WHAT KOREA!!!!!!! and a new house?

Love's Way

katie's P.O.V:

 

"oh my god grandmas making us move to korea" the twins came rushing in the room screaming. "Really??" I said."YUP!!Its gonna be so much fun" amy said happily. "No it wont" jamie quickly responded. "Girls let's go pack up,jamie when are we leaving" yuna said stopping the twins from screaming at each other."Tomorrow morning so pack up everything and go to sleep quickly. Amy ill pack your things just go to sleep" responded jamie. Amy just nodded and went to her room


"hey girls were here, did grandma say anything about who is going to pick us up" I said. "Nope she didn't say anything" yuna said. "Girls look at that" jamie said pointing at a man holding a piece of paper saying our names. We walked towards him and asked if he was our driver. He just nodded and asked us to follow him. "I'm sorry my name is mori I'm your driver and butler from now on" he said waving a hand."Wait did u just say butler?" Jay said confused."Yes before your parents left they asked me to be your butler almost like a maid for you guys . Now please get in the limo were running late." he said opening the door. "LIMO!!" We screamed our eyes widened as we saw a limo appear right in front of us. we quickly got in and drove off we kept asking if it was really ours. Did mom and dad really leave so much for us?. "this is now the car you will be traveling in well when your with me of course. Jay,katie,and yuna I do believe your parents left you cars."He said. Our eyes widened at the word cars. we had learned how to drive at home but never really thought we would get our own cars. was this really happening?

 

 

Jamie's P.O.V

 

 

"Wait! mori-shii if they get cars then what did dady leave us?"Amy said cutely. I sware sometimes she can get on my nerves but she was right this was no fair. "I think your parents might have left you something I'm not sure yet." He said."Oh really well that's good. As long as we got something from dady ^^." She said smiling sweetly. The car then came in front of a giant gate. That opened once it spotted the pearl whit limo. "Welcome home girls" he said as we passed a garden full of all kind of flowers. "WOW" we all said." That's your moms garden and over there is her green house. She said it would belong to amy" he said pointing to the green house."Over there is were we keep all the cars. Amy jamie you to got motorcycles I believe." The car came to a stop in front of a huge mansion. He opened the door only to see 5 boys standing there......

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

               Sorry for such a long wait and sorry if its boring but I will start to uplode               

                       on my phone from now on so sorry for any mistakes.

                Who could the 5 boys be? Well wait and see.

              You probly know who it is already but whatever lolz coment and subscribe

                                                please!!!

                                             ~ppyong!*^^*