Almost

Prince and (wannabe) Princess

Here it is, the chapter 5! Sorry for late update>< I'm busy with my holiday(?) lol.

Sorry for typo(s) and bad grammar.

Subscribe and comment for support me!

Enjoy reading!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're so sorry, your majesty. We can't find prince Donghae in anywhere." said one of the royal guards. The king awake from his seat "What did you say? You can't find him?! That's impossible!" "But..." "Don't argue me! I don't care, you have to find him in any way!" The king sit back and massage his forehead. The royal guards look scared.

"Ahjussi, you have to calm down. We must be find Donghae." Said a girl beside the king. "But how sica? It's been 3 days since he escaped but we still can't find him." "Actually I have an idea, do you want to know it?" "Of course, what's it?" "How about put an advert in newspaper and if someone find him we'll give them a prize?"

"Is that embarrassing?" "Maybe yes, but... why don't we try? Maybe it works." The king hesitated. Should he follow Jessica's idea or not? "Hmm, okay I'll follow your idea." "Good choice, your majesty."

"Hey you!" The king pointed at the guards. "Yes, your majesty." "Go to printing newspaper and put an advert about prince Donghae, I'll give 1.000.000 ₩ for someone who can find prince Donghae. Clear?" "Yes, your majesty." The guards bowed.

⇔⇔⇔

Donghae just woke up from his sleep. He walks out of his room, he don’t see Dara in living room or kitchen. “Is she still sleeping? I think yes.” Donghae sighed. Donghae open the door and he see a newspaper on the floor. He took it and when he looks the first page in newspaper, he see his picture. “Oh my goodness, It’s me! Dad make an advert to find me. Dara shouldn’t see this. I have to keep this.” Donghae walks into his room and keep the newspaper in the drawer. After keep the newspaper he walks out of his room.

“Donghan?” Donghae is shocked when suddenly Dara called him. “Do I make you shocked?” “Yes, you do.” “Haha, sorry. Have you eat your breakfast?” “Not yet.” “Ok, I’ll make a breakfast for us. After having our breakfast, you have to accompany me go to market.” “What? I don’t want to!” “Aish, do you forget that I’m the princess here and you have to do everything I say, huh?!” “But….” “I don’t care~ I don’t care~ I don’t care e e e~” Dara sings a song while she walking to the kitchen.

“What should I do??? What if the guards find me? What if people see me and inform the kingdom? I think I wanna die.” Donghae became frustrated. He massage his forehead.

“Breakfast is ready!” Dara shouted from kitchen. “Ok, I’ll go there!”

⇔⇔⇔

“Why you always use all black things when you’re outside?” Now they are in one of markets in Seoul. Donghae keep bowing his head so not visible to others. He is afraid that people will know him. “Hmm, because I’m afraid if people see me, they will amazed by my handsomeness.” Donghae joked. “I think I need a sick bag.”

After a few minutes shopping for some daily needs, they decided to go home. “Oh my God!” “Why?” Donghae asked. “I forget to buy udon!” “So?” “Let’s buy it!” “Seriously? Oh my, I’ve tired bring all these purchase, can you buy it by yourself? I’ll wait in the car.” “Sorry, but you can’t.” Donghae muttered. Donghae follows Dara from the back, suddenly he see the royal guards. Donghae pull Dara’s arm “Let’s go home!” “What? I still have to…” “I’ll buy it for you later, please?” Dara just nodded her head. Donghae still pull Dara’s arm and started to run. “Why we have to run? I’m tired.” Donghae ignored Dara, he only focus to run. And finally they reached the parking lot and then get into the car.

“What happened?” “There’s some people who want to catch me.” “You’re not a crime right?” “I swear I’m not!” “Why they want to catch you?” “Because I have to….pay off my debt and… I… hmm… I don’t have enough money to pay off it!” Donghae lied. “That is the reason why you stay at my home?” Donghae nodded his head. “You know, I’ll cut off your salary because you’ve make me tired!” “You don’t even give me salary, princess.” “Oh really? I forgot.” Dara laughed, Donghae rolled his eyes. “Time to go home!” Donghae turn on the car machine. “Huft, that was almost.”