Friends. RIGHT?!

Bored to Death




"Aish! You do it Sandeul! I'm no good at stuff like this!!" You huffed as you threw the glue halfway across the room. Sandeul rolled his eyes and continued with the project you had been given yesterday. You lazily laid down on your bed and turned your DS on.

"Then at least try to cut the pictures out." He said, all serious. He was determined to finish this project since it was due tommorow afternoon, Inati barely let anyone have one more day, since you were new he let you off easy.

"But...but... I'm nearly to WORLD 9!!!!" You screamed and contiinued to push buttons on your DS, sticking your toungue out in complete focus. You kept moving around and fiddling with the controls when you couldn't beat that annoying Bowser. 

"~~~~~, please help!!" He yelped in need, you heard him but ignored his cry. Focusing on your game you made your way downstairs and grabbed 2 blueberry milkshakes and slowly walked upstairs and dropped the two cups on the bedside table.

"Did you get an energy drink for me?" He chirped, you turned your DS off and stared at him. You had brought two shakes up... But you only meant to get one for yourself. I guess it became a habit now... You thought.

"Are you done, yet?" You asked, impatiently.

"No. Why?" 

"I wanted to go somewhere."

"OMONA! With me?!" He chirped overly excited.

"Noooo~ With my toilet! Yes YOU!" You said, sarcastically. 

He chuckled and proceeded with the cutting. "Where are we going then?" 

"The cinema."

"Why?"

"Well... when you first came here I remember you saying you've never been to the cinemas... so... might as well take you ." You whispered underneath your turtle neck.

Sandeul looked at you and softened, and sweetly smiled upon hearing your words. I didn't think shed actually remember stuff like that, he thought.

"Well, that's a relief." 

"Whaa? Why?"

"Sometimes I think you don't like me being here. But now... I'm your friend, right?" You looked at him and he looked back with his big puppy dog eyes. You stopped playing your DS and hid under your turtle neck, hiding your bright red cheeks.

"Maybe.." You whispered. He smiled and ran up to hug you.

"Gomawo, shorty~" He snuggled up next to you. You tried to push him away but he was suprisingly strong and buff. You gave up and let him wrap his arms around.

*There goes my heart again... and those stupid butterflies..* You thought.

"So when are we going?"

"Ehh, next week?"