Misunderstand

I'm not giving her back...Never..

 

 

 

“My babies,im home!!!”

 

Yesung shouted after he entered his house.Sandeul ran from upstairs to him downstairs.

 

“Daddy,you’re late.”

 

Sandeul said while pouting to his father.Yesung smiled and pinched his cheek.

 

“Aigoo~Why are you so cute like your mother?Im sorry.My meeting end late.Where is your mommy?”

 

Sungmin walked towards her husband and son with a smile on her face.She kissed Yesung’s cheek.Her expression suddenly change when she smell something at Yesung.It smell like a girl perfume.

 

“This is not mine”

 

Yesung realized his wife frowning hard.He cupped her face between his hands.

 

“Baby girl,whats wrong?”

 

Sungmin looked at Yesung’s shirt’s collar.She found a lipstick on it.She pushed Yesung away and walked upstairs.

 

“Minnie?”

 

Yesung called her but she pretend that she didn’t heard anything.

 

“Do you already eat your dinner?”

 

Yesung asked Sandeul.Sandeul shook his head.

 

“Mommy?”

 

He shook his head again.

 

“Why?”

 

“We are waiting for you because you promised.”

 

Yesung carry Sandeul on his arms.

 

“Lets eat now?”

 

“nae daddy.”

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung went into his bedroom and saw Sungmin lying on the bed.Her back is facing him.Yesung walked closer.He can hear Sungmin crying.He sat on the bed.Sungmin wiped the tears quickly before Yesung can see them.

 

“Why don’t you eat?”

 

Sungmin sat up and look at Yesung.She was controlling her tears from falling.

 

“I just…didn’t hungry.”

 

“Minnie..”

 

Yesung cupped her face.

 

“I know you’re lying.Tell me.”

 

Tears started falling again from her eyes.

 

“Baby,why did you crying?”

 

He asked as he wiped those tears that fell from her eyes.

 

“Nothing there is just something get into my eyes.”

 

“Minnie,one more time I told you don’t lie.”

 

Sungmin ed Yesung shirt and take it off while sobbing.Yesung stared at her blankly.She threw the shirt to him.

 

“Smell it.”

 

Yesung smell his shirt and then looked back at her with hius eyes widened.Sungmin point toward the collar.Yesung’s eyes widend even more when he saw the lipstick.

 

“The perfume is not mine and I didn’t remember putting those on you.Now tell me why did you came home late?”

 

Yesung holded her hand but she pulled away.

 

“Tell me JONGWOON.”

 

Yesung was shocked when Sungmin called him by his real name.

 

“Let me explain this baby.”

 

“Explain what?Do you have another woman behind my back?”

 

“Minnie you know that I only have you and our son.”

 

Sungmin smirked.

 

“Now tell me who is lying?”

 

Yesung was angry and accidently slap Sungmin’s cheek.Her cheek was now reddish.She holded her cheek and look at her husband with teary eyes.She stand up from the bed and walked out from the room.

 

“MINNIE!”

 

Yesung shouted,calling Sungmin back into the room.He sigh and look at his hand.He didn’t believe that he just slap Sungmin for the first time on her face.

 

“Damn you,Jiyeon.Im sorry for slaping you Minnie.Im sorry..”

 

Yesung whispered as he began to cry.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

Sungmin walked out from her room with Yesung and went toward guest room.She went inside and slammed the door really hard.The maids from downstairs jumped from the place they stand when they heard the sound of the door.Sungmin walked to the bed and throw herself on it.She buried her face on the pillow and started crying hard.

 

“Mommy?”

 

Sandeul went inside the room.Sungmin wiped her tears quickly.She turned her face to Sandeul and flash a weak smile.

 

“Nae,baby?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Sungmin nod.

 

“Of course I’m.Why did you come here?You’re suppose  to sleep now.”

 

“I know.Actually,I was about to sleep but I heard Daddy shouting your name.Why mommy?”

 

“Its nothing.He just practicing his vocal.Your dad was a singer remember?”

 

Sungmin liedSandeul nod.

 

“Mommy,why did daddy just not as singer?Why he become a CEO of Kim company?”

 

“Its because his father told him to do so.He just follow him.”

 

“Arasso.Mommy,can I sleep with you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Lets go?”

 

Sungmin satred at him blankly.

 

“Where?”

 

“To your bed room.”

 

“Baby,lets just sleep here arasso?”

 

“Waeyo mommy?”

 

Sungmin hold her son face between her hands.

 

“Just follow me okay?”

 

Sandeul nod.He crawl on the bed and lied on it.Sungmin lied beside him and pat his body to help him to sleep.

 

‘Sorry baby.I have to lie to you.I don’t want you to know that your daddy and I are having a fight right know.’

 

Sungmin thought.She kissed his forehead and slowly close her eyes.Sandeul opened his eyes and look at Sungmin.She was already sleeping.Sandeul can see tears on her cheek.He wiped it and kissed his mother’s cheek.

 

“I love you,mommy.”

 

“Sandeul got up from the bed and walked out the room.He walked to his parents room and went inside it.He saw Yesung was sitting on the bed.

 

“Daddy..”

 

Yesung look at him.He carried Sandeul on his arms.

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“Mommy is sleeping in the guest room.Why daddy?”

 

“I was doing some work on this bed.The bed was so messing with my paper works.I told her to sleep there for awhile then I will carry her here when I finished.”

 

Yesung lied.Sandeul nodded.

 

“Why don’t you carry her now?”

 

“I was about to but you came here.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

Yesung put him down.

 

“Go to your room and sleep arasso.”

 

Sandeul nodded and went to his room while Yesung went to the guest room to take Sungmin to their room.Yesung walked to the bed and carried with bridal style carefully.He walked back to their room and put Sungmin down on the bed.He cover her body with the thick blanket.He Kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you Minnie and I’m not cheating on you.She is the one who is flirting with me.I hope you’ll hear me explain tomorrow.I love you.”

 

Sungmin moved a bit and turn to her left side that where Yesung was lying.She hugged him and whispered.

 

“Kim Jongwoon,don’t leave me.I love you.”

 

Tears fell from her eyes again.Yesung was shocked when Sungmin cried in her sleep.He wiped the tears away.

 

“I’m no leaving you Minnie.You’ll go wherever I go.I love you too.”

 

Yesung hugged her back and close his eyes.

 

 

 

 

A/N:Anyeong!!I miss you guys so much.Fyi,i'll not updating until next month maybe.Because i've to study for an important exam on September.I'm so scared...Pray for me.Please comment <3.i love you.

 

p.s:is there any exotic/exostan here?