Another Plan!!!

I'm not giving her back...Never..

 

 

 

“What if I can?”

 

Yesung punched Kyuhyun face hard.His lips was bleeding.

 

“Honey..”

 

Sungmin Hugged Yesung before he can punch Kyuhyun again.

 

“Mr Cho..”

 

Kyuhyun wiped the blood on his lip.He stand up and smirk.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO LAY YOUR DIRTY HAND ON MY WIFE!”

 

Yesung raised his voice.He was very angry toward Kyuhyun because of what he done to Sungmin before.

 

“Why?”

 

Kyuhyun said with a calm voice.

 

“You scared that im going to steal her away from you?”

 

“Kyu stop..”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun but he ignore her. He moved closer to Sungmin.

 

“Am I right Mr Kim?”

 

Yesung gritted his teeth because of anger.

 

“KYU STOP IT!!”

 

Sungmin shouted to Kyuhyun.

 

“Stop it,Kyu.”

 

Tears formed in her eyes.

 

“Minnie,I love you.”

 

Kyuhyun told her while holding her hand.

 

“Im sorry,Minnie.”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her hand.Sungmin slapped him hard on his cheek.

 

“Don’t you touch me.I hate you!!Go out from my house NOW!!I HATE YOU!!I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE.!!Go!!”

 

She shouted towards kyuhyun.Tears fall from her eyes.Yesung hugged her to calm her.

 

“You heard her Mr Cho.Go out from our house and don’t come back.”

 

“Arasso.But remember,im Cho Kyuhyun.I’ll do whatever to get you Lee Sungmin.”

 

He leave the house.Sungmi started crying hard.

 

“Shh..Stop crying Minnie.Im here.I’ll never let you go.You’ll Be mine forever.”

 

Yesung wiped her tears and smiled.

 

“Don’t cry arasso?”

 

Sungmin nodded her head.Yesung hold her hand and help her to stand up.They walked together to their room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was sitting inside his car while waiting for someone outside a big bulding.He was thinking so deep.He didn’t  realized a woman already entered the car.

 

“Kyu?”

 

She called him.He  turned his face toward her

 

“Since when did you enter?”

 

“Just now.”

 

Kyuhyun put on his seat belt and start the engine.

 

“Yah!!Whats wrong with you?!”

 

“Nothing.”

 

He answered coldly.He drive his car.

 

“Having fight with your girl?”

 

She .

 

“Noona,why is it so hard?”

 

Tears formed in Kyuhyun’s eyes. His heart was aching because the girl he love so much now hate him as much as he love her.

 

“Why is it so hard for her to forgive me?”

 

Tears fell from his eyes.The girl lean closer.She wiped the tears that fell from his eyes just now.

 

“Sooyoung noona,please help me!!I don’t know what to do anymore!!

 

He cried while hugging Sooyoung.

 

“Shh~Stop crying,Kyu.”

 

Sooyoung his hair as she comfort him.

 

“I’ll try my best to help my brother.I already know what to do.”

 

Kyuhyun released his hug and stared at his sister.

 

“I’ll make them divorce.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry,Minnie.I forgot I have a very important meeting with Mr Lee at my company.”

 

Yesung said while fixing his tie.Sungmin walked toward him and helped him to fix it.

 

“Arasso.But don’t go home too late.You have a fever.Remember that and this..”

 

“What?”

 

“I love you.”

 

Yesung smiled.

 

“I love you too.”

 

“I love you more.”

 

“I love you so so so much.

 

Sungmin giggled.Yesung took his coat on the bed and wore it.

 

“I will.See you later and our adorable baby boy.”

 

Yesung kissed her and waved his hand as he entered his car.Sungmin smiled at him and waved back.

 

“Don’t forget that we’ll have dinner together!!”

 

Sungmin shouted.

 

“Arasso!”

 

He shouted back before He drove his car to his company with a bright smile on his face.

 

“I love him so much.”

 

Sungmin whispered and go back to her room.She preapared to go to Sandeul’s school to fetch him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think that’s it for today.I bet our wives and husband already waited.”

 

Yesung said as the meeting finished.The president and the vice president started to pack their things and went out.Yesung get up from his chair and was about to  go out from the meeting room when Ms Park holded his arm.

 

“Oh Ms Park,I thought you already go home.Its already 5:30pm.”

 

“I know and just call me Jiyeon .So,do you want to eat dinner with me?”

 

Jiyeon said while brushing her finger on Yesung’s chest.He hold her wrist to stop her.

 

“I’m sorry but but I had promised my wife to have dinner together with our son.”

 

“Then just give me 5 minutes with you.”

 

She said while leaning to Ysung’s neck.She kissed his shirt collar and his neck.Yesung pushed her away.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

He took his things and leave.Jiyeon smirk as her FIRST mission complete.

 

“Good job Jiyeon-shi.”

 

Sooyoung appeared from her back.She was hiding the whole time after the meeting.

 

“Here’s your payment.”

 

She gave Jiyeon an envelope.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Jiyeon flipped her hair and went out from the room.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:I'm sorry for the late update.I just finished test today and the last test is ENGLISH..My favorite subject...I have 46 or 45 days left for the really important test...

I hope you like this chapter..<3