4 month ago (Knows Suho)

Heal Me

 4 month ago……

 

“Ya! Where are you going?” Sunhwa asked you.

“Going to meet my loved cheesy brother. Bye~” you waved to all your best friends and heading to your car.

“Yeoboseyo! Ya! When we want to choreograph a new dance?” Jieun shouted to you.

“Whenever we free! “you shouted back and drive back home.

“I’m back. Chanyeol oppa, where are you? Oppa, don’t play with me. Oppa where are you?” you searched your only big brother.

 

Suddenly the lights turn off and your brother came towards you with a cake on his hand.

 

“Saengil chukka hamnida~ Blow the candles and make a wish”

You make a wish that you want your brothers always beside you because your parent lived at U.S.A for their business.

And you wish you will meet a guy that loves you like your brother, Chanyeol.

 

You felt weird because you can’t see your best friend at your birthday party. There’s just your brother’s group, EXO-K.

You asked, “Where are my best friends?” you made a sad expression.

“My cute little sister wants to cry? I didn’t invite them to your birthday party. Jeobhal mianhe.” he made his guilty face.

“Hmm, ok this time I forgive you.”

 

You noticed someone unfamiliar.

“Oppa, who is him,” you asked while pointed to that person.

“Ooh, he is Suho. Why you don’t know him? Oh, I’m forget he is always busy because he the leader.” your brother introduced him to you while his hand on Suho’s shoulder.

“Joonmyun imnida or call me Suho, your name?” he extended his hand to shake his hand with you.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jyuri imnida” you introduced yourself.

 

After eating cake and celebrate your party with EXO-K, you felt a little boring. Suho asked you for watching television together because he doesn't like party too much. You accepted and you watched television together.

 

You felt sleepy and you’re accidentally slept on Suho’s shoulder. Suho doesn’t mind about your action as today is your birthday. He putted your head on his lap for your comfort while you were sleeping.

 

Your brother said to Suho, “Hyung, let me carry Jyuri to her room. Sorry for Jyuri’s action. She slept on your lap. Let me carry her. She was troubling you. I will pull her ears tomorrow morning.”

“No, she doesn’t troubling me. I don’t mind with her action. Ani, let’s me carrying her to room.”

“Okay, if that you says. Her room with the purple door in color. Bye hyung, she’s heavy. Beware.” Chanyeol said to Suho and heads to his room to sleep.

 

Suho carried you to your room and covered you with your blanket. Suho said in his mind "she actually light”. He kissed your rosy pink cheek. You can felt a heat from your cheek when you sleep. After that, he went back home.

 

Tomorrow morning……

You felt weird because you slept in your own room. You prepared yourself to school and went down to eat the breakfast. Suddenly your brother came to you and pull your ears.

“Pabo, why you pull my ears?” you asked.

“What you said? Pabo? How can you say Pabo to your brother? I pull your ears because you troubling Suho last night.”

“What I’m troubling Suho? What I do?” you asked.

“You slept on his lap and he carries you to your room because you had felt asleep.”

“Chinja!! What must I do?” you felt sorry to Suho because troubling him last night. But you remembered something. That you late to school.

“Oppa, I’m late. I go to school first. Can you message Suho’s number to me? I want to call him to say thanks and sorry for last night” you said to your brother while leaved your house.

 

*Message received*

Suho’s number is 010-*******, donsaeng.

 

Thanks oppa…! :)

*Message sent*

 

Before class starts, you call Suho.

 

Phone conservation:

Suho: Annyeong who’s there?

You: Annyeong. Mianhe, for troubling you last night.

Suho: Is this Jyuri? Gwenchana.

You: Gomawo for letting me slept on your lap for a while.

Suho: Gwenchana

You: Sorry again. Bye. Next time, meet again.

Suho: Bye.

 

*End of call*

 

        

 

Sorry for the short chapter......

I will be hiatus

But I promise I will update

Comment, I want to know your respond :)