Princess Dara's Rules

Prince and (wannabe) Princess

 

Dara is rubbing her eyes when she sees Donghae sit on the sofa. "Oh, you're awake already?" Dara said. Donghae just nodded his head. "I'll make breakfast for us, what do you want?" "Up to you." Dara walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. After that the situation is so quiet, no one want to talk.  "Don't you have a TV?" Donghae suddenly asked while Dara appears bring two plates of kimchi. "Hm?" "Don't you have TV?" Donghae reapeated his question. "Hmm, I sold my TV eight months a go." Donghae widened his eyes "Now, I know the reason why she doesn't know who I am." "I didn't have much money at that time to pay for my mother's expenses funeral." "Why you don't buy TV again? It's not too expensive I think." Dara sigh "I'm not from rich family and if I have money I want to buy a new car first."

"Is she that poor?" Donghae though. "A~ you have to eat this kimchi!" Dara said changing the subject. "Do you like it?" Dara asked while Donghae was eating his breakfast. As usual, Donghae just noddded his head without look at Dara. "You're really looks like someone but I..." Donghae looked up and said "We are eating now, can you stop talking?" Dara pouted. Donghae usually eat  in a state of silence because he lives in a castle which have many rules. So, they keep silent during breakfast.

“Ah, I have to tell you something.” Dara said after they finished their breakfast. “What?” Donghae asked with no care. “I’ve ever said that if you want to stay in my house, you have to do everything that I say, right?” Donghae just look at Dara with ‘so-what-I-have-to-do?’ gaze. “First, as long as you stay here, you have to be my servant and call me princess, please!” Dara smirked while Donghae widened his eyes. “WHAT?! WHAT RULES IS THAT?” “Yah, calm down!  That’s just my first rules.” “You mean there’re more rules?” “Of couse!” Donghae sighed. “Second, don’t  talk to me with no care! I hate that kind of person. Last, because you’re my servant you have to wash my car every Sunday and thank God it’s Sunday!  So what are you waiting for? Wash my car, NOW!” “You’ve gotta be kidding!” “Yah, get up and take the tools at backyard after that you can wash my car!” Donghae forcing himself to get up and wash Dara’s car.

“Oh my Goodness, tell me that it’s just a dream. How can a prince like me become a servant like this? And… I have to call her princess? I’m the prince, she’s not a princess at all!” Donghae keeps mumbling while he was wash Dara’s car. Dara who is watching him from inside the house, laughing so hard. She is so happy to see Donghae tortured. 

⇔⇔⇔

Here it is the chapter 4!

Hope you like it this chapter^^

As usual, sorry for the bad grammar and typo(s)

Maybe, I'll update the next chapter 2weeks again. I have to focus on my school because the national exam is near u,u

Okay, keep subscribe and comment!

Loveeee <3

manyeoshin