something suspicious. When Natsuki was finding her, Yurin went to Zen's school to give him his lunch and then she goes straight back again to Toshikawa high. Now she's heading to the gate and Natsuki welcomes her.

"Where have you been?" Natsuki asked but Yurin didn't answer. He asked her again and again until they land on the rooftop. Yurin was really pissed off.

"Who cares! It's none of your business" Yurin said.

"I care! because I want to know more about you!" Natsuki answered.

"What did you say?" Yurin was really shocked.

"Huh? what? oh.. nothing"  Natsuki blushed and turn away. Yurin chuckled and Natsuki looked at him.

"You look better if you smiled" Natsuki compliments.

"Huh? Oh my gosh! I smiled?!?" Yurin turn away with a blush with her face and Natsuki smiled at her.

"Stop it would you." Yurin pleased and smiled at him.