could it be love?????

Love's Way

Keys P.O.V

.
"Hyung there here!!!" Taemin was screaming. "Key! Get up and get ready they will be here any second" onew hyung was screaming at me. Ahh I'm just hopping that these girls are cute or all of this would have been for nothing. Taemin was happy to finally have someone his age. He could finally play with someone, because he can't really play with onew because he says he's to old same thing with jonghyung. "YA! Key let's go we have to line up" jonghyung yelled out. I finally got up and lined up with them when the girls came in.....

 

Taemin's P.O.V.


I was so happy and nervous. When they walked in one caught my eye. She seemed like the youngest she had light brown hair. She wore a green hat in the shape of a frog. It matched her shirt. It was a really big shirt also in the form of a frog. Under that she ware tight black pants with black and green high tops. She was so cute that it made me want to cuddle with her. she seemed to have a twin she was cute to but not like this girl .....



Jonghyung's P.O.V.


When the 5 of them walked in one caught my eye she . she wore a blackdress whith see trough sleeves. She was so skinny that I felt I should protect her or she could brake in half. she was beautiful and then she smiled. It made me melt.....

 

Minho's P.O.V.


They walked in and it was love at first sight. Her hair was black and long it was held back by a blue headband. She wore a blue and white tang top with skinny jeans on and blue high tops. she seemed so much like me. She had to be the most amazing person in the room....
 


Onew P.O.V.


There I am staring out to space when the door opens and she walks in she seemed so adorable. She wore a yellow shirt it had a big chicken on it :). She had on white skinny s with yellow high tops. She had light brown wavy hair with a chicken clip holding her hair in place. She seemed totally dorky it was cute.....

 

Keys P.O.V.

As soon as I walked down the stairs and stood in place the door opened. 5 girls stood in front of me and one stood out. she had a twin but she wasn't nearly as pretty as her. She had brown hair with her front bangs out. She wore a gray crop shirt with big pink letters that said "DIVA" on it -_- under that she wore a pink tang top. Her shirt uncovered one of her shoulders. It made me want to go over and pull her shirt up. She wore a pair of gray shorts and pink high heels. Why did this girl appear so beautiful to me? ........
 


Amy's P.O.V.

As I walk in I see a heavenly cute guy he seemed like the youngest but older then I was. he had very light chocolate colored hair. He seemed very pure and natural. He was soo cute and pretty like a girl. If he was a girl he would be prettier girl then yuna unnie x]. He had a killer angel like smile......

 

Yuna's P.O.V.


We walked in and I notice 5 guys staring blankly at us. One stood out he looked like a dinosaur xD I couldn't help but smile. His hair was very different it started out brown at the top but the lower it got the lighter it was. It was blonde at the bottom almost white. He was kinda HOT!!.....
 


Jay's P.O.V.


Do you believe in love at first sight? Well I do now. I swear I was in love with this guy he was all the tallest out of all of them. His hair was the longest and light brown but kinda dark at the same time. His face was small but his eyes were HUGE almost like a puppy eyes. He was soo cute. My new ideal type.....

 

Katie's P.O.V.


 The room was huge and so pretty some things were so shiny. But one thing caught my eye. He seemed like the oldest but also like a total dork. Loll I love dorky guys :3 . His hair was light brown. It was spiked at the back almost like a.... DUCK! Sooo cute!....



Jamie's P.O.V.


As mori-shii opened the door I see 5 guys standing there. They one that caught my eye had the strongest personality. I am very good noticing a persons personality and his was something different . He was almost like a diva! I wasn't such a big fan. But there was something about his personality that I loved. I just didn't know what it was. His hair was black with different colored highlight. I thought that was so cool! =] could I really fall for this guy?

 


________________________________________________

ahhhh soo long but boring right xD sorry I just couldn't figure out a way to start it. Comment and subscribe please!!!!! ill try to improve if u want leave tips to help. Thanx ;) ~ppyong*^^*