Jinyoung's interest

Bored to Death

3rd Person POV

"Good morning, Inati!" The class chorused, except you. You found it kinda weird that a class would call their teacher by their first name. His face was handsome and age-less, yet you could tell he was over his mid twenties.

His glasses glimmered in the light as he eyed everyone in the class, one by one. You went along with all the morning routines until he called both of you up.

"Can the new students please come to the front?" You look at Sandeul unaware of what to do. He stood up and grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the front, his touch sent shivers down your spine, subconsiously making you shiver in delight. "Please introduce yourselves children." Sandeul bowed and you bowed after wards as you introduced youselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. J-Jonun ~~~~~ I-inmida.." You stuttered, normally you wouldn't mind new people as you always had that confident aura about you, but this time the student piercing glares made you feel really small. The class clapped and gave you warm smiles all of a sudden. A guy with his hood up even did a wolf whistle earnig a sinister glare from Inati.

You slowly hid behind Sandeul and hid yourself from the class. *WAHHH! KYOEPTAA!~* All the guys thought at the same time except Sandeul who was smiling brightly. 

"Thank you. And, Sandeul ssi. Refresh our brains and introduce yourself once more." Sandeul bowed and did his signature winning smile, making Amber roll her eyes and Gayoon focus on her book more. The guys clapped, especially B1A4.

"Hi guys! I'm sure you know who I am! And in case you forgot, I'm Lee Junghwan! The legendary SANDEUL!" The class clapped again and both of you made your way back to your individual seats.

"Thank you both of you. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition to the class- well, except Sandeul." Inati joked earnin deep laughs from the guys- the girls didn't really pay much attention.

Before you could sit down properly Inati called your name, "Umm...~~~~~ ssi? Could you please take off your coat? No outdoor clothing allowed in classes." You nervously nodded and slowly peeled of your coat. As soon as you did all the guys' eyes were glued on you.

You blushed insanely and started to write the equations down from the board. Until you heard a faint whisper. 

"Hey! Psst! Dongsaeng!" You turned around and looked at Amber, she was motioning you to come an sit next to Gayoon all the way at the back, she was mouthing the words 'erts! erts!" You slowly got your stuff and quietly made your way to your unnie who already had a seat open to you.

"Its okay, they won't on you here... If they look back once thery're going to get scolded by Inati anyway." She chuckled and patted the seat next to her.

But sitting next to Gayoon meant you'll be sitting next to the lady chaser- Jinyoung. You smiled at her but rolled your eyes at him which he returned with a smirk. You set your things down and tried hard to listen without all the y eyes, but the biggest pair was right next to you. You finally sighed and slammed your pencil down, quiet enough to not avert attention but loud enough so he could hear.

"D'ya mind? I'm trying to listen."

He smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "From what I heard, you never listen." His deep voice made you back away a little. "Well, you heard wrong." You whispered back, annoyed. "What do you see in him?"

He suddenly blurted out. His face was now inches away from yours. "H-huh?!" 

"Arent I better than, Sandeul? I'm smart, handsome, REALLY handsome and all the girls go for me. Why won't you? It doesn't make sense." He sighed and backed sway from your face, he scratch his head while looking at you.

"Why are you comparing yourself to Sandeul?"

"Dont you like him? Aren't you together or something?" You nearly choked, you looked at him and laughed quietly.

"Are you serious?! Why would I like a guy like Sandeul? He suddenly declared me his girlfriend in front if his uncle, he barged into my house and now I have to live with that 24/7."

"But... From my observations you like him... and my observations are never wrong."

"QUIET AT THE BACK!" Inati screamed, you squealed and continued with your work in a faster pace. You didn't want to talk to Jinyoung anymore, honestly when he said that you foun it hard to say the proper words.

He gazed at you once again and placed his head on his hand leaning on the table. He stared at your face, eyes, nose and lips. *She's an interesting one...* He thought.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know its short D: but yeah....school is so tiring and time consuming...late updates for a while guys GOMENAZAII!!! THANK YOU FOR

READING AND SUPPORTING!! :D i-l-y ^_~