Chapter One

Agony Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong! Open this damn door or I'll take this down!" Bom shouted furiously, now standing outside the door of the guy's house. She asked Seunghyun to accompany her there.

 

It's been a month and a week since the last time she saw the guy after she handed him the spare key to Dara's apartment. After that day, he never showed himself to anyone, not even to his family, to his group members, and even to the YG Entertainment president, Yang Hyun Suk.

 

She understand what he's going through. She have seen her best friend and the guy happy together, how they said their vows to each other while lovingly stare at each other, and how he suffered for the lost of the girl she knew, the younger guy has been loving since high school. She's totally aware of it.

 

But this? Locking himself on his own house, isolating himself away from people who care a lot for him, his friends, even his fans, that is just too much. 

 

And after a week of battling to herself whether to punch the hell out of him or not, she had finally decided, choosing to do the first option. 

 

And now, with Seunghyun's company, she calls out for the guy who's camping inside his own house, not minding if she disturbs the neighbors, early in the morning.

 

"Kwon Jiyong! Open this da-"

 

"Cut the swearing will you!?" Finally, Seunghyun roared at her, startling her in the process. Of all the times he has been reminding her not to throw cusses when he's around, that's the only time she felt afraid of him. "Okay" he sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just that, you, shouting, disturbing other people, is too much. That guy inside, for sure wouldn't open this door for us and would welcome us like the normal scenarios. I have a spare key with me, so please, stop shouting and cut the throw of cusses. That irritates me." He said and raised the key in front of her.

 

She was in awe. That was the longest sentence he had uttered to her and though he's lecturing her, she can't help but to smile deep inside. She sighed, trying her best to hide the tingly feeling inside her heart. She has no time for that. It's Kwon Jiyong should be the priority as of that moment.

 

"I'm sorry, I was just worried about Jiyong" she explained.

 

"I am worried about that guy too. He's the leader of the group and he's expected to do the lead. But as the eldest one among them, I, myself, worries for him. But I didn't shout and threat to take this door down, didn't I?" There he is, with his more than two sentence explanation. She finally let herself show him the smile she's trying to suppress. "I see you had calmed yourself now" he said, smiling. Her heart skipped a beat as she stared at his back as he was opening the door for them.

 

He pushed the door open and gave her way.

 

"You, being like this, makes me like you even more" she uttered as she passed by him. Whatever his reaction to what she just said was, she didn't dare find out at all.

 

The messy place welcomed their sight as they finally stepped inside the house. Unorganized, that's the best way to describe the whole place. Very odd for someone like Jiyong who's known to be organize with things since then.

 

"Jiyong?" she called out, more on a calm tone as she leap over the scattered things, Seunghyun picking them up as he passed by them. "Jiyong, where are you?" She called out once again.

 

Both of them were startled as they heard someone from the kitchen. They dashed on their way there and found the guy they have been looking for, leaning at the sink, vomiting.

 

She raised her hand to cover and nose as the stinky smell made it to her nostrils. Cans and bottles of alcohol were scattered on the floor, the table, and even the sink.

 

Jiyong wiped something from his mouth as he opened the faucet and wash them away, before he faced them.

 

Her eyes widen at the sight of the guy. Visible growing stubbles on his jaw, messy hair, dirty polo shirt that used to be white and the first three buttons were opened. He looked...miserable.

 

She found his eyes, visible dark circles around the saddest eyes she had ever seen in her life. It's as if looking deep inside those pair of orbs lies the man who's physically miserable and emotionally suffering, almost dead. 

 

He smiled at them that send shivers down her spine. Even the way he smiled at them is as if a zombie is doing the gesture.

 

"Noona, hyung, what brings you here?" He nonchalantly asked as he sat at a stool and opened a can of beer, gulped it straight, and faced them once again. 

 

She can't help it as her eyes getting misty at the sight of the younger guy. He is so miserable and the sight of him, drinking that sinful drink early in the morning, made her heart constricts.

 

Has he been doing this for the past days she had never seen him? Has he been doing this since the day Dara was gone? Making his life miserable? Finally, her tears streamed down to her face at the thought of her best friend. The latter wouldn't like it, seeing her man, wherever she is at the moment, on that state.

 

Thinking about this, she was about to advance to him, punch him until he realized what he's been doing to himself, only to be stopped and her eyes widen in shock. Seunghyun had punched the younger guy and was now lying on the floor, coughing.

 

"Seunghyun!" she gasped in horror as the elder guy gave Jiyong another blow on his face, clutching his polo, tight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter