Chapter Nine

Agony Of The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nine           Mr. Y,        Love is a choice...           My best friend gave me something, a disc. Actually, I was wondering what's inside it. She never gave me things like this. She gave it to me, telling me that it has something to do with me, that it is very important and I have to watch it as soon as possible.          While they were busy preparing for something, I watched it, totally ignoring the thing I saw earlier. It's Mr. K and the girl. I don't really know what they were talking about for I dare not to eavesdrop anymore. The last time I did, I just got my heart breaking into pieces.           I was shocked upon seeing myself at the video, more shocked when I saw Mr. K. He approached me, joined me while I'm sitting alone away from the group, talk about things that I can't actually remember saying. And then, I was again shocked about his confession. I'm his first girlfriend like, how did it happen?           Then, there's this kiss we shared, that I honestly can't remember. Must be the effect of alcoholic drink. Then he told me, he loves me, over and over again, then I tear up.           I  suddenly heard a knock on my door, interrupting me from what I'm watching that I replayed once again. It was him, asking me to talk with him. He saw the same video I was watching and it's as if he wants to say something. Before he could utter a word, I stopped him.           Love is indeed a choice. I chose to love him still, having the false knowledge that he loves someone else, and with the video my best friend gave me, I found out, it was me, all along. The same as what I feel for him, since then.          And once again, I'm happy...       -S-     "Hello?" said the person from the other line.      Jiyong was currently standing in front of his room's window, while staring outside. One more week, he have to finish everything he needs to finish before entering the army.      "This is Jiyong. Can we talk? Personally."      "Jiyong? Who?"     "I'm the guy with her when the two of you talked at the bar" he said.      "Ohhh."     "Meet you at her favorite cafe" he said before ending the call.     He sighed and stared at the papers, pictures and things that reminded him of Dara, scattered on his bed. He approached his bed and sat at its edge as he picked up each of them.     He had read almost all of her letters and there's still one more for him to read. He'll read it, soon, before he enters the army.     He arranged the things and placed it neatly on his bedside table. It was still nine in the morning. But he have to meet him that morning to bring him somewhere.     He went downstairs and found his parents, watching and his sister, feeding her son.      "Where are you going, Jiyong?" his mother asked.     "I'll be meeting a friend. I'll be back, late." He said then smiled. He gave his mother a peck on her cheek as well as his elder sister before he glanced at his father's direction and nodded his head before exiting the house.       ~~~~~o0o~~~~~       "Why do you suddenly want to talk to her 'ex'?" Jaejoong asked Jiyong as they stood next to each other at that very familiar place. The place where he had lost her.     He watched the waves of the sea as he closed his eyes and memories of the accident flashed in his mind, making him, feeling exhausted, suffocated. The thought of it still hurts him to the depths of his heart.     "I'll be entering the army soon..." he opened up.     "Good for you then..."     "Right. Should I call myself coward?" He asked.     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter